All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• daperjellydaperjelly Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    When does Kimiversary start? And how long does it last? 
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    June!
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Does anyone remember if the Kim anniversary starts with the new update or on a specific day? I can’t remember at all 😰
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    If I remember correctly, I’m pretty sure we get new updates before kimiversary and I’m guessing kimiversary will be the same as years before and start around June 21-22 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @AmyMimi thanks doll 😊 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @odalysflowers The KKW Kontour can only be bought with real money just like the Fashion Goals. So the offer will come around but it has nothing to do with the anniversary. It’s in rotation 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @ashleydianem thanks doll !
    This year will be me first Kimiversary and I’m already looking forward to it.

Is there an icon so that I know which items are throw back items?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @ashleydianem thanks doll !
    This year will be me first Kimiversary and I’m already looking forward to it.

Is there an icon so that I know which items are throw back items?
    @ViennaKKH yes there will be a specific section in the kloset. I don’t remember what it will say but I think it will be obvious. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ViennaKKH it would be under the “featured items” tab in the Kloset. Like when new items are added in new update. 
    IOS Player 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ahhh i’m so excited for my first kimiversary! hope we won’t be let down like the recent black friday 🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ReginaKKHReginaKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This is my first kimiversary! I’m so excited 😍❤️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    It's my first Kimiversary too since I was too lame to know about that last year, when I played in June for 1 week. Oops 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I find it so hard to save but I’ve finally started to! From now on, no k-stars for Kollections or items and I probably won’t even buy anything during VIP weekends until the sale. It depends whether the items are super good or not. Last year I didn’t have many k-stars and I wasn’t playing during BF. Hoping for some nice items!!
    First freckles and nose kontour (205 k-stars) and then as many throwback items as possible! I hope I’ll have at least 1000 k-stars 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    This is my fourth Kimiversary and it literally couldn’t come sooner I’ve been lusting after those like red glossy eyes since last year 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    what are in y’alls kimiversary wishlist? 🙈 i’m hoping for some makeup & handhelds 🤩
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • heyyyyymelheyyyyymel Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I really hope they put previous SYS trendsetter items for sale! I started the game this year and missed out on the cute items. 😭
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @ashleydianem I only just caught up on this thread, but your post was amazingly helpful!! Thanks for that, on behalf of everyone who’s never experienced a June update before😁
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i am so excited for my doll to get a nose job lol
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I really hope they put previous SYS trendsetter items for sale! I started the game this year and missed out on the cute items. 😭
    TS prizes are not returning,they are exclusive items just meant for SYS, unfortunately ☺️😬
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    dpeters said:
    SarahKKH said:
    dpeters said:
    I wish the TB sale included some past SYS items like the watter bottle or the white hair. 
    What do the white hair look like?

This is the white hair. Credits to @LindaVB for her amazing event encyclopedia!
    Edit: typos

Can we get this dress with diamonds?🥺
    iOS player 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Maybe some of you will find some joy in my nerdness... It's my first Kimiversary and I kept losing track of all the things I wanted so, eff it, spreadsheet. It's gotten quite long and since I'm focusing on building my closet rather than the throwback items, I can pretty much estimate everything I want lmao. Very helpful, very geeky. But yes I need at least 1,000 k-stars so I've literally stopped spending on anything. Since I'm a free player its a bit easier for me to earn k-stars but, having fun nonetheless!

OMG I need to do this! :lol: so organized!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Today I spent 50k-stars, omg my saves to kimiversary are going away lol. 
    Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ - Find  Share on GIPHY
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Nath_2019 this will be me next weekend with the VIP... Someone needs to convince me that the items look terrible or something hahah
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I don't have a picture of them, but I'm really hoping they add the 2018 New Years eye makeup to this years 'versary. 50 diamonds is just WAY TOO MUCH. TBH, that's the issue with quiet a bit of the makeup that's been added to the SYS votes. Eyes I have seen have not been less than 40 and lips not entirely sure, but I think I saw some for 35.
    Totally get that GLU has to earn money to keep them going, but as someone pointed out, there's very few (12 iirc) you can earn and that only one way to get them.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Will the GS lips be available at Kimiversary?
    I’m not sure if I shall by it during SYS events...

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ViennaKKH they were available last year, so I’d image that they would be this year 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