🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Why is it so hard to pick the popular picks, so confused 😫
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone on iOS have this hair and happy to use it? 🥰

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey that happens a lot to me when you submit third look it should catch itself up 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I'm currently in second place behind a ticket buyer. My looks didn't flop but also weren't the greatest scores. Average rn is 40.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    In the upcoming Show Your Style event, players will be able to collect their prizes for Trendsetters 30 minutes after the event ends. This will allow us to ensure that the results are accurate before releasing them to each player. Now you can see your results at 9:30 PM EST on Sunday night.
    Cool. So when do we have to submit other last tickets so we know the votes will count? Really simple question that people are still waiting for an answer. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    edited May 2020

But... but... :'(

EDIT: I just realized it doesn't say finished even though this was the first one I submitted
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    AYewKKH said:

But... but... :'(

EDIT: I just realized it doesn't say finished even though this was the first one I submitted

What's going on here...
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @mandamay76 ahhh okay! I was worried 😂 thank you for responding 🤍 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The TB are going overboard like dang. It’s making me so mad because right now I can’t spend money on the game, I’ve got a family to support and during the stressful times I go to this game for fun. But it’s not that fun when people sit there and buy ticket after ticket when we should be winning the items fairly. It’s so annoying I can’t even.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Has the game traffic really increased so much more than previous months that the game can't handle it? Are people really submitting more looks now than before? Cus I remember seeing TSs with 1000+ point rankings (think back to  that cinderella hair and halo hair) and none of these glitches happened. It's seems pretty obvious the problem is on Glus end.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’m also having an issue with TS not showing my correct score 🙁 I waited an hour for it to update but it still hasn’t.

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @princessprecious I love your look and I voted for you!!
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Has the game traffic really increased so much more than previous months that the game can't handle it? Are people really submitting more looks now than before? Cus I remember seeing TSs with 1000+ point rankings (think back to  that cinderella hair and halo hair) and none of these glitches happened. It's seems pretty obvious the problem is on Glus end.

Maybe there has been a huge increase in active players over the coronavirus. I got bored in quarantine and started playing this game again and I have noticed others mentioning they have too. I recently checked the app store ranking for my country and kkh has climbed really high up recently. Life is so boring lately, I no longer spend all week looking forward to a night out on the weekend , instead I look forward to the sys starting. People have nothing better to be doing at the moment, once life gets back to normal many people will stop playing as much and all this game traffic might stop. Like i’m really enjoying this game and sys but the second half of this year I will hopefully have college and college night is on thursdays and sys starts at 8pm on a thursday where I live so I have no hope of maintaining this dedication.

Let’s pray this is the reason for all this traffic and also the fact that maybe the glu staff don’t have access to all their facilities maybe? Anyways there are definitely some glitches that can’t be due to coronavirus. Last weeks mess was definitely a glitch on their part.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I actually love these looks 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The syncing the info in TS has these little kinks at the beginning, then they settle down.  Please don;t worry, the game is keeping track of your right score, and it will sync shortly.  If it;s nighttime, sleep peacefully because your TS  scores will be right when you get up in the morning.    ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Results for my first look.. 

I'm not too mad about it, it's decent, but based on this forum, I guess the voting booth doesn't want to stay on theme which genuinely upsets me. Gowns and wings should not be receiving 'popular look' for a tropical theme in Hawaii, and I'd wish people would get that. It's basic common sense lol.
    I only ever vote for on theme looks, and if both looks are bad, I exit out and enter back in. Hopefully the 'popular look' moving forward changes this weekend.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Sahana voters usually hate black for tropical themes! It’s such a bummer bc I love a black bikini 
  • Cathy9Cathy9 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I was 2nd with 88 points in a different group and now I’m in another with my second look not being counted. What is happening?
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Sahana voters usually hate black for tropical themes! It’s such a bummer bc I love a black bikini 
    @jhabs omg, yes you're probably right! Kalinda did mention bright floral prints (though our kloset has a shortage of prints, bright colours will do lol). Thanks so much for the tip! ☺️🙏🏻
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    This looks like a terrible time traveling romcom.

Before her wedding Gigi touched a mysterious glowing locket . Now she's stick in prehistoric times, with no way of getting back home. She meets Oga, the caveman IT girl who has more sass than class. Can the two different girls settle their differences before Gigi's big 'I do's' or will she be trapped there forever?
    This is the thread that keeps on giving 😂
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @princessprecious I love your look and I voted for you!!
    Thank you gorgeous! 💕 I do agree with some others about people not voting for previous TS looks, I did expect it to do better though as it fits the theme, and I've seen it do better for others. 

My Thursday looks never do great (not this bad) but I'm hoping tomorrow will be better! Good luck doll! 💕