šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ·SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!šŸ¦‹šŸŒ¼

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @spleen it's unfortunately not gonna be fair anyway certain players look at it!Ā  But to give to everyone is not the right answer - so if someone wants it and thinks they deserved it support is only sort of fair way IMO
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well this just looks like one big mess.

i donā€™t understand how sys can be glitched differently every week? I mean, last week votes came fast Ā af, week before that everyone got a gazillion tickets, or lost them all? And now the votes arenā€™t even coming in in the last hour...Iā€™m so confused.

surely itā€™s the same system every week? Like, how can the system be broken in a different way every week?

Tbh, I get that I wonā€™t get the Elsa hair. I came in third, and Iā€™m okay with my tacky dress Iā€™ll never use. Ā I didnā€™t experience many bugs I tend than how slow votes were to come in...but I do think we all deserve some kind of compensation for how flawed everything has been in the last few weeks, K stars, diamonds, whatever, itā€™s a mess, and they need to deal with it for everyone instead of just those who know how to work the support system because of the forums or Facebook groups et
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    guess you could say I should...

ahahahahaā€¦ I am actually going to cryĀ 
    Now this song stuck in my head lol šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hey everyone,
    I rarely comment on here but this SYS has me feeling some type of way! I buy The Triple Threat bundle every week, mostly for the diamonds and k-stars, so I have a lot of tickets stacked (I donā€™t tend to use them often). But omfg I decided to take on an extreme ticket buyer (I donā€™t know what the f*ck possessed me) and used all of my stacked tickets plus I had to purchase more. And although I placed 1st, I now feel pissed that the hair is being given to players that werenā€™t even on track to winning 1st place. If Glu is going to give players the hair regardless of if they were going to place 5th, then I want my tickets back or my money back. Simple.
    And that's the reason why the only way for the players who didn't get their votes to collect their prizes is to contact Glu support. If they would directly gave the prizes to them like they do with k-stars and dyes, people who bought tickets to get 1st would be pissed, and Glu obviously doesn't want that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @livyx Iā€™m not complaining about players contacting Glu support? Iā€™m complaining about Glu gifting players who would have ranked lower than 1st with the hairstyle. The hairstyle that myself and others have had to spend pā€™s to get! I donā€™t know about you but Iā€™m not in the habit of spending money for no reason? Again no shade to those that have been gifted prizes, itā€™s not your fault. The fault is with Gluā€™s inability to sufficiently problem solve.Ā 

Jesus itā€™s one thing after another. Canā€™t a girl play a friggin mobile game peacefully, without being screwed over!Ā 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Also how would Glu support respond to me, ā€˜hi I donā€™t find itā€™s fair that people are being rewarded the TS hair when they werenā€™t on track to get itā€™Ā 

theyā€™d just be like ā€˜sorry you feel that wayā€™ or ā€˜we are unable to discuss other individuals gamesā€™Ā 

šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Itā€™s not unreasonable to expect people with a problem to contact support. Ā Support is built right into the game.Ā Ā A lot of players experienced normal game behavior. Ā If you toiled through the event, and experienced a problem, you should get your prizes. Ā Imagine I just threw sweats on my dolls and played when I remembered. Ā You want me to open my game and get the same rewards that you worked your fanny off and even bought a ticket for?
    Send a ticket to support. They want to help.Ā 

Weā€™re not supposed to contact in game support if we already tried to message eggs or Kalinda on here right? I didnā€™t know what was better to do so I sent a message to eggs last night but I havenā€™t gotten a reply and now Iā€™m getting anxious thinking I shouldā€™ve tried in game support... I should just wait, right?Ā 

EDIT: as I was writing this, I got a a reply! So a little patience was all I needed, good luck to everyone else with an issue theyā€™re hoping for help with!! Try not to panic like I did šŸ˜…Ā 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020)Ā 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AbzHelloKitz of course, I agree with your post and if I used bought tickets I would feel the same way! I just quoted your post because what you said feels like the reason why Glu is quiet about this issue and prefers to solve them via Glu support rather than directly rewarding everyone with TS prizes. I'm sorry you took it personally, maybe I didn't made myself very clearĀ šŸ˜¬
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    Oh, so If i didnt make sure to post my last look 2 hours before the end of the event so that I knew the votes would be in by then, I could have gotten the hair even though i would only make it to top 5? šŸ¤” If youā€™re doing it like that we should honestly all get the hair.

