My looks for the last ticket didn’t get counted in time

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: Did not get votes on last ticket.

Comments

• BambinaBambina Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know a lot of people are experiencing this problem, I just want to draw attention to it so that something might be done to solve the problem. I've essentially just wasted money buying tickets to make looks that don't even get voted on because there's way too much delay. We're not placing fairly at all, my last two looks weren't counted at all this time before time ran out. I don't know if it's lag or our looks not making it to other players, but either way it's making the SYS event a waste of time for a lot of people.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    i merged this in error, and I’m sorry you feel  this way. We do have a general complaints thread, or if you have suggestions thread.  There is also a lot of discussion about it in the SYS Event thread  But I’m closing this because you don’t need help or advice, and there are already other threads for this.  I’m sorry you feel badly.  If you want to talk about me closing this, feel free to message me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.