🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please just be patient once you submit your ticket. Instead of getting help faster, Multiple tickets simply slow down the help process for everyone.  In game messaging is the the most efficient.  It leads them directly to the info they need. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @kokokokonut do you see the pics I posted above?? I don’t think my in game messaging works. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @ashleydianem. Start typing in the box that says describe your problem...usually that will open up your contact form.    

( off to check for any variation). Ok I typed in David (I was going for Bowie) and the Contact Us button popped up.  

Try that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut that worked! Thank you!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @ashleydianem nvm Koko helped you lol :)
    @mandamay76 thank you though! I know I’m being annoying but I knew I didn’t do something right. 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I decided to contact support, I didn’t get votes on my last 2 tickets, but top 3 were ticket buyers and I’m sure I wouldn’t have reached them.  Best I could’ve done was move up one slot to 4th.  I wasn’t going to, since it wasn’t a big difference for me but, let’s see what happens.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I got the first place prize since I was 4th but there was only 63 points between me and the first place doll and I submitted 2 outfits with no votes. My average was 50 points/outfit with the worst scoring outfit being 47 points. The 3 dolls above me did not send in another look. So I think I got it rightfully. However I think there are many dolls who did not (which is not their fault, I am glad they got it) and yes it is a bit weird from Glu...
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @dpeters I feel that, we’re more likely to win the lottery lol
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    In my opinion if you wait for the last second to bomb the other girls in your group with 3 looks you are just as shady!
    I feel like I'm reading this wrong or something?  Just speaking for the people who are just using their free tickets, waiting til the last hour to submit your final free looks is often the only way to place.  I don't think that's shady at all.  A lot of people didn't check the forum soon enough to realize their last looks wouldn't go through.  That might not be what you meant at all though?
    That was exactly what I meant.. you know how many times I had a person in my group that was chill and submitted like 3 looks in the last second? I'm also not talking about the free tickets. If I buy triple threat I use them gradually not all at once in the last minute. And I dont use them if other girls dont.  Also The whole weekend my votes came in after one hour it was obvious that they wouldn't come faster in the last hours of SYS. It would be nice if no one could buy tickets at all so it would be a REAL competition.
    It just sounded like you were talking about the people with free tickets that wait out to submit it for which you can not blame them for doing since they do need to do it like that to even be able to compete and try to get ANY of the prizes. so we need to try to write it down as clear as possible. And yes it should either be free for everyone or put caps on votes than it will be a fair fight and a lot less problems for everyone,but PROFIT 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @elenaa63kkh I thought that you were referring to people using their last free tickets, which is why I responded!! Personally, I was specifically referring to the free tickets.  If you don't wait til the last second, ticket buyers will just buy more tickets & you have not shot.  It isn't shady at all to use your free tickets in the most effective way possible to try to pass the TBs in your group, since it's often the only shot at getting the TS prizes.  

Also, on a normal SYS for me, looks submit slow all weekend until the last couple hours on Sunday.  So a lot of people had no way of knowing their last looks wouldn't go through until checking the forum the last couple hours, which not everyone has time to do. This glitchy mess is Glu's fault, & we can't blame players for not expecting this glitch to happen again after being specifically told it was fixed.  We should all be frustrated, & I hope we're able to aim all that frustration at Glu & not each other!!

I do completely agree that it sucks getting blasted by a bunch of extra, bought tickets, at the last second.  At the very least, it's nice to know you don't have a shot earlier on in the competition.  
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @thallisa seriously NOT cute how silent the team is on this one, when they are also the first to jump on celebrating and taking credit when the news is good. 

Personally, I’m still waiting to hear back from Glu support on the ticket I submitted last night before the event ended. Where the F is my TS hair? I’m tired of waiting, all the while most people on this forum seem to have gotten their compensation already. 
    iOS Doll 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    First place should not always go to the one who spends the most. So basically I am glad that some dolls got the hair even though they would not have been first. Finally the buyers can be mad. At least once in their lives. 

(Since someone commented that they are mad because they spent money on the tickets to become first and it was in vain now that others got it too)
    If this is in reference to my comment.. I didn’t spend any money on tickets lol. I’m saying if I had chosen to buy tickets to beat out an off-theme TB and she complained that she got bumped from first and got the hair too, then I’d be mad. I bet a lot of those people complaining did spend extra tickets and were either beaten out by someone else who bought tickets or their extra looks didn’t get scored so they lost first place. I’m not saying either person is wrong for complaining or even for buying tickets, I’m just saying I think your “let them be mad” comment is not true, I don’t think many of them are mad lol. 
    Going on 18 hours with no response...
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    One of the issues really bugging me about this, is that the response is different for everyone.  It needs to be uniform, & the fact that it isn't just takes an already completely unfair situation & makes it worse.  We also should have had this addressed by now.  I'm so sick of radio silence.  I don't expect a response the night of, because of the time, but having it addressed the next morning/early afternoon is not an unreasonable expectation.
    THIS is exactly it! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.