🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Roxxxie @woahbabesursotoxic aww thank you ☺️ I love cosplaying with my doll!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Good news, decent scores
    Bad news, my first look never showed up so I’m down a look

Last but not least, I’ve seen a few people asking but wanted to answer this bathing suit and Captain hat came from challenges done back in the Summer of 2014, basically old storylines

@ashleydianem i know you were one who was wondering

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you love 💕
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @KaylaJ thank you!! I hope they make them
    available for diamonds one day!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    It hasn't even been a day.

I just know her looks have been all over the place...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Is it to early to say goodbye?🙈
    my scores are so low

iOS player 

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m fighting for first place with a ticket buyer because I want the hair. Is it worth it though... 💀
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Well. I might be conceding. I decided to just grab some screenshots of my doll. This way if I don’t win I at least can pretend I had the hair. 

I REFUSE to keep wasting my money on this game. Especially if come Sunday night they will be giving out the hair to everyone that contacts support due to an unforeseen glitch. 
    iOS Doll 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@CherryBella submitted the hair ! 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    How do I report a hacker? This girl has gone up to 1080 overnight and I just don’t see how that’s possible unless she’s literally got money to burn.

also she’s changing her dolls skin tone to darker to match her outfit? What the hell is that about? Yikes🥴
    Some outfits look better on darker skin tones. 
    iOS Doll 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    dolldream said:
    How do I report a hacker? This girl has gone up to 1080 overnight and I just don’t see how that’s possible unless she’s literally got money to burn.

also she’s changing her dolls skin tone to darker to match her outfit? What the hell is that about? Yikes🥴
    I dislike when i see that 🤷🏾‍♀️ alot of makeup and stuff is catered to lighter dolls. So darker dolls suffer with a few hairstyles and makeup and facial features. 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Edit
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    ugh i want the hair so bad but this tb who isnt even on theme seems like she’ll be the winner 😭 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Roxxxie said:
    I've noticed that there's the same 10 looks presented in the voting booth. A lot of creative on theme dolls don't get nearly as many votes as the ones that are constantly repeated. It seems like they favor the same looks and it's kinda disheartening. 
    Agreed. I noticed that creative and thought out looks really aren't the popular pick. 
    Ain't no shame in suggesting bathing suits, (I suggested gifted one piece myself) but seeing beautiful looks underscore is sad.

With that being said, I'm on the edge of buying that pineapple monstrosity in order to reach 40 at least 🍍🤣 it seems to be a popular pick
    A lot of the dolls do look beautiful. But the voters only seem to like certain outfits.
    And same. I just got out of the voting booth and 6 of the popular votes were for the pineapple dress. I might need to suit up if I want to keep up with any tb. 

We might just buy for this SYS and let it collect dust in our wardrobes later on... Sad bc it has potential but the execution makes it look tacky (imo) 
    dolldream said:

I see your point, bug I feel like if the change isn't extreme (say porcelain to deep dark) but like one shade darker then I don't really see the issue, considering it's a summer SYS and lots of people get tan during that time. 

I don't change my dolls' skintone, but here is a reference of what I'm talking about 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I know I’m super late cause I haven’t looked at this thread yet, but what was the one piece swimsuit that Kim gifted us?
    @Poopnuggets69 I believe it was this one

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

I tend to pick skin tones that are within my range to darker - but I’m also a nice medium/tan and when I have a tan I always feel better. I don’t think Glu really has my skin tone, but that’s the story of my life! 

My point was - everyone looks better tan.

Sorry if anyone mistook my comment for being pro-“digital blackface,” but I thought it would be mean to say that I don’t vote for pasty dolls. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS Doll 

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @thesweetone nope! that I would have no issue with but one minute she’s like your doll on the left and the next she’s the darkest tone possible. Gives me creepy “please let me wear your skin” vibes 🤣
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @Dollfacexx wait I thought you meant like pale to tan????? I’m sorry ignore my reply then lmao
  • Gigiminatti8Gigiminatti8 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

dolldream said:
    @thesweetone nope! that I would have no issue with but one minute she’s like your doll on the left and the next she’s the darkest tone possible. Gives me creepy “please let me wear your skin” vibes 🤣
    Yeah I agree with you on that. Just making sure there's no problem with making your doll look tanner for summer events😊
    Tbh I can't even change my dolls eyecolor from brown (my color) to a light brown, I feel icky lol 😂