Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Hi! I’d like to introduce my doll! Her name is Buriteri 😊 I started playing KKH about a month and a half ago and only recently found out that the forums existed hahaha! My world has been changed! Spoilers and style inspo galore 😂 I hope to have some great interactions with everyone! Can’t wait to meet a lot of y’all in the community 😃

• jesslovejesslove Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi all,

My name is jessica im 29 years old and mother of a 7 year old son. I live in the netherlands and plays the game daily dont remember when i started playing love where from all around the world 
  • TomicbettyTomicbetty Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello guys :) my name is Athira . I am Indian and this is my first day in community :) Actually discovered a few minutes back.  Haven’t really understood but I hope I can manage :)
  • MariamKKHMariamKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hello guys :) my name is Athira . I am Indian and this is my first day in community :) Actually discovered a few minutes back.  Haven’t really understood but I hope I can manage :)
    Welcome!!! I hope you will have a great experience here!! 💞💞 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and welcome to our new family members!
    So glad your found your way here!  Have fun Nd ask any questions, members here are super helpful,  :) 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Hi everyone, 
    I’m Sophia, I’ve been playing kkh for years now, on and off, and reading the forum everyday for a while now so I finally decided to join! Here’s my doll 🥰

• MariamKKHMariamKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi everyone, 
    I’m Sophia, I’ve been playing kkh for years now, on and off, and reading the forum everyday for a while now so I finally decided to join! Here’s my doll 🥰

Welcome Sophia! You have such a beautiful doll and i hope you have a great experience here!!
  • Ciarla23Ciarla23 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hello everyone, I'm Cyrai I'm 16, my favorite is purple, I love bts, I'm from new york, and I'm a android player I have been playing kkh since it was first launched but I changed my doll a lot of times so I have many dolls but this is my last one. I hope🤣
  • isitaisita Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi ,i’m isi i am from spain and i just srated playing the game, can anyone help me because i don’t how this game works .By the way im 16
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    I have not been playing for almost 4 years, and now I am back... from Paris, we are staying at homes and one of the things that really make me smile is KKH.

My character in the game is called Malissa 74 1 (for a reason that I don’t know) and would be happy if you can send me some gifts because I am running out of kstars, as I had to start allover again!

big kiss to everybody, love you and keep safe! 🥰🥰🥰
  • gwendollgwendoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi dolls! My name is Gwen and Ive been playing kkh for a little over a year. I just found out about the forums and i’m so excited to be part of this community! This is my doll!
  • wonderallenwonderallen Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hii everyone!
    My name is Naomi and I've been playing KKH on and off ever since the game was published! I was 9 at that time and I turn 16 in June  :) 

My characters name is my first name, but I always use my 2nd name on forums , so the only way to find out is by friending me in the game! 

I'm an android player, I am from the Netherlands but I currently live in Belgium and would love to become either an actress or lawyer one day!

Here are some pictures of my doll! I love her so muchhh💜

I hope everyone is having a good time during this quarantine and sending positive energy to all of you❤️❤️

• aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    My name is Jennifer and i'm 23, I started playing last year. I'm an architect and interior decorator 😊
  • KiKiLove01KiKiLove01 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I had kkh years ago lol but with quarantine going on I decided to redownload and start playing again. I forgot how much fun it was. They didn’t have forums back then, so it’s awesome to see this. My doll’s name is Ki and this is me with the hubby. Honestly this time around was a lot more fun and I’m excited for all the new stuff that’s going on in kkh 😃
  • KyotenkaLotusKyotenkaLotus Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I just realized I posted this on the home forum instead of KKH. Oops. Anyway, all my introductions turn out awkward, so I'm not gonna bother thinking about it. I'm Kyo, short for Kyotenka Lotus, and I found my way to this forum due to being a sucker for dress up games. I'm an animal lover, but that can be said for countless people. Cats, sea life, wolves, horses, ect. Few of my fav colors are purple, maroon, burgundy, magenta, sage green and cyan. I'm both a book lover & gamer, also an alcohol enthusiast but always down for good coffee as well. I love the trippy things, the spooky things and the colorful things. I could go on, but it may already be too much to take in as it is, plus I'm sure know one cares about my life story. Regardless, nice to meet ya.
    Hollywood ID: 7FD95C22-02FA-4364-AE4A-C9D3ED860462

