💗KK:H Weekend Event - 5/8/20 Love Is in the Air (through Mother's Day) - Dating Event💗🥂

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    LOVE the earnable hair😍 The GB items are cute and the suit in the kollection looks amazing, but I think I’ll be able to keep my kstars for next weekend😅
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

I see a galaxy sys on the horizon 😏

At least the earnable dress is a different length from the cookie cutter ones we’ve been getting a lot, so I’m happy ! The ponytail is so cute, we need more of them ! Overall I love everything 🥰

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Everything is so cute and my kstars are safe!! I’m in love with the bundle dress but as the vip is coming I won’t spend a star
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    omg i love everything so much i hope i have some k stars after this weekend
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Omg I’m going to die if I don’t get that GB hairstyle in my free gb. I can only allow ONE paid one... I also love the earnables 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love it all.  Everything.  You know, the team puts everything I want in the game.  Putey got me a butterfly necklace......game practically reproduced it!  When they wznt my KStars.....it’s something purple.  But this, the dress, the jewelry,but omg that purple tipped hair.  It’s my new look.  I just don’t have it yet.   

Ty ty  Kalinda for the spoilers. I love everything!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Spoilers please! Hoping I will make it through this weekends event lol 💗
    Stay strong ♥️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I agree with all the dolls saying their Kimiversary k-stars are in danger... i don’t know what I’m capable of if I don’t get that hairstyle 🤯
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My kstars are not save too. I just hope I get top in my free box. Please let it be top 🙈 don’t make me chase it 😂
    iOS player 

• Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

Totally ADORABLE!! I’m in love with everything in this event 😍😍 The earnings are AWESOME and that little stars on the hair made a very beautiful touch plus to the simple dress which I like it so much 😍😍 for the Kollection I did like the bundle so bad, the hair and the dress are amazing but I don’t know whether I should try it or not because I want to save Kstars for the anniversary. 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I love the kollection bundle hair, I’m not sure why I just love big hairs on my doll 💗🥰
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Omg that earnable hair. I’m grinding my life away for it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! wowowoow, i love the earn able hair. my fingers are itching to start the event  <3. everything is so pretty!
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m gunna try and be real strict with myself ! I don’t want to do what I did awhile ago and lose 400 kstars in the blink of an eye chasing a hair 😂
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I love the earnables and the gb boxes so much !! I need to hold on to my kstars 😭😭
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ahh I love the earnables and the GB items! This is rare for me. Gonna be chasing the full outfit I guess. Just hope all 4 items are in my boxes this week. Bye bye kstars 😭
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @lexbaby42 i’d wait until they offer the KKW contour kit! It’s worth the $10!! Lol
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I love the earnables so much 💖💖my k-stars thank god are safe expect if i change my mind then i see the gb items on my doll (hope not).
    From kollection i only liked the necklace and hair. Not gonna chase anything. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    the earnable hair is so cute it reminds me of a fairy princess 😍
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I loooove the GB top! And hair too. Ugh, I know I'll probably end up chasing them :( RIP my k-stars stash.
     I'm not a big fan of the earnable dress, but the hair is pretty so I'm going to go after it in the end. Looks like a fun weekend ahead! :smiley:

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    hope i get the hair in my free gb ❤️ also i’m in trouble because i don’t have enough cash for the dating event ☹️
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    everything's so beautiful 😭😭😭 i do hope we get a galaxy themed sys if it means we get earnables that fit the theme 🤩
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Ok.   Doll in trouble.......who has suggestions for quick cash?  I suggest you go to the less expensive places, than oak and Monstroball.  Cheaper dates cost more energy.  Do you have the jet @StevieCurry.    And anyone else in a game cash bind?  If not......that’s why you need cash.  All your $ goes to travel expense.  If you have the jet, and a car, then you can unlock all the energy you need, by traveling the game universe and “scrounging” for energy. 

The difference the jet made was so tremendous.....I ran out to the store(me?  Out?  Wow)  to get gift cards to buy stars, just to buy the jets for the other 2 games.

so, Mexico’s snack bar on the beach is super inexpensive , just takes more energy.  The Venice boat ride can be free, if  you have the energy,  I love that date, I do it a lot when I’m not in a hurry.  It’s so fluid, and fun as your gondola navigates the canals.  

The Ferris wheel......another cheap Fun moving  date, bel air...free.  But again....what you save in K$, you spend in energy.  

Hope this helped.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Lol, look at me spending all those saved kstars while chasing the GB items 🙈 🤡 
    iOs player 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love both earnables and GB items 💕 thank you for the quality of items!
    ~ iOS player ~