🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• molly___molly___ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I still haven’t got the tickets back that my game ate at the beginning of SYS... has anyone else? I contacted Glu a few hours ago but they haven’t gotten back to me yet. I really hope I can get them back 🥺
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Does anyone know where this makeup is from? 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @clarizzo
    Fashion Goals with the money dress, I believe
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Cheer up girls🥳
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    That 39 really hurt 😩😩 

• LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Really? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please give Support a little time to get back to you.  They are answering everyone as swiftly as possible.  The event is still very young, not even 6 hours live.  Thanks for your patience.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    It's sort of too bad we didn't have the ukulele for the 20s theme; they were very popular during the Jazz Age.  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Okay so I saw this post on a forum about the max number of k-stars you can get on a daily basis through voting in sys, and now I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone recall which comment I'm referring to?
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm losing my mind in the voting booth trying to find this. I have not left the voting booth since the SYS event started. Can a couple people on IOS submit it for me please? I've found the skirt, I'm just trying to get the top now.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @princessprecious I love your look and I voted for you!!
    Thank you gorgeous! 💕 I do agree with some others about people not voting for previous TS looks, I did expect it to do better though as it fits the theme, and I've seen it do better for others. 

My Thursday looks never do great (not this bad) but I'm hoping tomorrow will be better! Good luck doll! 💕
    I mean as long as it's a beautiful look and it fits the theme, I'm more than happy to vote! 💕
    And yes, fingers crossed that tomorrow's looks will be better! Good luck to you too beautiful! 💖
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I'm losing my mind in the voting booth trying to find this. I have not left the voting booth since the SYS event started. Can a couple people submit it for me please? I've found the skirt, I'm just trying to get the top now.
    I been voting since the beginning and cant find either nor anything else i wanted i keep getting booted
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Okay so I saw this post on a forum about the max number of k-stars you can get on a daily basis through voting in sys, and now I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone recall which comment I'm referring to?
    I remember that post, can't recall what thread, but the doll estimated that it was about 12 k-stars per day. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm losing my mind in the voting booth trying to find this. I have not left the voting booth since the SYS event started. Can a couple people submit it for me please? I've found the skirt, I'm just trying to get the top now.
    I been voting since the beginning and cant find either nor anything else i wanted i keep getting booted
    I've come across the skirt a couple of times, but they aren't pairing it with the top which is weird. It's the last thing I want from the voting booth this SYS then I can finally take a break from voting.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    It’s sooo hard to pick the popular looks-all they are is the daily gift box swim wear and the outfit Kim gave us. I need to see creativityyyy
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @ceryseward my next look isn’t for another like 4.5 hours, but I can submit it then if you’re around! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Votes took forever on my first two looks, and I’m very disappointed with the results 😭 
    Of course n.1 in my group is a TB (again!)
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Some cute dolls I found in the booth!
    clarizzo said:
    Sahana said:
    I remember that post, can't recall what thread, but the doll estimated that it was about 12 k-stars per day. 
    @clarizzo YESS I thought it was 12, but I wasn't 100% sure! You're a life saver!! Thank you so much 🙏🏻❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited May 2020
    edited
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lilviv aww doll you deserve a way higher score than that! Your doll is beautiful!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Sahana said:
    I remember the comment but not who said it! They experimented with voting all day and got 12

EDIT: I found it @Sahana

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited May 2020
    How much is the monkey?
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Submitted on iOS 
    iOS Doll 

Rikk said:
    Sahana said:
    I remember the comment but not who said it! They experimented with voting all day and got 12

EDIT: I found it @Sahana

@Rikk Thanks so much!!! 🙏🏻
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