🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m curious as to see how exactly glu is going to respond to yet another ticket mess up. Will it be the same as last time... I guess we’ll have to see. They better not brush this under the rug

Of course they will,like always. Or maybe femme fatal bug didnt happen as well as all the same sys Problems after it. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hello girls... I am confused... I lost 15th ticket because of glitches at the begining of SYS - I could get it few minutes after event ends... I bought and use two tickets of Triple Threat because I had 3 or 4 TB in my group... Because of that one, 15th ticket I ended up at 6th position. And now many people writing to GLU and get compensation and I feel unfair. I think, like i should get the dress too...

I don’t know what to do - write to them or not, cause I don’t like begging for things, I have my own honor. That game makes me feel annoyed.
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I agree with yall. I was just passing along info i saw. Its silly that u have to reach out for them even though it seems they know of it. 
    edited May 2020
    NatalieOatly said: 
    Hello girls... I am confused... I lost 15th ticket because of glitches at the begining of SYS - I could get it few minutes after event ends... I bought and use two tickets of Triple Threat because I had 3 or 4 TB in my group... Because of that one, 15th ticket I ended up at 6th position. And now many people writing to GLU and get compensation and I feel unfair. I think, like i should get the dress too...

I don’t know what to do - write to them or not, cause I don’t like begging for things, I have my own honor. That game makes me feel annoyed.
    Send them a message,it’s not begging you deserve it 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020

I placed 3rd and was able to get the dress. A few dolls in my group were submitting looks in the last 10 minutes and I was trying to telepathically tell them noooo don’t do it, save your money ! I really do hope everyone gets what they deserve and glu doesn’t just go oopsy daisy. This isn’t a one time thing anymore, it’s a recurring issue and needs to sorted. But their reputation precedes them, so I can see them turning a blind eye on all this sadly.

Technical issues aside, this sys theme also wasn’t it for me. Even though my scores were a averaging 50+, the indecisive voters and all this excessive ticket buying just sucked the fun right out of it; I honestly don’t have anything against people using a ticket or a few but cmon... what’s the point of submitting 10+ 🙄🤷‍♀️ I just don’t see the point. 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @jaeann do you mean the crown hair became available for diamonds?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’m a little bit annoyed that I did well that SYS averaging 50 votes per looks and I came 5th behind 4 TBs. 
    I personally can not afford to spend money on this game, I only play for fun but it’s not so fun when you’re constantly missing out. 
    I get it though, if you spend money you get further/better rewards. I just can’t. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I wake up and my last look has 0 points plus it was my 13th ticket cause I lost my 2nd ticket out of nowhere.. I contacted kalinda and bothing happens. I end at 6th with an average of 52,5 and no dress no nothing!! If norhing of this would happend I’d end with the dress at least but I have NOTHING.

Edit: If glu is going to compensate us with dyes they can keep it to themself that’s not a worth compensation to me.
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m a little bit annoyed that I did well that SYS averaging 50 votes per looks and I came 5th behind 4 TBs. 
    I personally can not afford to spend money on this game, I only play for fun but it’s not so fun when you’re constantly missing out. 
    I get it though, if you spend money you get further/better rewards. I just can’t. 
    I would actually spend real money on the game if it didn't punish its customers for doing it. I mean I'm not going to buy a bundle, k-stars or diamonds if it means that I'll loose my free daily 20 k-stars, and especially after this SYS I'm just disgusted so I wouldn't either way 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited May 2020
    livyx said:
    I would actually spend real money on the game if it didn't punish its customers for doing it. I mean I'm not going to buy a bundle, k-stars or diamonds if it means that I'll loose my free daily 20 k-stars, and especially after this SYS I'm just disgusted so I wouldn't either way 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Very true!
    And I’m happy enough with my 20 kstars a day, wouldnt want to give that up either 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    beba13 said:
    Hmmmm so us who were smart enough to just let it go and not submit looks because of the glitch are loosing prizes and the rest are getting everything for free...nice going. 
    I u gonna contact them because of this? If everyone is going to get free prizes I want them too 🧐
    iOS player 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My attempt of being Elsa and why the bottom part of the dress disappears in pics? 
    Lately there’re glitch everywhere 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

beba13 said:
    Hmmmm so us who were smart enough to just let it go and not submit looks because of the glitch are loosing prizes and the rest are getting everything for free...nice going. 
    I u gonna contact them because of this? If everyone is going to get free prizes I want them too 🧐
    The problem is that they will just say “well you didnt loose anything since you didnt submit it” so only the ones who did submit at least one and didn't get votes can Actually get the compensation. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Did anyone who came first do so without buying tickets? I’m trying to see if it can be done 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    contacted glu support and now im in the queue to speak to someone in their customer service so we'll see how that goes 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DreamKKHDreamKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited May 2020

𝐈’𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝟐 𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎!!!

𝐆𝐋𝐔 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥

• BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Very surprised and happy with the outcome after seeing how many stunning dolls I was up against this SYS! :hushed:

I'm so sorry to hear that so many of you have been experiencing issues, I really hope you will receive the prizes you deserve! :heartbreak:
    My platform is FaceBook
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Ohemilie , it is possible : 

I was also very lucky with my group and that all the votes came in on time.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I messaged them twice and still no answer....
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im pretty sure they searching for an explanation 😂
    @Zarah happy for you 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I sent my ticket to glu support last night as soon as it happened, I completely forgot about the fact that the votes may not come in. Sooo around 40 minutes before the end I submit the look and of course, I got no votes. I would have been in the third place. I simply reached out to customer support and went to bed thinking that not much is going to happen. 
    Now you're gonna hate me for this and I am pretty pissed at myself already because I completely forgot to screenshot the feedback before I clicked on the "open new" something. I could swear that a male from customer care wrote that everyone is going to get first prize as they are aware of the problems because I remember how shocked I was. (Update: below there is a screenshot of response that another person took and as it turns out, no, they did not say all players but all affected players.)

As you can see I got the prizes. The hair, the dress, 5 energy, k stars and I'm not sure how much (10-15). 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @Zarah happy for you 💖
    @elettrahere Thank you 💖💖

I also think other people who had complained will get their rewards as well:

Anyway, I hope all affected get an Abner or Aparna!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I urge the people who didn’t submit their last ticket because of the glitch to contact support too.  You were affected just as much. It 100% is not fair that we have to contact support to get compensation, but because of the glitch they’re likely going to give the prizes to everyone contacting support. Everyone should just be getting them added to their game & it is, agreed, completely ridiculous. However, the likelihood of them just adding the prizes to everyone’s accounts is super slim because they’re greedy. Messaging support & telling them the prize you had gotten if you had been able to submit your ticket definitely can’t hurt, & hopefully more people will get their earned prizes that way. 

Just to be clear, this isn’t me disagreeing with anyone at all. On the contrary, I couldn’t agree more. I just hope everyone takes every possible option to get their prizes rewarded because this is so ridiculous & unfair.  And I’m hoping people who don’t post on the forum might read this & know to contact support too. & hey @Glu, this might be a great time to communicate with all your players via our brand new email chain to tell them to reach out to support if they were affected by your glitch, if you aren’t going to do the right thing & just reward the prizes to everyone.
    I hope they are actually going to give everyone 1st place prize! Omg I’d love that hairstyle but I’d be happy even if I got the two dresses which I would have if my look had received votes 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.