Another Reality!! QUEST

voidoxisvoidoxis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hello guys. There’s this quest I have and it’s called Another Reality but when I want to check what to do for the quest it says go to simon’s office (which I have done) and the second thing says talk to simon and. There is nothing more and also when I try to talk to simon again I just cannot because it’s unavaible can anyone please help me? :( 

Comments

• voidoxisvoidoxis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Also here is the picture
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey there, Please contact us (||| > help > Glu support) from your game so we can chat about that goal
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Hey there, Please contact us (||| > help > Glu support) from your game so we can chat about that goal
    Nobody is answering tho
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Please be patient , your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. Please don't send additional tickets, just wait for their response. I'm sorry this is happening. There is a short wait, but they will help once your ticket reaches its place in queue .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Please be patient , your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. Please don't send additional tickets, just wait for their response. I'm sorry this is happening. There is a short wait, but they will help once your ticket reaches its place in queue .
    They told me to complete the quests even though I cannot complete it because I cannot see what it’s saying...
    Hi. I’m going to move that post over with th>...........wait a minute. You have 11 iundone tasks that aren’t showing + 3. You have to complete those before anything can be figured out. Somewhere in that pile of undone tasks is the reason why you’re not able to go on with another reality. So work on the tasks that you can do and then if it doesn’t fall into place they’ll be able to pinpoint where the problem is I’m so sorry I didn’t notice this in your screenshot before. THANKS. I’ll move your other thread into this one, we’ll use this one ok? I honestly believe this is where we’ll find your problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • obylaroseobylarose Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    voidoxis said:
    Hello guys. There’s this quest I have and it’s called Another Reality but when I want to check what to do for the quest it says go to simon’s office (which I have done) and the second thing says talk to simon and. There is nothing more and also when I try to talk to simon again I just cannot because it’s unavaible can anyone please help me? :( 
    you basically have to get married before you can complete this quest xx
    Please do not dig through the archives and  bump 2 year old threads. There are loads of current things to discuss.  Closing this. We’d love to see you in the event threads.  Say hi in the Introduce yourself thread.  Welcome. Just leave old threads alone please.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.