🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @TheBola how did you contact them plz????
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

Didn’t have much hope for this weeks sys, I was in a really tough group and knew from the start I didn’t have a hope at getting the ts dress. Top 3 all had 1000+ and were having a battle. I must say they were all stunning and beautifully dressed dolls! 

Anyways this is my 4th sys and I never managed to reach the last earnable so this sys I was only expecting to get those tights but I actually reached the last earnable and also got my first ever 50 on a look! Completely unexpected! Sorry I really wanted to share that, I know many of you didn’t have positive experiences this sys and I hope ye all receive your well deserved prizes! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rxghida_ top left of your screen,  tap on the three lines -> help -> Glu support -> top right of your screen, tap on the little chat icon and write your message 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    I just want to share some good news: 

After the SYS: Femme Fatale fiasco that my last 2 look didn’t finish, I contact Glu Support in game and explained all my situation and send them the prints I had of this event. So after a week or so, they just gave me the earnable dress ❤️ If I’m not wrong it was on Wednesday, I’m not sure, but it was this week. So, thank you Glu for helping me! 

Same here! They gifted me the TS dress first since I lost my spot in top 5 due to the missing looks, and I received the earnable dress around the same time you did, @BDelevingne_KKH! I know I’m always quite negative around here and I will still be (ticketbuyers 🙄) but I want to give credit where it’s due. I had different customer reps throughout the conversation but 2 of them in particular were really nice and helpful, one of them even kept updating me while they were waiting for the team’s answer, which I really appreciated. Then something else went wrong, I freaked out and contacted Eggsandbananas directly and he fixed it up for me.
    So, yes, I’m happy with my customer service experience and I’m grateful for everyone who helped me! I had heard negative feedback from people using the in-game support, but if you feel like they’re not helping or not understanding what you’re saying, I would suggest to keep writing back until you get someone willing to hear you out! At least, in my case, it worked!
    I had to open 2 tickets in game support bc they asked me to wait until they have an update and I waited, bc of this they understand that my problem was solved. So I sended them other message and then I received just the earnable dress, but I’m ok with this even if my spot was top5 if my looks finished.
    @BDelevingne_KKH Sorry, your message was pages ago but I didn't come back to the thread until SYS was over. And wow, sorry to hear that you didn't get the TS dress when you should have… I was told to wait too but the customer rep sent me messages in the meantime to let me know they were still on it, so I didn't have to open a new ticket. 
    It's really unfair that there isn't a uniform response for everyone. You shouldn't be treated differently whether you contact support or not, or who you talk to in support. I was lucky last time and I hope to be too this week, because guess what, my last 2 looks didn't get votes again. I am expecting Glu to not automatically compensate all the affected players because they didn't last time, so I'll take matters into my own hands and contact support again. I think I saw you submitted early this time because you checked the thread, so at least you don't have to deal with that this week…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @elettrahere thank you so much sweetie💛
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I urge the people who didn’t submit their last ticket because of the glitch to contact support too.  You were affected just as much. It 100% is not fair that we have to contact support to get compensation, but because of the glitch they’re likely going to give the prizes to everyone contacting support. Everyone should just be getting them added to their game & it is, agreed, completely ridiculous. However, the likelihood of them just adding the prizes to everyone’s accounts is super slim because they’re greedy. Messaging support & telling them the prize you had gotten if you had been able to submit your ticket definitely can’t hurt, & hopefully more people will get their earned prizes that way. 

Just to be clear, this isn’t me disagreeing with anyone at all. On the contrary, I couldn’t agree more. I just hope everyone takes every possible option to get their prizes rewarded because this is so ridiculous & unfair.  And I’m hoping people who don’t post on the forum might read this & know to contact support too. & hey @Glu, this might be a great time to communicate with all your players via our brand new email chain to tell them to reach out to support if they were affected by your glitch, if you aren’t going to do the right thing & just reward the prizes to everyone.
    I can try and send out a message to glu but i think that will be a far reach since they stated “anyone affected” 🥺🥺🥺 and tbh i dont even know what to say since “i didnt submit because we saw on the forum that the same bug is appearing again” ...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Zarah said:

I also think other people who had complained will get their rewards as well:

Anyway, I hope all affected get an Abner or Aparna!

