šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ·SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!šŸ¦‹šŸŒ¼

Comments

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    My first time here! So frustrating as I didn't get any votes for the extra tickets that I bought though I'd submitted an hour before the show ended. So obviously, I really want a refund. There is no point in spending money without receiving any votes. Could anyone please tell me how can I contact the Glu support team since I want my money back? Any contact details like email or something?
    Honestly, I would contact either Apple or Google, depending on which platform you use. I wouldnā€™t count on GLU to come through.
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @ceryseward no one is asking or telling you to leave šŸ˜‚ If you hate coming here because of ā€œcomplaintsā€ what else do you expect? Donā€™t come if it bothers you. šŸ‘ I was just giving you good & free advice. Youā€™re welcome.Ā 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Ticket buyers this, ticket buyers that. Stop complaining.

Iā€™m tired of coming to the forum only to scramble through bickering posts of the same topics every week.Ā Itā€™s your choice to spend money on this game or not. But to complain about it or bring down those who do is tiring and upsetting.

Itā€™s meant to be a competition. I personally can justify spending the money on a triple threat or 12 pack if I really want the SYS 1st place prize that week. To me itā€™s getting an item that will be more limited than Kollections or Shop My Closet items.

A forum should be a place of positivity not negativity. Everyone welcome regardless if they spend money or not.
    Iā€™m sorry but I have to disagree with this. Buying and securing your first place is not a competition. Whatā€™s the point of submitting Ā 20+ tickets from the beginning when you have basically won and you can simply open the game again when the event ends just to collect the prize.
    Most of the time it is just unnecessary flexing. Whatā€™s the point to continue to submit tickets when you are 1000 points ahead from the whole group? Itā€™s dumb when no one is coming for your spot. You can simply save the tickets for the next event.Ā 
    Iā€™m not against using tickets because I use too occasionally. Iā€™m against the excessive use of tickets and not even bothering to follow the theme. Itā€™s an extreme fun killer.
    Iā€™ve completely retracted my comment. It came out a lot more negative than how I was trying to portray.Ā I fully agree with what youā€™re saying though. Buying to secure your place in the form of submitting unnecessary amounts of tickets is extreme. This too I am against.

I do hope things get addressed and fixed for future SYS events.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ceryseward we complain because itā€™s not fair to the people that are actually submitting bomb looks and not getting as many votes for them. We complain because they go overboard with it. We complain because it makes it harder for people to stay in the top 5 on TS. Now how would you feel if you were in a group with someone who has over 1,000 points?Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Last look submitted something 40 minutes before closing, the votes didn't come through as well :( Would've been first (unless anyone above lost votes too i guess)
    iOS惻iĀ look completely different in sys
    jaeann said:
    @ceryseward no one is asking or telling you to leave šŸ˜‚ If you hate coming here because of ā€œcomplaintsā€ what else do you expect? Donā€™t come if it bothers you. šŸ‘ I was just giving you good & free advice. Youā€™re welcome.Ā 
    Stop already. Iā€™m not trying to be unequal here. My post came out completely improper and Iā€™m realizing that.

Ā Weā€™re all going through the same issues and want things fixed.
  • PrudencePrudence Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My last two tickets had no votes
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    But yes, we also shouldnā€™t tell her to shut her mouth or just leave. Now thatā€™s rude too. But @ceryseward we just want you to understand our point of view. So many people have spent money on this game, we have every right to complain about ticket buyers. I understand that you want to spread positivity, but itā€™s not fair to those of us that want to get the TS prizes but canā€™t when thereā€™s ticket buyers that go way overboard.Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Can anyone here show me how to contact the GLU team or APPLE Thanks so much <3
  • Cathy9Cathy9 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @jaeann HeyšŸ¤— The hair on your profile pic is so beautifulā¤ļø Can you tell me where is it from?
    Umm @ceryseward you can stop already. I didnā€™t tell YOU what to do by any means, I only suggested and offered advice. Watch how you talk to people. If youā€™d have done that to begin with you wouldnā€™t be retracting your initial post. So now I guess I have to tellll you to stop. Youā€™ve annoyed enough people in the past hour. šŸ˜’
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    So yep.. Iā€™m still waiting on my hair (hairs?) and tickets....
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    jaeann said:
    Umm @ceryseward you can stop already. I didnā€™t tell YOU what to do by any means, I only suggested and offered advice. Watch how you talk to people. If youā€™d have done that to begin with you wouldnā€™t be retracting your initial post. So now I guess I have to tellll you to stop. Youā€™ve annoyed enough people in the past hour. šŸ˜’
    I wasnā€™t trying to annoy or upset anyone and have apologized for my post.

Have a lovely night. āœŒšŸ¼
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    oops didnā€™t mean to point at you @VampireBarbie. Ā Forum moving too fast!
    Lol no worries!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    Cathy9 said:
    @jaeann HeyšŸ¤— The hair on your profile pic is so beautifulā¤ļø Can you tell me where is it from?
    Thanks love!! Itā€™s from a July 2019 ā€œLove is in the Airā€ eventĀ 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    jaeann said:
    I wasnā€™t trying to annoy or upset anyone and have apologized for my post.

Have a lovely night. āœŒšŸ¼
    K. Bye. šŸ˜‚
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @KalindaKing where are you now that we need you? šŸ˜­
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    my last ticket that i submitted 1 hour before the end of the event didnt get votes so now ive missed the final earnable by literally ONE vote thanks glu ??????
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    So today I held off on doing my tickets and waited until the last hour to put in my dresses cause I didnā€™t really care. I also had an extra ticket from an Easter gift card I had spent. And they didnā€™t get accepted or voted on. And Iā€™m so sad because I didnā€™t get the rentable and I know I wouldā€™ve at least got the dress.Ā 

I reported it to glu but how often do they answer or show up? Does anyone know?Ā 

Okay, I mean everyone at this point should get the dress. I just caught up with the comments. So disappointed and Iā€™ve never had this happen before! šŸ˜­
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    hi everyone long time no see. well no actually i have been lurking but getting between 8th and 14th places for like a month in a row and i was too salty to post lmao ay.Ā 
    but look i got the elsa hair.
    ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited May 2020
    RhaeT said:
    So today I held off on doing my tickets and waited until the last hour to put in my dresses cause I didnā€™t really care. I also had an extra ticket from an Easter gift card I had spent. And they didnā€™t get accepted or voted on. And Iā€™m so sad because I didnā€™t get the rentable and I know I wouldā€™ve at least got the dress.Ā 

I reported it to glu but how often do they answer or show up? Does anyone know?Ā 

RhaeT said:

How did you report it? Could you show me how? Thanks in advance.

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    RhaeT said:

@RhaeT you should receive a response within a day. But a lot of people are trying to contact them due to the same issue, so you may have to wait a while. GL!
    iOS Player since 2k14 šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦Ā CanadianĀ šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ 6ixSideĀ šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼Ā ą®…Ā Eelam TamilĀ šŸÆ
    šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€šŸŽ“šŸ¦øšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ•šŸæšŸ¦ā›ˆšŸŽ¶šŸ•‰šŸŖ”ā™‹ļøšŸ‘‘šŸŽµšŸ”„
    šŸŽ„šŸŽšŸ¤¶šŸ»Merry ChristmasšŸŽ…šŸ»šŸŽšŸŽ„
    āœŠšŸæĀ Black Lives MatterĀ āœŠšŸæ

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.