General Complaints Thread

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m sorry but this sentiment is in the event thread every week, the complaint thread, suggestion thread, update thread, merging this with complaints.   Thanks for understanding. 

And to everyone:  again, Multiple accounts are against the rules.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    When you use your hard earn K-stars to buy pets in your homes, you mainly buy them for the energy they give every 4 hours or so.
    But!  when you tap on them and they don't give you energy; you get pissed and roll your eyes.
    Seriously Glu change it so pets will guarantee giving you energy, it will make the player very happy in the end.
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I really do not understand how difficult it is to do something about the multiple devices issue and update the rotation of Shop My Closets to include every bundle that has been released since the launch. I feel like every time someone brings this up we're just screaming into the void. 
  • clarizzo2clarizzo2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    It would be nice if more expensive items in the kloset gave you a good amount of gold stars/hearts when you purchase them. I bought a $35k dress and yet I only got 2 stars from it? 🙃 Make that make sense. 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Please make adding new friends easier by using Hollywood ID. It took me hours last night to add lovely girl from Brasil using other methods than Facebook. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Glu should put all the excessive ticket buyers in one group and make them fight to the death lol 
    That would be beautifully fair, but they'll never do it and they'll never remove the possibility to buy tickets. I was thinking that maybe Trendsetters' list should be made by the number of tickets spent, but that way anyone would buy tickets anymore. 
    So, acknowledging that Glu's never removing the Ticket-buying option, they can just limit the submission: for example, they could spend an extra ticket only once in three hours, or in six, just like for three tickets. So TBs couldn't go so far with their scores and there could be a fairer competition with free players. 
    Also, GLU should acknowledge that players are from all over the world, so 3 PM EST for me is 9 PM as 9 PM is 3 AM (that's when SYS' event's ending). I cannot see myself setting an alarm at three in the morning just to check if some shady Ticket Buyer is going to surpass me. That's actually a problem, because I always have great scores with my free looks and got surpassed by some sloppy TB that doesn't even follow the theme.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    clarizzo said:
    Glu should put all the excessive ticket buyers in one group and make them fight to the death lol 
    That would be beautifully fair, but they'll never do it and they'll never remove the possibility to buy tickets. I was thinking that maybe Trendsetters' list should be made by the number of tickets spent, but that way anyone would buy tickets anymore. 
    So, acknowledging that Glu's never removing the Ticket-buying option, they can just limit the submission: for example, they could spend an extra ticket only once in three hours, or in six, just like for three tickets. So TBs couldn't go so far with their scores and there could be a fairer competition with free players. 
    Also, GLU should acknowledge that players are from all over the world, so 3 PM EST for me is 9 PM as 9 PM is 3 AM (that's when SYS' event's ending). I cannot see myself setting an alarm at three in the morning just to check if some shady Ticket Buyer is going to surpass me. That's actually a problem, because I always have great scores with my free looks and got surpassed by some sloppy TB that doesn't even follow the theme.
    I couldn’t agree more, I live in the UK and whenever there’s a SYS, the event always ends at 3 AM and whilst I’m asleep and I wouldnt be able to use my late ticket provide to me at 1 AM. Sometimes I  would receive the maximum amount of ticket when I’m asleep, And I might wake up 6 hour after that, giving me a lower chance of winning the event because the maximum amount of ticket I can have is 2 and I cannot use money to buy more ticket since I’m too young for that.
     I just think Glu should just probably increase the maximum amount of ticket to 3 or 4 to facilitate players outside the US as we don’t all share the same time zone
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

abasili93 said:
    clarizzo said:
    That’s my struggle too. Before quarantine I used to go to sleep around 11-12pm and wake up at 6am to get ready for my work on Monday. I can’t imagine waking up in the middle of my sleep just to check if someone decided to buy tickets and knock me off. When I get a chance to sleep longer on weekends my tickets would stack and stop the countdown. I’ve lost some tickets that way.
    Tbh I don’t think they’d change anything for players in Europe. They’re USA based and work around their time zone. 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    This hair glitches with this dress.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I have a few glitches to report, i hope this is the right thread

1. I have a car but for some reason, in Malibu i get the bus button when i want to travel. It doesn’t charge me whatsoever

2. With long nails, when the doll “poses” like this, her nails get misplaced

3. And that happens again when she holds cups like this, her thumb nail is out of place
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Not a glitch but someone decided to not finish this hair properly, fix it please!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    I have a few glitches to report, i hope this is the right thread

1. I have a car but for some reason, in Malibu i get the bus button when i want to travel. It doesn’t charge me whatsoever

2. With long nails, when the doll “poses” like this, her nails get misplaced

3. And that happens again when she holds cups like this, her thumb nail is out of place
    @Julietalucia the first one isn’t really a glitch since the car never appears there whatsoever because Malibu in the game is portrayed as a beach location therefore the car won’t appear there in the first place 
    Currently at level 36

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Not sure if this goes here, but I just bought the Mykonos home and when I want to furnish it, there aren't any heart or star symbols next to the prices.
    My other homes don't do that. I restarted  the game and revisited the apartment but its still the same. Is it s glitch /bug?
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    There is a thread called “little glitchy issues that could use a fix.” I posted on there when we had the 90s pants and the glitch was fixed right away. Glu only seems to pay attention to newer items though 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts

