A contact of directors

homan08homan08 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hello, i want to ask a question. I have a contact that he/she is director. Where they can help you in the game? Example, a popstar can help in parties, fashion photographer can help in gigs... what directors can help?

Comments

• homan08homan08 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    And i have a contact that he is recorder producer, what he can help in the game?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can call any profession in for any task, so long s you call professional contacts for gigs, romantic contacts for dates, and everyone can go to the parties.  Whether your contact is an audiologist or a director, they both work the same in  any professional gig.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Directors will help you with reality shows.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Glu told me that who you fill the gigs with makes no difference in outcome or who can be called.  If @homan08 has a ‘Director’ contact and doesn’t know when they can be called, you can call any contact for any gig and it only makes a difference if it’s a VIP contact.   That was a few years ago, so if it has changed I’m unaware. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I don't think you can call just anyone except for parties. For reality shows, only actors, directors, professional extras show up as available to use. If you're doing a runway gig, it has to be a model, etc. The others won't show up on your contact list as available to call.