🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Ended up being 6th place! Tried my best  and all my Looks got high scores but Everyone in my group or at least top 5 were ticketbuyers. Number 1 And 2 were in a war😂. 1st place in the left, ended up being 2nd 😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I should be in 1st place, but my last two looks didin’t get any votes!!! 😫 Glu give me back my first place and that horrible elsa hair!!!! 😤😤😤
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @Ljo you are so fortunate. My request is still on hold and I was 2nd in my group - with a few paid tickets waiting to collect votes. 

So you are saying that they just gave you the hair and the dress, no issues? 
    Yes that's correct. I had just sent them the screenshot of my zero looks and said that I would've come fifth, so would either appreciate the dress or a free ticket for next week. I was averaging in the fifties for all my looks but had 4 ticket buyers so 5th was the best I could've gotten 🙄
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Ljo how did you contact them? Or through where? I would love to contact them since I missed 1st place because of the glitch 😭😭
    iOs player 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Thanks @Ljo!  Now I will patiently wait to get the same response because the first response I have received is absolutely not the same as yours. 

Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 that my CS-rep will get the same directive soon. 

iOS Doll 

@Ljo never mind, found it 🙈
    iOs player 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Tyranda yes, they should be giving everyone the TS rewards because of the glitch. Imagine all of the players that don’t even read the forums to know there is a problem? It’s crazy the amount of effort playing this game requires and let’s not even get into the anxiety I am feeling that is causing major insomnia for me. 
    iOS Doll 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I havent received anything yet, still havent heard from the team. I should have been in the first place. So so sad:(
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    What about the play together thing?
    The virus is still going on ... 🤔
    Greedy Glu is probably done giving gifts. They just took all of your money without any benefit, the least they could do is give us all the k stars, diamonds, and dyes. 

This SYS was such a sh*t show near the end. I’m sorry for all the dolls who were negatively affected by it! I didn’t come very close to 5th place because all the looks in my group were very good and I only had one TB. 

I hope everyone is compensated fairly, but knowing what I know about Glu (and I haven’t even been playing this game for that long) I know they’re gonna drag their feet when it comes to giving us anything. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @asalaxo I added u doll on Facebook 🤗☺️
    iOS player 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I sent in a ticket hoping to get help from someone as nice as Abner 🤣
    This is messed up tho. I hope they give all of us all the prizes. Game unfair as usual. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @ashleydianem @robertavyy thank you both so much omg you’re so nice 😭💜💜💜
    iOS player
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    abasili93 said:

Cannot believe this. I've been first for the entire weekend. I scored  more with  my  free looks than TBs. At the end I also spent an extra ticket to mantain my fairly achieved position and this morning I wake up second! This is frustrating. The SYS event in my country ends at three in the morning, so I cannot wait till the end! It's not even about spending extra tickets! I would have done It, but I don't think it's healthy for me to wait till the 3.00 a.m. for playing a game. So pissed. I am gonna stop playing of the game's gonna remain this unfair. And, uh, Lola, screw you!!!
    @KalindaKing please fix this. I'm not even about complaining who's buying an enormous amount of ticket not following the theme, I am talking about make the competition FAIR at least for the timing. I think all game companies should take care of the health of their players. I don't want to set the alarm at 3.00 a.m. for checking if any coward player is submitting a last-minute ticket. At least make available the SYS prizes for diamonds or stars. Or separate the TBs from the free players, let them eat themselves alive between them.
    This is frustrating, and I'm sure I'm not talking just for myself. A game should entertain us, not let us start the week in this bad mood. I know it's just a game but that's also a point: no one like to lose, especially if we lose in this ungrateful, unfair manner! It's like cheating, that's the same!
    I am giving not myself nor this forum peace 'till ALL THE SYS ISSUES are fixed. It's in the Glu interest too, imho.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Ended up in 3rd place to two ticket buyers. "Luckily" I'm in Europe, I have to send my last look early in I want to sleep enough, so I wasn't affected by the votes not coming. 
    I fell for all of you who didn't get votes, and I hope something is done globally to all players, not only to those who contact Support...

Here are my highest, lowest and favourite looks. That 30 really set me off, so I only sent gowns afterwards!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This SYS has been unbelievably frutstrating... I was first all event and had a lead of 100+ votes but a TB decided to throw money around and submit multiple tickets while I was sleeping.... I tried to submit the extra ticket that I had been saving for months but not only did it not get any votes it is also not showing up in my game... what the what!!!
    To quote Rachel:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Hmmmm so us who were smart enough to just let it go and not submit looks because of the glitch are loosing prizes and the rest are getting everything for free...nice going. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    @beba13 I’m sorry? I’m asking for compensation because my look didn’t get votes. In case I get something, it’s not “for free” but deserved 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited May 2020
    @beba13 I’m sorry? I’m asking for compensation because my look didn’t get votes. In case I get something, it’s not “for free” but deserved 
    Who said anything to you or anyone who did submit looks? I think i didnt tag anyone. And if it didnt sound like sarcasam,just to let you know it was.This is GLUs fault. It still isnt fair no matter. A lot of us gave up on submitting looks at the end because all of you who didnt get their votes and glu before didnt give out rewards for that glitch because they didnt care.And now we lost out too so please dont start. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    @beba13 I’m sorry I misunderstood. Glu should send the prizes to everyone
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @beba13 I’m sorry I misunderstood. Glu should send the prizes to everyone
    Yup,they know of the problem for almost a month now and they’ve done nothing to fix it. I dont know how is that ok to us or Good for their profit.   
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    If you been affected send them a message! They are compensating ppl! I see alot of Facebook posts
    edited May 2020
    If you been affected send them a message! They are compensating ppl! I see alot of Facebook posts
    People who didnt submit Their last looks because of votes glitch cant complain and get them.  
    This is GLUs fault and everyone should get the rewards since they are not able to fix a glitch known off for almost a month. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    beba13 said:
    People who didnt submit Their last looks because of votes glitch cant complain and get them.  
    Thats wrong of them to do. Maybe message kalinda and see if she can help. Its their systems fault. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m curious as to see how exactly glu is going to respond to yet another ticket mess up. Will it be the same as last time... I guess we’ll have to see. They better not brush this under the rug

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    beba13 said:
    Thats wrong of them to do. Maybe message kalinda and see if she can help. Its their systems fault. 
    What bothers me the most is they said they KNOW ABOUT IT...like,what the hell are updates for? What the hell are your programers doing? And corona is not at fault here,programers easily work from home they dont need to be at headquarters so there is simply no excuse for not fixing it and playing dumb and not at least saying,dont submit last 2,3,4h. This way they hide the problems,if you have it and complain they will maybe compensate you if you have proff (and still not everyone gets compensated as we’ve seen) and the rest of the players are not important. They have their TBs and get their money and that is what is important. 
    Sorry for the rant,but i’ve really been patient and trying not to speak so much of it but this time i’m done,tired,angry and truly thinking of just erasing this.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    @therealChar let’s see, I sent them message because I sent my last 14th look 1,5 hour before the end and then one extra ticket 1 hour before the end, one TB sent like 2-3 looks at same time I sent the extra ticket, she received the votes and knocked me off the 1st place while I didnt receive any votes for my extra ticket and if I would, I would stay at the 1st place 🙈 so I at least want that extra ticket back (or my money) since it didnt receive any votes 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOs player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.