🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited May 2020
    SimplyKy said:
    I caught up to the TBs in my group and sat 2nd, woke up 8th. Last 2 free tickets were submitted 1.45hrs to go (mentioned this a few pages back), didn’t get votes until 30mins to go and finished 3rd. I collected my prize and was happy I tied with another doll. Just went to watch my daily videos and see I actually placed 4th. 

Well I’m keeping the 3rd place prizes. I deserve it after this mess. But I wonder if the doll I tied with got the hair because we were never catching 1st place that doll bought extra tickets... I would have loved to own that hair but I don’t deserve it, I didn’t  place first. But hopefully next SYS I can place higher. 

I’m  blessed to get the dress tho, very thankful because I know some dolls missed out:(

BEFORE

AFTER

I had a similar thing happen, I was 2nd (so close to getting 1st the doll in front of me beat me by only a couple votes) and then all of a sudden this morning I’m 3rd and there’s a doll in front of me that wasn’t even top 5 last night? 🤔 I was so confused. Did you notice if you lost any of the rewards from last night. I don’t keep track of my kstars and dyes especially last night since I was disappointed I ended up not getting the hair. 😪
    @lenaaa9874
    Phew at least I’m not the only one affected like this. The doll who placed 3rd with me and the doll who placed 1st weren’t in the top 5 during the last 12 hours then I blink and they were 1st and 3rd. So crazy. 

It it looks like I’ve retained the stars and dye. Fingers crossed it stays like this.

TBH some TS hair is OK but the hair this week was pretty just like you I’m disappointed I didn’t get the hair. 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Ooff. While I'm glad everyone's getting their scores, its kinda a little too late now.
    This shouldn't be an every week thing. Clearly there is an issue that keeps on going because they don't properly fix the problem and continue on SYS. And then they say the majority of the people don't have this issue? I'm pretty sure they do, but don't know that this form exists or how to contact Glu about these problems.
     We as customers should have transparent communication. The fact that they go ghost and then come out of the wood work because we're angry is unacceptable. The fact that we need to tell them one by one about these issues for them to fix it one by one is outrageous. This should be fixed, no problem. This shouldn't happen every week. There should be costumer service going on during these events to fix everything. They should have caps on looks, and only have people submitting if they actually vote a certain amount of looks in the booth. While I do appreciate the support I got from eggs, the amount of things that went on that are now only being addressed is unreasonable and unprofessional. Especially when we're throwing our hard earned coin at this game. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I have only ever submitted one ticket. I never said I was going to submit another ticket. This is the 2nd time that it has been implied.
  • walki_antelowalki_antelo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I loved this theme but I have a bit of an issue, it said I ended up in 4th so I would receive a dress, but it never really appeared in my wardrobe.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    asalaxo said:

Wait, isn't it the same girl who said smth like "you have a hair from the last week's professional event, so clearly you would need a lot of energy" in regards to one of the forum dolls? 🤔
    You'd think someone who questions others' energy would be crystal clear themselves 😕
    she’s the same doll that made that BS post a few days ago trying to show us how many tbs there were in her group wearing cash outfits but people caught her lying, they weren’t tbs they were just new players placed in 20+ in her ts group.
    she also said in one of her posts that some people are sensitive here and I can see this crystal clear now lmao 😂
    Uh oh! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

you’re funny for posting pics of YOU attacking me and calling me names as a proof of me being a “passive aggressive troll” 😂 everyone can see that there was nothing wrong with my simple question.
    alssooo don’t forget to tag eggs since you tagged everyone else but him lol 🤣🤣
    iOS player
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Submitted a ticket on my IOS game about my last look not getting votes, hadn't heard back so i checked it today.
    No reply but they closed the conversation? 🤦🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Honestly, I don’t think who aren’t in top 5 should get the dress and the hair because that is UNFAIR to those who strived to submit their best because if you’re not in the top 5, mostly your looks don’t get many votes. I always reach top 5 without using any buying tickets. So I don’t think its a good point to give the prizes to all the players.
    Well That’s not always true, I ended up being 6th place because my top 5 were ridiculous ticket buyers. All my Looks got votes between 48 and 57 so not that bad at all. 🤷🏽‍♀️

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Holy cow what is happening 😱 I haven't been able to keep up on the forum much lately but I did pull a Karen and complained to Glu support about the the glitchy SYS' we've been having. They did give me the prizes as compensation. Tbh, I didn't think they would but complaining on the forum never gets us anywhere so I figured why not. I do agree they should have just done it as a overall measure but you already know they're not going to do that bc then they'd have to refund paid tickets. I don't have time to read through 20 pages of fights right this second bc I have to start work and homeschool in a few minutes, but if you bought tickets for 1st place and are upset, then contact Glu for refund. I hope SYS will be suspended until the glitch is straightened out and a better system is implemented. 
    - Emmy
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Wow. I keep missing all the drama. I only went to sleep. Slow down forum lol

Anyways I got the hair. I sent a message last night and honestly didn’t think much of it because I don’t really have a leg to stand on as I got 3rd but I wake up this morning and it’s there. I feel like a right Nagging Nancy now but oh well. Everyone should do it tbh, and everyone should get it. It annoys me that at this point if they are handing it out to anyone who messages, why not just take responsibility and own up to it and just give it to everyone in general. It would seem to be an much easier method instead of trying to brush it under the rug as quickly as possible.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
     I sent a message last night and honestly didn’t think much of it because I don’t really have a leg to stand on as I got 3rd but I wake up this morning and it’s there. I feel like a right Nagging Nancy now but oh well. Everyone should do it tbh, and everyone should get it. 
    Thank you for the encouragement. I decided to shoot my shot and sent them a message. Now I'm just waiting on their response.

Once again, I'd honestly like to thank the community dolls for being so open, welcoming and really helpful. Y'all are amazing and hilarious.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I’m still bittersweet about it. Looks like it’s better to wait until 2:30am next SYS just to later ask for prizes due to their problems. I’ll do it then if that’s how they solve problems. 🙄
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @asalaxo that's my doll 😭 I forgot I set it up as a message and that others can even see it 😂 but yes, we can change that in the kloset! Next to your doll you have something that looks like a small speaking/thought bubble and you can add your personalized msg there! 
    that really made me laugh so thank you for that and for teaching me how to change the text 😂💕 your doll is gorgeous btw 🥰
    iOS player
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Anyone who hasn't have glitches in their game but still tried to ask for compensation had the first prize as a refund? 
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.