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hiii! Where are you gurls from? 
    Im from Brazil 🇧🇷💚
    Im 20 and I play kkh since 2015. I confess that sometimes I stopped playing, but now Im here playing all day and even talking in the forums, just loved to know you all and this communities.
    Wish to all of you good things, health and patience to overcome this quarantine 🥰
    iOS | Brazil
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    JK97 said:
    My name is Jennifer and i'm 23, I started playing last year. I'm an architect and interior decorator 😊
    @JK97 Hi Jenni! My name is Marina and Im 20. Im almost the same way as you! Im an architecture student and still have 1 year and a half to graduate 🙌🏼 Hope you have an amazing career 🥰
    iOS | Brazil
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    So I realized that I haven't actually introduced myself yet!

My names Annie, I'm 19 and I'm from Australia 😊.
    I'm a full time student studying a double degree in Environmental Science and Archaeology, which takes up most of my time, I'm currently in my second year.

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Hey guys, I realized I never properly introduced myself so I figured I met as well so it now. anyways I’m 18 from Florida and my name is Lexie 💞

this is my doll, her name’s alexis 🥰

• BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hi!
    I started playing KK: Hollywood back in 2016 but my data disappeared for some reason and I quit playing it soon after that. In 2018 (I think?) I decided to start playing again, sadly can't do it often because I'm quite busy with school. My doll's name is Bella Amazon (Amazon isn't my surname, I just liked the sound of it lol) but my real name is Eliza Bella (Bella is my second name). English isn't my first language, I'm from Europe, Latvia. I like fashion a lot and one of my hobbies is dancing. I hope everyone is doing well in this awful situation! :heart: 
    This is my doll:

My platform is FaceBook
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Hi everyone  👋
    I'm 18 years old from Tunisia. English is my 3rd language. My doll's name is Serastel.
    Happy to join this community and I hope you're safe during this hard time ❤
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Hi everyone  👋
    I'm 18 years old from Tunisia. English is my 3rd language. My doll's name is Serastel.
    Happy to join this community and I hope you're safe during this hard time ❤
    Your doll is so pretty! It’s nice to meet you, my dolls name is Holly, but my real name is Alaïa. Hope to hear more from you soon!  And I hope that you have a good experience in this forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    BellalaA said:
    Hi!
    I started playing KK: Hollywood back in 2016 but my data disappeared for some reason and I quit playing it soon after that. In 2018 (I think?) I decided to start playing again, sadly can't do it often because I'm quite busy with school. My doll's name is Bella Amazon (Amazon isn't my surname, I just liked the sound of it lol) but my real name is Eliza Bella (Bella is my second name). English isn't my first language, I'm from Europe, Latvia. I like fashion a lot and one of my hobbies is dancing. I hope everyone is doing well in this awful situation! :heart: 
    This is my doll:

Hi doll it’s nice to meet you! I had the same problem with my game too. I also hope you’re doing well too!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic Hi! It's nice to meet you too! :heart: Aww, that sucks that it happened to you too, I hope you have got your progress back (at least most of it)! :'( Thank you for the nice words, sending my best wishes to you!
    My platform is FaceBook
  • zdravkovvazdravkovva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name is Eva and i’m turning 14. I’ve played since 2017/18 but now i started to really get into the game. I hope y'all have a great weekday/weekend.❤️
    @BellalaA it’s okay doll! No I didn’t get mine back either. Hope you have a good experience in this forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @zdravkovva hi Eva. It’s nice to meet you, my name is Alaïa. I hope you have a nice weekend too. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Ajones2163Ajones2163 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi all my name is April I hate my username and tried to change it oh well here’s my doll just joined the forums been playing kkh for years now!
    @Ajones2163 nice to meet you April! My name is Alaïa, hope you have a good experience in the forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