🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be respectful of others. This is no place for infighting. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I was gifted the hairstyle but not the two dresses? 🤔 
    Did this happen to anyone else?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited May 2020
    no, we don’t want to encourage private badgering.  Everyone just stop the personal attacks. Keep it about the game and not against members. No more fighting
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Elena stop. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    With my final two looks, I was expecting to earn the last SYS prize and rank in the top 5 for the Trendsetters dress. I contacted Glu support and they gave me the braided hair and 10 KStars, but not the SYS dress or Trendsetters dress. I am very surprised and grateful for the hair, but I was really just expecting the dresses, which I would have rightfully earned. Should I contact them again and ask if I can have the dresses, or should I just be happy about the hair?
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I’m going to the store, y’all want sum? 
    edited May 2020
    @Emcat same happened to me! I never got an answer in the support section so I don’t know if it was Glu sending it to everyone, but I sent them another message just to make sure. I know I didn’t deserve the hair which I love, but I did deserve the two dresses

edit: just got them! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos well call me thottygodmother bc ur wish is granted sis 
    edited May 2020

I’m cleaning up the fight. No more from anyone. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im kinda mad no one has responded to here. Like its beyond so frustrating to see this all over again when we were told it was fixed.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs and @AYewKKH I agree with every single word!

I'm sorry but people who would have placed 2nd-5th should not get the 1st prize. This is not fair, the delay of votes is not fair too. 
    At this point, better give to everyone the hair and call it a day. It would be fair. 
    Of course this is not directed to other dolls but to glu only!
    Android
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Emcat yes, contact them. Get what you deserve. 

iOS Doll 

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    @Emcat same happened to me! I never got an answer in the support section so I don’t know if it was Glu sending it to everyone, but I sent them another message just to make sure. I know I didn’t deserve the hair which I love, but I did deserve the two dresses

edit: just got them! 
    Thanks for your response! I will contact them again. I didn’t want to sound greedy, but at the same time, I would have earned those prizes if it was working!
    @AliBryant “The Karens” I’m actually laughing out loud 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Honestly this game used to be the gold standard of stability. I've downloaded other games (like good IP as well, not just random games) since which have issues saving and timing out, hangs and crashes and all sorts of problems like that and so often I just thought "man I wish I could trust this game as much as KKH'.

I don't know if it's just less resources they're putting into it these days but I am kind of sad about the decline. I will say the customer service is very good though! I had a dye-related issue during the event where there was a connection error and it took 10 dyes instead of 5 and it got resolved really fast for a weekend which must have been super busy for them with all the votes issues (s/o to my girl Ashmitha)
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Let it goooooo let it goooooo
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Well I finally got the dress! And I am very grateful! That is all I wanted this whole time. I also got 12 stars. I don’t want to add to the complaints. But I feel like there should be a uniform response. Like Glu should say to all of the CSRs: give them these specific things. Not take it upon yourself to decide what to give them. Either everyone should get the braid or only 1st place. Not let’s see if you’re lucky and get a nice CSR. (And this is not hating on anyone who was gifted the hair. I promise!) but all in all, I did get the dress and that was what I deserved. And 12 stars for my trouble. (I think more like 25 bc y’all know I was having a panic attack 😂)
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Yesterday i ended in 2nd place because my ticket never got its votes. I just went back into my game to check and now it says i’m in first place, so i went to check my closet but i still don’t have the hair in my closet. So it says i won it but nothing actually changed lol. 
  • ppahanssppahanss Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi how do I contact glu on ios
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    jfletccch said:

Yesterday i ended in 2nd place because my ticket never got its votes. I just went back into my game to check and now it says i’m in first place, so i went to check my closet but i still don’t have the hair in my closet. So it says i won it but nothing actually changed lol. 
    @jfletccch it might be because you already claimed your 2nd place prize? Definitely submit a ticket to Glu if you already haven’t. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu👏🏼Do👏🏼Something👏🏼About👏🏼The👏🏼Glitches👏🏼And👏🏼TBs
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Wow guys. I just received my votes in the game 😁 I jumped to 1st place from 4th
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.