🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi I submitted my 2 looks at 3, and I just checked and my second one is gone I didn’t get votes for it or anything ... smh this is the second week in a row this has happened to me .
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2020
    looks like im scoring all in the 30’s this weekend 🤷‍♀️
    edit: i guess wasn't paying attention, but i'm in 3rd place in my TS group!!!! so i guess everyone is struggling lol
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I lost my 3th ticket😭😭
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Here’s my Lilo look ☺️ Who wants to do Moana?
    Aww! I love it! 😍 It's gorgeous and totally how Lilo would look like as an adult. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Wish the first one did better, but still not a bad start! I started a few hours late this time to avoid any beginning of the event glitches bc I’m tired of that every week lol, thankfully I had no issues this time! 
    Where is that necklace from?
    iOS player 
  • umakkh98umakkh98 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Sorry to come in and be negative but my votes are still taking 2 hours to come in for me, my group has 4 ticket buyers so far (#1 is nearly at 500 points) and my looks are scoring way lower than they usually do 😫.  

It’s so frustrating seeing the same complaints and suggestions every time! Companies pay thousands for focus groups. Meanwhile Glu has an active and loyal group of customers who are happy to tell them exactly what changes they want and what features they are willing to pay for, yet mostly go ignored :( 

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

Also got this amazing hair in my throwback 🥳🥳 perfect for this theme 
    Is there any way you could submit this hair in voting? I have been trying to get it for months!
    AYewKKH said:

True men can weather any heat.
    🤣 Reminds me of that one song.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got so discouraged looking for watermelon or the gold suit i bought the green one ! Its been a boring voting booth
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ashleydianem I love that so much!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I've noticed that there's the same 10 looks presented in the voting booth. A lot of creative on theme dolls don't get nearly as many votes as the ones that are constantly repeated. It seems like they favor the same looks and it's kinda disheartening. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues with the voting booth? Mine refuses to load so I can’t vote :( that might be part of the reason why dolls are receiving their votes hours after their looks have been submitted. 🤔
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Also got this amazing hair in my throwback 🥳🥳 perfect for this theme 
    Is there any way you could submit this hair in voting? I have been trying to get it for months!
    Sure. I have my next ticket in a few hours. Ill tag u 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Roxxxie said:
    I've noticed that there's the same 10 looks presented in the voting booth. A lot of creative on theme dolls don't get nearly as many votes as the ones that are constantly repeated. It seems like they favor the same looks and it's kinda disheartening. 
    Agreed. Hopefully tomorrow when people can't use the gifted one-piece or the island castaway earnable dress anymore, they'll get more creative. Four people above me in my TS group have used the island castaway dress with no accessories and I'm like.... you dolls don't want to spruce it up even a little bit? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Agreed. I noticed that creative and thought out looks really aren't the popular pick. 
    Ain't no shame in suggesting bathing suits, (I suggested gifted one piece myself) but seeing beautiful looks underscore is sad.

With that being said, I'm on the edge of buying that pineapple monstrosity in order to reach 40 at least 🍍🤣 it seems to be a popular pick
  • kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi I am missing my 2nd ticket look . I didn’t receive votes for it or anything jts
    completely  gone. After I submitted
    both my looks at 3pm I saw them waiting to get votes then I checked again at 9 pm and my second look was gone. No extra ticket . Please help this is not
    t fair and it keeps happening to me
    clarizzo said:
    Roxxxie said:
    Agreed. Hopefully tomorrow when people can't use the gifted one-piece or the island castaway earnable dress anymore, they'll get more creative. Four people above me in my TS group have used the island castaway dress with no accessories and I'm like.... you dolls don't want to spruce it up even a little bit? 
    Like I can summarize what the majority of female dolls are wearing. 
    •SYS pink bikini (it's beautiful tho)
    • Aussie one piece swimsuit 
    • The other pink bikini that's 70 K stars
    • The gift box swimsuits
    • The horrid pineapple dress
    • SYS Castaway TS dress and earnable dress
    • The red palm leaf dress
    • The blue palm leaf dress
    And that's off the top of my head. No shade to any other dolls (I've used some of these myself) but its honestly a sea of lookalikes and the ones who do really go all out dont get the points they deserve. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @MelissaK the lei is from a VIP partnership tile!

(Photo taken from @Smuckies post on page 1) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Roxxxie said:
    Agreed. I noticed that creative and thought out looks really aren't the popular pick. 
    Ain't no shame in suggesting bathing suits, (I suggested gifted one piece myself) but seeing beautiful looks underscore is sad.

With that being said, I'm on the edge of buying that pineapple monstrosity in order to reach 40 at least 🍍🤣 it seems to be a popular pick
    A lot of the dolls do look beautiful. But the voters only seem to like certain outfits.
    And same. I just got out of the voting booth and 6 of the popular votes were for the pineapple dress. I might need to suit up if I want to keep up with any tb. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Does anyone know if these lips are likely to come back for Kimmiversary?
    I love them 😭😭

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh