🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    thank you sooooo thank you so much for the gift Kalinda.   I love it.   <3.     
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    abasili93 said:

If someone on android wants to tag me when they use this please  🥺 i want to get rid of my last remaining diamonds. 
    @therealChar I Will!
    Yay ♡ 
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Thank you for the ukulele gift @KalindaKing ,
    But! I'm very disappointed at Glu for not giving the 
    ukulele to male dolls, 
    you guys really don't care and neglect male dolls too much, very very sad,
    and one of the most famous 
    ukulele players is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and he's a male.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im still mad over the sys with the beautiful dress we had last time. So many buyers and i missed out on the dress
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    noha62 said:

I was screwed so bad in the island castaway sys i could only submit 12 looks and I wasn’t on the forum at that time I didn’t know I should’ve contacted the glu support or kalinda at that time and couldn’t get the last earnable hair and i am still salty about it 
    this time i am still screwed because this theme doesn’t really fit my wardrobe i will just keep going back and forth with these four not so good looks , i hope i could be in the top five I really want the ts outfit 
    where is the swimsuit on the right above?
    on the island sys I saw it a lot but I don't let myself buy it.

pd: the shoes @Scarlett_9297
    @noha62 Is right 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    This is what I have planned so far. Just hope everything goes well for everyone in this SYS.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    noha62 said:
    noha62 said:

I was screwed so bad in the island castaway sys i could only submit 12 looks and I wasn’t on the forum at that time I didn’t know I should’ve contacted the glu support or kalinda at that time and couldn’t get the last earnable hair and i am still salty about it 
    this time i am still screwed because this theme doesn’t really fit my wardrobe i will just keep going back and forth with these four not so good looks , i hope i could be in the top five I really want the ts outfit 

pd: the shoes too!!
    I got both of them at the very beginning of the game it was some goal i had to do in miami them kim gives it to you as a gift when you finish that goal 

well I think I never had that goal 😕. I remember doing all of them and finishing them.
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

Thank you @KalindaKing for the ukulele! As a uke player myself, you could say that I'm very happy about the gift and has easily become one of my favorite accessories!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the ukelele!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I don't love the earnables, the skirt would be cool if it was animated just a little, like if it moved with the breeze.
    The earnable top is cute but it's so tiny and doesn't really seem like a final earnable prize.

I like the TS items, but not gonna think about the hair cus that's how T$ is lol. I'd like to stay top 5 as the swimsuit is cute. 

But overall I agree and feel the same as others have said, I'm really not that interested, theres just going to be glitches again and a lacklustre response. The problems are making SYS  less fun🤷 I've really enjoyed prior beach / cruise / pool, / summer themes, but again the problems have just sucked out my enthusiasm. 

I normally don't get my tickets until the last hour of the event so I guess I'm just gonna have to cross my fingers the game works. No ukulele is fixing that. I'm not forgetting these past messy SYSs because I get some pixels. I'm still not spending a cent until things are fixed. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited May 2020
    When do we need to submit our last tickets by for the votes to count? This is a reasonable question that a game company should be able to answer.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin @admin @ whoever actually can and will fix this problem 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I came *thisclose* to wearing all black because I’m such a city girl and I’ve never been to a Hawaiian Luau. I’m glad you enjoy the ukulele gift!

I know some of you are worried about having glitches in the next event and that’s fair. Our team is doing what we can to prevent that from happening again. Trust me when I say that it’s not fun for me either because I’d rather plan ways to make the game more enjoyable than deal with glitches, but no matter what, we’re here for you!

Thanks @KalindaKing for worrying about this❤😘
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited May 2020
    noha62 said:
    noha62 said:

pd: the shoes too!!
    I got both of them at the very beginning of the game it was some goal i had to do in miami them kim gives it to you as a gift when you finish that goal 

well I think I never had that goal 😕. I remember doing all of them and finishing them.
    It was the goal where if you completed 2 gigs (One at Black Rabbit and the other at Pop Glam Australia) within the time limit you'd get the swimsuit and the sandals. Not sure what its called but I believe Down Under was a part of the goal title.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Thank you for the ukulele @KalindaKing ♥️ 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Ohh okay. Thanks 💜 @Roxxxie @noha62
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here are some looks I put together for the SYS event. 🌺🌺
    I tried my best to do them without spending kstars since we're all pretty much saving them for the Kimversary. 
    I hope you like it! 😘💗

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you so much for the ukulele, Kalinda!  <3
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Idk if these would work, but I’m still experimenting. And thanks so much for the cute ukulele! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im not to crazy about the items. Its gonna be calm sys, or i hope so.
    Thank you kalinda for the gift 💖 but boys should get it too, last time i checked is not only for the girls.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @DelenaGovato I agree, guys should get more clothes, it isn’t fair 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    @carolinakkh @bbyotic hey my fellow PT dolls! 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
    wassuppp tugas 😂😂😂
    💁💁💁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020