This is the response that I got when they gave me prizes. Thanks for posting it! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I contact d glu support last night when it happened but they are ghosting me 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    What does Glu mean by saying that people who’s game was effected gets prizes?Only those who didn’t get votes? Or that because game was also glitching?🤔
    im just curious 🙈😄 just give it to everyone 🤗😂 and fix the game
    iOS player 

edited May 2020
    What does Glu mean by saying that people who’s game was effected gets prizes?Only those who didn’t get votes? Or that because game was also glitching?🤔
    Just the ones who didnt get the votes But submitted Their last looks as far as understood...but tbh we all were affected because not only that they didnt get votes but some people decided to give it up and not bother with submitting when they saw that it wont get counted...i’m one of them. I’m so dumb 🤬🤬🤬🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I decided to submit a ticket to Glu's ingame Customer Service due to the lost/disappearing tickets. Hope they get back to me soon.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    beba13 said:
    Just the ones who didnt get the votes But submitted Their last looks as far as understood...but tbh we all were affected because not only that they didnt get votes but some people decided to give it up and not bother with submitting when they saw that it wont get counted...i’m one of them. I’m so dumb 🤬🤬🤬🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    Yeah. I lost my paid ticket in the start. I got it back. I used it actually in this sys and got in top 5 😓 I wanted to submit one more extra to be save and actually I’m glad I didn’t. But if I did now I would have had 1st place hair because I wouldn’t had votes for it lol
    iOS player 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @beba13 I would say something like, “hello! This SYS there was a glitch where no one’s tickets were going to the booth in the last hour. I didn’t submit my final looks because of this glitch, & I would have gotten *insert rightful prize here* had I been able to. I would hate to miss out on the prize due to this, is there any way you can help me??” 

It definitely can’t hurt to try at the very least, you know?

I’m so sorry this happened to you & everyone. It’s so unfair & the people who saw what was happening & didn’t submit their last looks because of it deserve compensation just as much as everyone else.  I hate this company for not doing the right thing & just giving everyone the prizes. I hope you’re able to get help
    robertavyy said: ko
    beba13 said:
    Yeah. I lost my paid ticket in the start. I got it back. I used it actually in this sys and got in top 5 😓 I wanted to submit one more extra to be save and actually I’m glad I didn’t. But if I did now I would have had 1st place hair because I wouldn’t had votes for it lol
    Exactly... i just sent them message about that and will let you know What they respond,but i’m not expecting anything 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Can someone PM me and let me know how to submit a support ticket? I don’t see where to contact them! Thank you in advance🙏🏻🙏🏻
     @beba13 I would say something like, “hello! This SYS there was a glitch where no one’s tickets were going to the booth in the last hour. I didn’t submit my final looks because of this glitch, & I would have gotten *insert rightful prize here* had I been able to. I would hate to miss out on the prize due to this, is there any way you can help me??” 

It definitely can’t hurt to try at the very least, you know?

I’m so sorry this happened to you & everyone. It’s so unfair & the people who saw what was happening & didn’t submit their last looks because of it deserve compensation just as much as everyone else.  I hate this company for not doing the right thing & just giving everyone the prizes. I hope you’re able to get help
    Took your advice and sent them a message now we will see what they say 💋💋 thank you ❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Rxghida_ top left of your screen,  tap on the three lines -> help -> Glu support -> top right of your screen, tap on the little chat icon and write your message 
    @jhabs I hope my explanation helps!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    jhabs said:
    Can someone PM me and let me know how to submit a support ticket? I don’t see where to contact them! Thank you in advance🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Upper left corner click on the 3 lines than help button and than glu support> than upper right corner and click on the little chat cloud there you Start the Ticket 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Support will get back to eve support will get back to everyone who submits a ticket.  They don’t ghost players or hand pick what tickets to answer, just have a little patience and they’ll answer every ticket.  Thanks for understanding. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also did anyone got the #PlayApartTogether call?? Cuz i didnt :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Omg! I am frustrated! Everone get prezes from GLU and what did I received? One ticket... And also message that I should use strong wifi and Internet. It’s not the problem of my connection, I have internet via fiber...
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Omg I’m glad i got to the forum because I was worried my ticket would get ignored and I wouldn’t get my compensation 😍😍😍😍 love you guys ❤️ Now we wait
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm sorry for everyone that had issues this SYS. I submitted my 14th ticket about 4 hours before the end, as previously forgot to post or had the same issue with 0 votes but I ended in 4th place which I'm happy with.

