My looks on SYS don't show any votes

KellawayKellaway Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I've sent my looks for some time and they're not counting votes

Comments

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Kellaway said:
    You’re not alone. It’s been over 4 hours since I’ve submitted my second look, and nothing. Others in my group are at nearly 100, and I’m still at 52. I don’t stand a chance of getting anything if this is how it’s going to be moving forward. Week after week of glitches, and they do nothing about it. I just earned another ticket, but what’s the point of using it if SYS is broken?
  • banananabananana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Kellaway said:
    You’re not alone. It’s been over 4 hours since I’ve submitted my second look, and nothing. Others in my group are at nearly 100, and I’m still at 52. I don’t stand a chance of getting anything if this is how it’s going to be moving forward. Week after week of glitches, and they do nothing about it. I just earned another ticket, but what’s the point of using it if SYS is broken?
    My SYS is broken too! I already submitted two looks and it's not counting any votes on my looks (still stands at 0) it's been almost an hour now & the leaderboard seems to be broken too it says I'm at third place but it still says 0 vote, when you look at leaderboard everyone below 3rd place is also in 3rd place..
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you have zero votes you'll be tied with other players who also have zero votes until they start coming in. Sometimes votes are really, really slow because it's a long queue before your doll is shown to other players to vote on. This SYS seems to be slower than normal when it comes to getting back your votes. Usually the first submissions take about 2 hours and then subsequent looks take about an hour to get results.
  • LIZZIE18LIZZIE18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can’t see other player’s looks on the voting section.
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks like SYS this week has a lot of issues! I lost all my tickets, and the ticket countdown isn't moving 😔
  • cherforcecherforce Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was coming 2nd on SYS and when I tried to add 2 new looks but  had to press submit twice to add it as it didn’t submit the first time and both times it took 2 tickets so I’m down 2 tickets for nothing then neither looks got a single vote! 
  • mevoluptousmevoluptous Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It happened to me too!!! Im furious 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you had issues, please send a ticket to customer support from the top left corner of your game screen.  Tap the 3 lines, then help, then glu support.     ( lll/help/glu support ).
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hi there, I submitted 8 looks an hour before the event ended YESTERDAY, ALL 8 looks(tickets) ended up with ZERO votes. And I came in 2nd place and received the price for it unwillingly. (Pic 1)
    ————
    BUT TODAY! Finally SYS Counted the votes for the last 8 looks (apparently it took a day for the game to fix the issue) and surprisingly it showed that I’m at the FIRST POSITION with 1051 VOTES. WHAT IT MEANT TO BE FOR YESTERDAY! HOWEVER! The game DID NOT REWARD me what i deserve. THE HAIRSTYLE IS STILL MISSING! I spent money on tickets and this is what i got myself into? Come on! ( Pic 2 ,3,4, 5)
    I’ve reported a few times and as usual NO RESPONSE from the game .

• JennicaJennica Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited August 2021
    !!
  • Lorelei_MegumaiLorelei_Megumai Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The same thing happened to me @desmondang87 ! I already sent a ticket to the Support Center but no response yet. It's frustrating because I spent money on tickets and it was my first time winning a SYS event. It says I won the first place prize but I didn't receive the items. Here are the pictures:

***MORNING VS AFTERNOON***
    Morning:

Afternoon:

I was so frustrated I took screenshots of everything to send it to my friend. Hope that helps me get everything sorted out 💔
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @Lorelei_Megumai I know right..... it’s so frustrating... I’ve sent them a few tickets ... hopefully they will get back to me as soon as possible, even kalinda’s 20 free stars can’t make it up for this time.. 
  • Lorelei_MegumaiLorelei_Megumai Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @Lorelei_Megumai I know right..... it’s so frustrating... I’ve sent them a few tickets ... hopefully they will get back to me as soon as possible, even kalinda’s 20 free stars can’t make it up for this time.. 

@desmondang87 I have already received the hair but I'm still missing the remaining dyes and kstars. At least I'm happy to know that they're actually working on it. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly 🤞
  • biabia Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Kellaway said:
    this happened to me last SYS and to today’s SYS too:((((
    Votes can take longer than anticipated. Last week it took a few hours.  Please relax.  They will come in.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2020
    I think it was iOS last eeek that we’re really late coming in.  I could be wrong, but please don’t worry. It hasn’t been an hour yet.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WhuggieWhuggie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Having this issue now. This is my third SYS in a row where I have votes on my outfits, but its not counting them towards progress. Progress sits at 0 when I have votes. I waited thinking the game would update but its not since this the 3rd event in a row this is happening. Im submitting a ticket with GLU