Itā€™s nice that more people get the hair, but If theyā€™re gonna go on and compensate users individually they should actually do it the correct way or compensate all of us. Even though i didnt lose a ticket or miss out on votes, I have still struggled with all the glitches in the gameĀ 
    Omg I thought the exact same thing, itā€™s still unfair that way, if theyā€™re compensating some, they should compensate all of us!Ā 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @livyx ohhhh I understand. Iā€™m sorry too. I got lost in the sauce for a moment. This game has me moving differently lol!Ā 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I donā€™t know about anyone else but I only needed 36 points to keep my 3rd place spot and clearly wouldnā€™t have surpassed the top two ticket buyers, they checked my game and fixed my rewards accordingly and I got the third place prizes! Which Iā€™m happy with, pretty sure theyā€™re going to check everyone elseā€™s games too, theyā€™re not giving everyone 1st place prizes! Like I said this is just my experience, but hopefully it makes anyone who genuinely won 1st feel betterĀ 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020)Ā 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I contacted Glu support last night and I still havenā€™t heard anything! Did I do it wrong? I see people chatting with them but I donā€™t know how to do that. I sent them a ticket and got an automated email.Ā 
    When I click Glu support from my game I get this
    EveandMia said:
    I donā€™t know about anyone else but I only needed 36 points to keep my 3rd place spot and clearly wouldnā€™t have surpassed the top two ticket buyers, they checked my game and fixed my rewards accordingly and I got the third place prizes! Which Iā€™m happy with, pretty sure theyā€™re going to check everyone elseā€™s games too, theyā€™re not giving everyone 1st place prizes! Like I said this is just my experience, but hopefully it makes anyone who genuinely won 1st feel betterĀ 
    If thatā€™s how itā€™s working? Maybe theyā€™re just adding 60 to everyoneā€™s score for each ticket that didnā€™t get votes? That would honestly be the sensible thing to do really.Ā 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    EveandMia said:
    That's how it should be but we've seen several people here who got 1st TS prizes even if they weren't going to be first so I guess they're not rewarding everyone the same way šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
    And I'm not blaming people who got 1st TS prizes, it's Glu's fault for not beingĀ consistent.Ā 

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Instead of Glu fixing their mess they are allowing this train wreck to continue to happen every week. Every week it's the same story about players not receiving their votes for their last set of looks right before this event ends. It really honestly sad we still care about this game only to be treated like disposable garbage in the same turn.
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
    Someone that got their rewards please help me!! I contacted Glu 12 hours ago and I messaged Kalinda 15 hours ago and I have no response from anyone! What did I do wrong?
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Quick question, there were no rewards for the playing apart together thing, right?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think we all deserve 40 diamonds to buy some lips & 10 more videos a day as compensation lol
    I want to lol and agree at the same time so I'll just hit awesome! Lol
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Someone that got their rewards please help me!! I contacted Glu 12 hours ago and I messaged Kalinda 15 hours ago and I have no response from anyone! What did I do wrong?
    once you got into support did you use the Contact Us in the top right of screen?Ā  thats where you send them an email from - give them your Hollywood ID number as well.... It usually makes it go faster- when they respond you will see an ! on the three lines at the top left of your screen....Ā  If you have done above you are probably just in a long line of people waiting to get theirs sorted out!Ā  Sorry this is happening <3
    Unrelated to all the glitches...but Iā€™ve just noticed that the arms and body of the dress donā€™t even connect to each other??? Like, are the arms weird glove things or are they mean to be attached to the dress? Cause it just looks weird....I donā€™t know. Maybe I just really donā€™t like the dress...itā€™s just so tacky, feel like it would look a lot nicer without that weird blue mesh as well.Ā 
    @mandamay76 this is what I get
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.