I hope everyone that was affected gets compensated with the gifts they missed out on 💕

PS can we fix the photo booth glitch at some point please @KalindaKing I know the loss of votes & people receiving their rightful rewards is a bigger and more important issue right now though!

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Omg! I am frustrated! Everone get prezes from GLU and what did I received? One ticket... And also message that I should use strong wifi and Internet. It’s not the problem of my connection, I have internet via fiber...
    Omg yes my game won’t even load up if my wifi is bad so usually if your able to get in to submit a look then your wifi should be good enough for you to get your votes.
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited May 2020
    They have replied my message and gifted me the first place prize!! Everyone just message glu support in the Kim K app and they should reply you soon, since it is office hours now! 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Miyuri said:
    I just want to share some good news: 

After the SYS: Femme Fatale fiasco that my last 2 look didn’t finish, I contact Glu Support in game and explained all my situation and send them the prints I had of this event. So after a week or so, they just gave me the earnable dress ❤️ If I’m not wrong it was on Wednesday, I’m not sure, but it was this week. So, thank you Glu for helping me! 

Same here! They gifted me the TS dress first since I lost my spot in top 5 due to the missing looks, and I received the earnable dress around the same time you did, @BDelevingne_KKH! I know I’m always quite negative around here and I will still be (ticketbuyers 🙄) but I want to give credit where it’s due. I had different customer reps throughout the conversation but 2 of them in particular were really nice and helpful, one of them even kept updating me while they were waiting for the team’s answer, which I really appreciated. Then something else went wrong, I freaked out and contacted Eggsandbananas directly and he fixed it up for me.
    So, yes, I’m happy with my customer service experience and I’m grateful for everyone who helped me! I had heard negative feedback from people using the in-game support, but if you feel like they’re not helping or not understanding what you’re saying, I would suggest to keep writing back until you get someone willing to hear you out! At least, in my case, it worked!
    I had to open 2 tickets in game support bc they asked me to wait until they have an update and I waited, bc of this they understand that my problem was solved. So I sended them other message and then I received just the earnable dress, but I’m ok with this even if my spot was top5 if my looks finished.
    @BDelevingne_KKH Sorry, your message was pages ago but I didn't come back to the thread until SYS was over. And wow, sorry to hear that you didn't get the TS dress when you should have… I was told to wait too but the customer rep sent me messages in the meantime to let me know they were still on it, so I didn't have to open a new ticket. 
    It's really unfair that there isn't a uniform response for everyone. You shouldn't be treated differently whether you contact support or not, or who you talk to in support. I was lucky last time and I hope to be too this week, because guess what, my last 2 looks didn't get votes again. I am expecting Glu to not automatically compensate all the affected players because they didn't last time, so I'll take matters into my own hands and contact support again. I think I saw you submitted early this time because you checked the thread, so at least you don't have to deal with that this week…
    I hope you can get the prizes you deserve and it’s no longer another headache! Contact support and good luck! ❤️
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    aoife said:
    Omg yes my game won’t even load up if my wifi is bad so usually if your able to get in to submit a look then your wifi should be good enough for you to get your votes.
    @aoife Thats true! I replied to them, that I am not pleased... I ( and many other people ) give them my real money when I buy something, so they should try fix that issues, not only gave some of us 1st prize ;)
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.