Please fix this glitch. All the boots in male dolls' closet are under the pants it's annoying, I love those boots but can only wear them with shorts :/ 
    I know it's a long shot since male dolls are neglected and all but @KalindaKing pleasee please please fix this.
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    At this point I just want the male dolls have ONE new items every weekend, heck even every update is fine 😑 after every update the game just becomes more and more heavy but NOTHING new, NADA for male dolls 😡 I don't want to be negative but thats might be the only way for players to be heard.

edited July 2020

Since last update game keeps crashing at totally random time and events. Needless to say I didn’t choose closet after finishing filming reality show or got new hair/face features. It’s all game bugs. When I clicked on hair section game completely crashed and shut down.
    Please improve your game stability and let me know if you need to pass my ID for developers team to work on it.

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

this is the invite friends button at la rue in paris. it is IMPOSSIBLE to press on it please fix this its actually so much harder to finish events at la rue like this
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Stop making hair accessories that can't be removed.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    haikawa said:

this is the invite friends button at la rue in paris. it is IMPOSSIBLE to press on it please fix this its actually so much harder to finish events at la rue like this
    Hi. It will probably help if you include the model of your device, so they can check it out.  Depending on screen size  it is/isn’t an issue.  By telling them what layout has the issue could help them troubleshoot it for you. ;).  (I have a few like that, but I can move the screen a little and get around it that way. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    haikawa said:

Hi. It will probably help if you include the model of your device, so they can check it out.  Depending on screen size  it is/isn’t an issue.  By telling them what layout has the issue could help them troubleshoot it for you. ;).  (I have a few like that, but I can move the screen a little and get around it that way. )
    oh okay my phone is an iphone 11! 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Am I only one who thinks that SYS became so lame?? I mean, people get many votes on outfits that don't even match the theme... or they keep posting same outfits but with different colour. In my opinion that's not fair for us who spend time( about 30-40min) for choosing right outfit. Also they are buying tickets, which would be ok if they put different outfits, but no they still do that thing with posting same outfit, but different colour. I am so tired of seeing same outfits from different accounts. Please be a bit original, it's not that hard. Now, I want to know does anyone here agree with me.😄💕
    lilkim said:
    Am I only one who thinks that SYS became so lame?? I mean, people get many votes on outfits that don't even match the theme... or they keep posting same outfits but with different colour. In my opinion that's not fair for us who spend time( about 30-40min) for choosing right outfit. Also they are buying tickets, which would be ok if they put different outfits, but no they still do that thing with posting same outfit, but different colour. I am so tired of seeing same outfits from different accounts. Please be a bit original, it's not that hard. Now, I want to know does anyone here agree with me.😄💕
    I completely disagree with you on this mainly because many players myself included also use the same clothing item but just change the colour by dyeing the items in order to compare the amount of votes each look received and overall experiment on looks to understand what the voters might like although i would usually use outfits that match the theme. However the only exception to this which is one thing that many players hate the most is when Ticket buyers use items that aren’t on theme, just dye the items and would summit several tickets just to get first place because I think some Ticket buyers tend to be players who have a limited amount of clothes in their closet therefore they are more likely to spend to money on tickets to get first place. I don’t think many people actually spend that time to choose the right outfit since some of us have to do different things on the weekend and just dyeing an outfit is one easy option.

Currently at level 36

• lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    lilkim said:
    I completely disagree with you on this mainly because many players myself included also use the same clothing item but just change the colour by dyeing the items in order to compare the amount of votes each look received and overall experiment on looks to understand what the voters might like although i would usually use outfits that match the theme. However the only exception to this which is one thing that many players hate the most is when Ticket buyers use items that aren’t on theme, just dye the items and would summit several tickets just to get first place because I think some Ticket buyers tend to be players who have a limited amount of clothes in their closet therefore they are more likely to spend to money on tickets to get first place. I don’t think many people actually spend that time to choose the right outfit since some of us have to do different things on the weekend and just dyeing an outfit is one easy option.

Well, thanks for explanation of dyeing same outfit.
    But I'm still trying to understand why I'm seeing same outfits from different dolls. And that's why I spend that much time choosing outfit. Because I don't want to copy anybody, I want to make original look that fits the theme.
    Could you please fix nails bug? They’re constantly changing from any nails shape I bought to basic ones. 

lilkim said:
    lilkim said:

Well, thanks for explanation of dyeing same outfit.
    But I'm still trying to understand why I'm seeing same outfits from different dolls. And that's why I spend that much time choosing outfit. Because I don't want to copy anybody, I want to make original look that fits the theme.
    If you are referring to the one of the gift given to every player’s for Pride month, then yes i totally agree with you because it’s very irritating to see the same outfit wore by multiple dolls at the same time and the voting booth is just filled with dolls wearing it. That for sure I would say there is a lack of originality and it is unfair for doll who wear beautiful outfits because their looks would receive low score, whilst that one outfit wore by almost every dolls in the voting booth would receive high scores and that’s annoying 
    Currently at level 36

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Fix this, please! 

iOS
    English is not my first language!