Options

🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you!
    @robertavyy i do have facebook and it is connected to my doll, but it is a personal account and i wouldnt want to overload it ☺️
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @robertavyy omg same shoes, same eye makeup, same handheld 😂
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @ashleydianem and we both look beautiful 💁🏼‍♀️🥰😄
    iOS player 

• Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    love seeing everyone getting the hair! 🥳
  • Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The rep that spoke to me did at least acknowledge the issues they’ve had in the past few weeks though. But they just said sorry about that...
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I was passed by ticket buyers too, I felt that I deserved at least 5th place, but I had like 6 ticket buyers, I contacted Glu support as lots of you said, I guess I wasn’t lucky enough, I just have to disagree about them saying “I am so sorry to inform you that we do not have the option to add any items from my end in this regard”, because clearly they can. It just sucks that I worked hard for the dress, I had a 49 average but that didn’t matter anyway 😔

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    eligur said:
    @samanthakkh thank you!
    @robertavyy i do have facebook and it is connected to my doll, but it is a personal account and i wouldnt want to overload it ☺️
    I use my personal account too I just ask if they don’t mind that and if they don’t I add them ☺️
  • Options
    RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    No tea. No shade. All my frustration is aimed at Glu's customer service and not at dolls here. But the fact that I was 1-2 tickets away from beating a tb at #1 (who used a lot of tickets on the first day) and coming in 3rd when I could have used other tickets to beat them. The fact that I was 3rd and people who didn't rank in the top 5 due to the glitch got the hair and various other prizes while some get Glu apologizing and shrugging their shoulders isn't okay at all. The fact that they don't even acknowledge the disaster that was the Femme Fatal SYS that shook everyone to the core is honestly laughable. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    So my message from glu support basically said that they can’t promise any changes and I also didnt get any compensation? If sys continues like this, just remove it..
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    eligur said:
    @samanthakkh thank you!
    I use my personal account too I just ask if they don’t mind that and if they don’t I add them ☺️
    Well I used my personal at first too. But then I created new one for the game. 🤗 u can change account very easy. 
    iOS player 

• Options
    LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hey just a suggestion to people who aren't getting anywhere with support, I think they are more willing to give out the rewards if your submissions didn't go through to get any votes at all and if you send screenshots to prove it. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    We were all affected by this glitch. And this isn't the first time this glitch or any other problem has happened. The fact that customer service is all over the place speaks volumes as to the various problems that Glu has within their company. Many of us are not only customers but paying customers. The level of unprofessionalism by giving selective players different prizes and then deny any issues/problems is startling and mind boggling. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • Options
    Welp. I tried again with a new person (and yes I did have screenshots) but they never acknowledged the problem (the glitch) and basically reiterated that my ranking only has the specific prizes and not the hair. That I don't qualify despite the ticket drama and the fact that I could've surpassed 2 tb had I attempted to submit looks while all of this mess was going on. No apologises. No refunds. Nothing. Just said to continue to play the game.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @eligur you have to go to your settings! under game center you can add friends by their game center username! they’ll automatically appear in your game after that
    how can I add people on Game Center by their username? I can’t figure it out! whenever I press “add friends” it takes me to share the link for my Game Center through text messages.
    iOS player
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @eligur you have to go to your settings! under game center you can add friends by their game center username! they’ll automatically appear in your game after that
    how can I add people on Game Center by their username? I can’t figure it out! whenever I press “add friends” it takes me to share the link for my Game Center through text messages.
    i think you’re right 🤦🏽‍♀️ i only have one friend on mine and i remember searching their username but at that time game center was an app! i didn’t even check if it was different! sorry i was mistaken 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I gave up trying to make sense of this awhile ago, which is why I have no friends in game 😂😭 why do they make it so hard for iOS. It could be so simple. And I really can’t be bothered to make a Facebook so I guess I’ll be a loner forever in my game ✌️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    They shouldn’t have one rule for some and another rule for others, that’s totally unfair. We are all affected by the SYS issues. Come on now Glu!
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    They shouldn’t have one rule for some and another rule for others, that’s totally unfair. We are all affected by the SYS issues. Come on now Glu!
    Off-topic but where's that hair from? 😍
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    I gave up trying to make sense of this awhile ago, which is why I have no friends in game 😂😭 why do they make it so hard for iOS. It could be so simple. And I really can’t be bothered to make a Facebook so I guess I’ll be a loner forever in my game ✌️
    Adding friends via game center hasnt been an option for a few versions of ios 🥺 i forgot the reason why they took that option down,but there was an explanation 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Ok I think I'm going to take back the positive things I said earlier about how good the customer service is because it seems like it's fairly inconsistent. 

Also I want the hair now though I 100% don't deserve it lol
  • Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Ok I think I'm going to take back the positive things I said earlier about how good the customer service is because it seems like it's fairly inconsistent. 

Also I want the hair now though I 100% don't deserve it lol
    I get what your saying...like I want the hair too now but I know I came in third place but since they just giving people the hair left and right they can slide it to me to...but its all good I’m not that invested in this game
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @Carol Davida ahhhh! That hair with the dress! Perfect with that hair piece! 😍
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I don't know if anyone still cares... (finally just got through the last part of the thread. Lol)
    Here were my looks.. I was really proud of most of them

And these were to pass the original ticket buyer in my group

And my last 3 which didn't get votes.. I wish I'd realized that votes actually came in eventually.. I would have loved to know the score

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.