KK:H Weekday TB Event - 5/4/20 - Cinco de Mayo in the middle? Oh Boy!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Blame Willow.  I swear she is the rudest, most entitled of the unentitled, meglamaniac in the game.  She probably paid someone off to boost her ratings. 
    Ok, I was teasing.  It's normal.  The climb to be number one has to be one of the hardest...I feel like it's our Mt. Everest.  But you will get there.  Have you beaten Crystal Fletcher's or.....(shudder) Skylar's Show? 
    It's normal. It is very tedious, and having to sit there and see she's the one between  you and your next step up only makes it worse.  Am I right?  If it were a nondescript - Tonight's the Night Show it wouldn't be quite as aggravating.  :/:wink: But just keep doing what you're doing.  You'll get there!  And anytime you feel like blowing off steam about it, come on in for you own personal group of cheerleaders. 
    You can do it @kkhmarie <3You can do it!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hahahahaha not at all @TrashleyKKH! I'm pretty sure you're younger than me lol

Thanks for the good vibes!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Do you get rewards for passing Skylar and Crystal’s show like you do for Willow’s?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @BellaKKH I was waiting for it too. Wanted to see how it looks on my doll and I got it now. I like that contor  on cheeks but don’t like how it changes my dolls eyes. So I’m gonna pass 🙈☺️ 

Glu make only contors without changing eyes. Thank you 🤗
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    If the contour was just contour no eye id buy it. But i am not a fan of the eyes on me. It looks good on others!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I tried choosing different boxes that I normally would but guess where the kstars was? In the boxes I normally would choose. 😭 

My TB pick is amazing tho! I nearly bought the hair during the last SYS but didn’t because it is not the most practical hair. 
    It is giving me major 💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻 vibes. 
    I love this hair ! I got it in a valentine's box. Its one i always go back to cause its very senõrita and latina. I love it.
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Is it best to also have the heart bonus star for the date event? Or doesn't it really matter?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    Is it best to also have the heart bonus star for the date event? Or doesn't it really matter?

Yes, because without it you'll have to use more energy to complete a date. Don't spend a bunch of money if you're not close though - you'll need the kash for dates. 
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Noela87 said:

Yes, because without it you'll have to use more energy to complete a date. Don't spend a bunch of money if you're not close though - you'll need the kash for dates. 
    @soundspretty
    thank you! I was not sure. I need 400!! more to get the bonusstar 😅
    Better save my kash then
    Whaaaaaaat???? Who is she?😂 what does that means?😂

iOS player 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @3nity those shoes are in the kimiversary boxes! Now you don’t have to worry about paying 55 kstars to get them in one of the boxes! 
    @3nity plus, you can style an outfit with it and use it for the ‘Paris street style’ SYS event we have after this week’s one!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    edited May 2020

@robertavyy it must be an npc you invited to a gig and didn’t 5 star it. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Again😩 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited May 2020

I didn’t invited her and didn’t had an invite. And it happened again just now! With another doll

Edit: I still have first one in my friend list but I can’t find second 🤔 and I think that’s forum doll. Hope she’s gonna appear too 🙈
    iOS player 

@robertavyy oh that’s weird. I’ve never had that happen with an actual friend, just a random npc 🤔
    Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! 🌮🍹🇲🇽
    (We need a margarita handheld)
    That’s my gold box. I was so happy about long heels. But they with low waisted pants 🤦🏼‍♀️  Not sure if I use them but it’s better then dyes and cash I got from my blAck boxes 😄

iOS player 

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @jhabs Wow, I never thought of it that way! Good to know :)
    @Zarah Well shoes are never not useful when it comes to SYS lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I didn’t invited her and didn’t had an invite. And it happened again just now! With another doll

Edit: I still have first one in my friend list but I can’t find second 🤔 and I think that’s forum doll. Hope she’s gonna appear too 🙈
    I have had that happen twice to me, but each time I figured I had inadvertently invited her to a gig, and flaked on the events.  Have you accidentally gotten a really low star result?  Like one star instead of 5 for a reality show or something? 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I have had that happen twice to me, but each time I figured I had inadvertently invited her to a gig, and flaked on the events.  Have you accidentally gotten a really low star result?  Like one star instead of 5 for a reality show or something? 

Oh I think yesterday I did my show gig in bel air but fall asleep before I ended it 🙈 but I got 2 stars I think. So that’s the problem?🤔 are they still gonna be in my friend list?🥺
    iOS player 

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    2nd black box 🙄

Gold box 

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I got 4000 kash in my gold box, and dye+kash in my black boxes. Hoping the last box brings something nice😔
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Tb box. A clothes item so that’s nice. I can’t style it and it’s not me at all. Kind of reminds me of what a middle aged woman who lives out in the country with loads of horses and chops wood, would wear on her weekly visit to her local town to get sugar or something. So yea if we somehow have that for a sys it might come in handy🤷🏼‍♀️

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I can't believe this! 🙃🙃🙃
    My second box and my gold box both gave me dyes and the palette of the gold box sucks so bad honestly. If only I had gotten some kstars... 💔