šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ·SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!šŸ¦‹šŸŒ¼

Comments

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I have first place now, but no hair and letā€™s not even mention no gold dye.Ā 

If this same thing occurred for the femme fatale event, but I didnā€™t read it in the forum because I am busy caring for my grandfather and I canā€™t read every single message then should I also be contacting them about that event and collecting everything I lost?
    iOS DollĀ 

• AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @therealChar I hear ya! Same. The system is BS and my anxiety levels whilst playing this game arenā€™t even funny! This week I was placed in a group with a player who was hundreds of points above everyone else and the event had only just started. It really got on my nerves because whoever it was didnā€™t even give the group a chance before they created such a huge lead.Ā 

Anytime anyone got close they would purchase more. So I decided to use my stacked Triple Threat tickets last min to surpass them by 60 points and take 1st. Tbh Iā€™m happy that my tickets were used to battle against another TB.Ā 

If I was lucky enough to be placed in a group without TBā€™s, I wouldnā€™t use any. But with that being said I havenā€™t had to use any in weeks and have been able to surpass tbā€™s naturally, hence the stacked tickets.

Iā€™m not gonna lie the Frozen theme had me moving differently lol! But silly me, I should have known better!Ā 

Oh and your doll is EVERYTHING!!!! I love your looks!Ā 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Monica L I have the same issue! I got first place after the results for my 14th look finally came in and it shows that Iā€™ve already collected first place rewards but I donā€™t have the hair in my wardrobe. I would definitely suggest contacting glu, I contacted them also now so hopefully they respond backĀ 
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

@SamanaKKH I contacted them last night and I am still waiting for a responseĀ 
    iOS DollĀ 

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Monica L said:
    I have first place now, but no hair and letā€™s not even mention no gold dye.Ā 

If this same thing occurred for the femme fatale event, but I didnā€™t read it in the forum because I am busy caring for my grandfather and I canā€™t read every single message then should I also be contacting them about that event and collecting everything I lost?
    When I contacted them yesterday I mentioned that I havenā€™t even been compensated for the femme fatale sys (I did not expect them to give the dress to me, I was just curious) and I did not get it. So no. It is too late for that now.Ā 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My highest score for this event belongs to the look that got zero votes yesterday. Thank you ghost voters!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dotti_h that does not seem fair, only players that read the forum are being compensated. What about everyone else?Ā 

Itā€™s worth mentioning that I still havenā€™t been compensated for the 1st place i got this afternoon and I am still waiting for Glu support to get back to me after asking for my player ID a second time....even though I reached out to them last night.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

Last look got 57 votes it turns out :ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-)
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

So wait they added the scores. Because number one had 908 last night and the second person was leading with 988....damn how many looks did she submit to get 1257....
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Wow THE DRAMA i was late for the teaĀ 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    wow I am really very grateful to Glu because they gave me 10 k-stars 5 golden tints and the hairstyle of the event shows your style !!! infinite thanks glu ... i love kim kardashian: hollywood
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This hair is so pretty and I'm happy to have been gifted it, but it shouldn't have taken two glitched SYSs in three weeks and hundreds of angry posts
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I finally hear back from Glu (Kalinda was the one that gave me the dress) and he said ā€œIā€™ll check with the team and get back to youā€. She he just brushed me off to go to the next person...
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Rikk thank you! i just bought it, i thought it was the perfect color for the dress šŸ˜Š
    @ashleydianem keep trying - it took me Ā 3 different Glu support reps and 24 hours, but they finally sent me the items I earned.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    So, I received the points from the last 2 looks and ended up in 4th place. Ā I knew I wasnā€™t going to get any better since too 3 were ticket buyers. Ā I however got the points after messaging support, and I received their reply. Ā I got the hair, and 10 k-stars. Ā Iā€™m very thankful for the hair even if I only placed 4th. Ā Thanks Glu!!
    My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Monica L he didnā€™t close the ticket so I canā€™t create a new one
    @ashleydianem then he will get back to you or you could be annoying and keep responding to that message thread (I like to send a message once every three hours until it is resolved). Make sure that you provided your Glu ID so that you donā€™t lose time while they ask for that and then you respond.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sending multiple tickets is so antiproductive. Ā It clogs the system, and slows down support fir everyone. Itā€™s not benign like repeatedly pushing the elevator button hoping to get it to your floor faster. Ā That does nothing. Ā Itā€™s like someone inside the elevator pushing all the buttons, so it stops at every floor before it finally gets to you. Ā 
    Submit one ticket, and reply back on it. Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I caught up to the TBs in my group and sat 2nd, woke up 8th. Last 2 free tickets were submitted 1.45hrs to go (mentioned this a few pages back), didnā€™t get votes until 30mins to go and finished 3rd. I collected my prize and was happy I tied with another doll. Just went to watch my daily videos and see I actually placed 4th.Ā 

Well Iā€™m keeping the 3rd place prizes. I deserve it after this mess. But I wonder if the doll I tied with got the hair because we were never catching 1st place that doll bought extra tickets... I would have loved to own that hair but I donā€™t deserve it, I didnā€™t Ā place first. But hopefully next SYS I can place higher.Ā 

Iā€™m Ā blessed to get the dress tho, very thankful because I know some dolls missed out:(

BEFORE

AFTER

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Honestly, I donā€™t think who arenā€™t in top 5 should get the dress and the hair because that is UNFAIR to those who strived to submit their best because if youā€™re not in the top 5, mostly your looks donā€™t get many votes. I always reach top 5 without using any buying tickets. So I donā€™t think its a good point to give the prizes to all the players.
  • Trin12356Trin12356 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hello
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    I caught up to the TBs in my group and sat 2nd, woke up 8th. Last 2 free tickets were submitted 1.45hrs to go (mentioned this a few pages back), didnā€™t get votes until 30mins to go and finished 3rd. I collected my prize and was happy I tied with another doll. Just went to watch my daily videos and see I actually placed 4th.Ā 

Well Iā€™m keeping the 3rd place prizes. I deserve it after this mess. But I wonder if the doll I tied with got the hair because we were never catching 1st place that doll bought extra tickets... I would have loved to own that hair but I donā€™t deserve it, I didnā€™t Ā place first. But hopefully next SYS I can place higher.Ā 

Iā€™m Ā blessed to get the dress tho, very thankful because I know some dolls missed out:(

BEFORE

AFTER

I had a similar thing happen, I was 2nd (so close to getting 1st the doll in front of me beat me by only a couple votes) and then all of a sudden this morning Iā€™m 3rd and thereā€™s a doll in front of me that wasnā€™t even top 5 last night? šŸ¤” I was so confused. Did you notice if you lost any of the rewards from last night. I donā€™t keep track of my kstars and dyes especially last night since I was disappointed I ended up not getting the hair. šŸ˜Ŗ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.