๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒทSYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒผ

Comments

• kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Prudence said:
    My last two tickets had no votes
    Where did you get the white dress? I've never seen it before!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Prudence said:
    My last two tickets had no votes
    Where did you get the white dress? I've never seen it before!
    The white dress is the bundle in the ice princess kollection & one of my favorites!! So pretty
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KalindaKing where are you now that we need you? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    quick psa that itโ€™s almost midnight gluโ€™s time

Everybody should absolutely keep complaining in the meantime, so they see how many people were affected and how serious the issue is. These problems are ridiculous and have a lot of people beyond upset, again, and we deserve to have voices heard and problems solved. Just donโ€™t expect a response or anything for like at least 10 hours...ย 

Not trying to downplay your post btw. Nothing against you, just something I donโ€™t think everyone realizes. Last time this happened I saw a lot of posts shocked there was no compensation or statement given yet after a few hours, but it was still the middle of the night. We can be mad at glu for a million things, but we canโ€™t be mad that they arenโ€™t a 24/7 service
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    It was actually stealing. So bad! It's just like someone stealing your wallet. Stealer, scammer, any worse?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    me and @mikaylachimo ๐Ÿฅฐ this is my first time posting with another doll. I wish there were more dolls in this pic but no one wants to be my in game friend lol ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜‚
    @asalaxo I just sent you a friend request!! ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Last time, they just thought some trash stars and diamonds could compensate for the loss. But it's more than that. It's a matter of players' right, transparency and of course your real money. Like, what if this happens again, and our own money again goes right away out of the window without no purposes. If Glu doesn't fix this or doesn't offer any sincere apology or event proper compensation, I will stop playing the game because I don't want to waste my money on things that don't work.
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Ended this event 6th place just bc I checked the forum before and submitted my last look more than 1h before the event ends. It took exactly 1h to finish votes.ย 

My TS:ย 

Iโ€™m assuming 5th place just scored very well bc Iโ€™m pretty sure 1st-4th are tb ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @mikaylachimo don't worry love i get it, i live in other country and i forgot about the time thingy๐Ÿ’•
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I actually bought 6 tickets and had one extra ticket, so all 7 looks were not counted... at this point, I really just want my money back because this was the very first time I actually spent money on the game yet this money has been swallowed up. No matter what the company does, it has already destroyed the trust and faith that we ever had for the game.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Ugh this meme is beyond accurateย 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @HollySiskย I love your rally for us to stay angry at Glu and the garbage ๐Ÿ’ฉ ย they keep putting us through!! I completely agree!

Also, my anger and frustration is not a personal attack against the humans behind โ€œEggsโ€ and โ€œKalindaโ€ and I hope they realize that. Iโ€™m sure they are aware that their job comes with the unfortunate responsibility of moderating player feedback for their company. As a paying customer for several years I personally am DONE with pretending that this game doesnโ€™t suck to play because they never seem to get things fixed.ย 

I reached out to Glu customer service when this occurred and so far here is their garbage ๐Ÿ’ฉ response, basically are they saying we have to wait for โ€œEggsโ€ and โ€œKalindaโ€ to get back into the office because Glu isnโ€™t smart enough to give CS the authority to just FIX the problem when someoneโ€™s money is being scammed right out of their account by a poorly made game?

iOS Dollย 

• AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    should i even submit a ticket within the app? don't know whether to wait it out a bit longer or not
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑPlease Glu that the event of showing your style does not have the same errors this time ... please please for what else you want to solve it soon๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited May 2020

Cannot believe this. I've been first for the entire weekend. I scoredย  more withย  myย  free looks than TBs. At the end I also spent an extra ticket to mantain my fairly achieved position and this morning I wake up second! This is frustrating. The SYS event in my country ends at three in the morning, so I cannot wait till the end! It's not even about spending extra tickets! I would have done It, but I don't think it's healthy for me to wait till the 3.00 a.m. for playing a game. So pissed. I am gonna stop playing of the game's gonna remain this unfair. And, uh, Lola, screw you!!!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I came in first!! I had a few tbโ€™s at first but gave my doll a makeover and she suddenly started scoring a bunch of 54โ€™s. I woke up from a nap at 9:05 in a PANIC someone had submitted a last minute ticketย 
    Lowest, highest and favorite aboveย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Guys, if you were affected just lodge a support ticket with Glu. They just gave me the first place prizes even though I explained that I probably would have been 5th, and just wanted the dress that I would have rightfully earned if my last looks had been scored. More than made up for the glitches ๐Ÿ˜
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I felt like I did really well in this event. I was able to score over 600 votes in total without buying any tickets, but still ended up in 11th place. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Ljo you are so fortunate. My request is still on hold and I was 2nd in my group - with a few paid tickets waiting to collect votes.ย 

So you are saying that they just gave you the hair and the dress, no issues?ย 
    iOS Dollย 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I was very lucky with my TS group again this week, so happy to be 1st! As a beginner itโ€™s always nice to win nice clothes ๐Ÿ˜Š
    For me it also took very long to receive the scores, it took about 2 hours...

On the other side I feel bad for other dolls who also did their best with the looks and played a fair game. I hope Glu will fix the problem, so that this can be fun for everyone.
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    So happy I made it to the dress!
    I ended up 4th place behind 2 ticket buyers and the 3rd person was barely in top 10 when I went to sleep, 3 hours before event finishedย ๐Ÿ‘€.

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I scored great this SYS but I knew that I wouldnโ€™t get that hair anyways due to TB. Sometimes it makes me not wanting to play SYS because I know that second TS prize would be taken by TB, often with worse or off-themed clothes... You can literally buy them if you have enough money and not even staying with theme. Thatโ€™s f up.
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Some of my looks I liked this week. After the 3pm ticket in my group...no one submitted any more tickets so the scores remained the same at the end. Ended up in third place. Highest score was 54 and lowest was 41.ย 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.