🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

1606162636466Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv ty girlie 🤩 loving your 3rd look btw 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I love how colorful all your looks are 💖
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    beba13 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    @eligur you have to go to your settings! under game center you can add friends by their game center username! they’ll automatically appear in your game after that
    how can I add people on Game Center by their username? I can’t figure it out! whenever I press “add friends” it takes me to share the link for my Game Center through text messages.
    I gave up trying to make sense of this awhile ago, which is why I have no friends in game 😂😭 why do they make it so hard for iOS. It could be so simple. And I really can’t be bothered to make a Facebook so I guess I’ll be a loner forever in my game ✌️
    Adding friends via game center hasnt been an option for a few versions of ios 🥺 i forgot the reason why they took that option down,but there was an explanation 
    Nah, it’s still working even on iOS 13.4.1. I actually added one girl on Sunday by Game Center but you have to exchange your phone number to send request. If you go to Game Center and then select ,,add friends” the iMessage will show up.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @thesweetone I’m not entirely sure, I’m sorry! I just know I’ve loved it since last year! Does anyone know which event this hair came from? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @thesweetone the hair is from a love is in the air event and I think it was around July/August time last year 😊 correct me if I’m wrong aha
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    beba13 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    @eligur you have to go to your settings! under game center you can add friends by their game center username! they’ll automatically appear in your game after that
    how can I add people on Game Center by their username? I can’t figure it out! whenever I press “add friends” it takes me to share the link for my Game Center through text messages.
    I gave up trying to make sense of this awhile ago, which is why I have no friends in game 😂😭 why do they make it so hard for iOS. It could be so simple. And I really can’t be bothered to make a Facebook so I guess I’ll be a loner forever in my game ✌️
    Adding friends via game center hasnt been an option for a few versions of ios 🥺 i forgot the reason why they took that option down,but there was an explanation 
    Nah, it’s still working even on iOS 13.4.1. I actually added one girl on Sunday by Game Center but you have to exchange your phone number to send request. If you go to Game Center and then select ,,add friends” the iMessage will show up.
    Exactly only via phone number,earlier you didint have to have someones number to add them you could just type in their names in game center and add them. That is what i’m talking about. And tbh i dont like giving out my phone to everyone especially not for a game.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you, @ashleyy and @Carol Davida :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @thesweetone weekend event July 2019

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    beba13 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    i was wondering whether you can do it via email? have not really used this option so im curious, because i know for imessages you can use email only?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    eligur said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    beba13 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    i was wondering whether you can do it via email? have not really used this option so im curious, because i know for imessages you can use email only?
    Not really sure about it. I added only 2 dolls using this method and they're both from another countries, so they can't really do anything with my number or call/text me because that'd cost them A LOT. And I talked with them for some time so it's all good. Never tried using email but if you wish, I can DM you my icloud email to check.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I would have gotten at least 5th if my last ticket went through. I'm so sad because I was in a group with at least 5 ticket buyers and was averaging over 51 to almost overtake them.

Also, @RachelLiebe I think we were in the same group! My doll's name is Victoria
    @kkhforeverxoxo I’m so sorry I only checked back again on this forum there! Yes, I pretty sure I had a Victoria in my group. My Doll’s name is Christian, and I ended up 4th 🥰
    If you were in the same group, then I agree about it being hard to overtake. I genuinely noticed an awful lot of really nice dolls being submitted by several group members that I thought must’ve been scoring well, who ended up being overtaken by jeans & jumper combos in the top ranks.
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    eligur said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    beba13 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    Not really sure about it. I added only 2 dolls using this method and they're both from another countries, so they can't really do anything with my number or call/text me because that'd cost them A LOT. And I talked with them for some time so it's all good. Never tried using email but if you wish, I can DM you my icloud email to check.
    we can try. sorry if its annoying or something, but i hadnt used imessages yet as i dont have anyone i could talk to that way and dont know how it works 😁
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @BellaKKH @AmyMimi @AmandaMKkh Thank you girls! ❤️💞💕
    Ahh I wish I started playing sooner 😩
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    i saw some of you saying to message glu about getting the hair since everyone was getting it so i did and they sent me this lol also they “added” the dress even though i won it already lmao
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    i saw some of you saying to message glu about getting the hair since everyone was getting it so i did and they sent me this lol also they “added” the dress even though i won it already lmao
    The same thing happened to me, I only just got my reply last night too
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.