💗KK:H Weekend Event - 5/8/20 Love Is in the Air (through Mother's Day) - Dating Event💗🥂

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have a question.. the last dating event I did horribly. How can I go on longer dates? Last time around every time I called a date it would only be 1 hour. Only earning like 4/5 event points I felt like it took forever to make the earmarked. 
    @odalysflowers try to go to places you don't frequent 
    Sometimes when having appointments in a row are only 1 hour, I also recommend that you spend it playing practically all day or May, as long as possible and collect energy from your pets and the outstanding items of each city.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I have been single for awhile now and I just agreed to marry someone. I’m not sure if this is the best thing to do, but I do feel like you get more 8 hour date opportunities when you’re married. 
    iOS Doll 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    emmaisson said:

Is the hair worth it?? 😍 
    agree - yay!
    like - nay! 
    I'd say yes to the hair but no to the outfit. If you feel like hair compensates for it, why not? 
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I don’t know if it’s because of my region (Turkey) but I can’t get any offers. I get the daily videos, but when I click offers nothing happens. Should I contact support? 
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    emmaisson said:

Is the hair worth it?? 😍 
    agree - yay!
    like - nay! 
    I actually bought this recently - I use the hair soooo much - totally worth it. And I've used the boots way more than I thought as well, they are super versatile!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    3nity said:
    I don’t know if it’s because of my region (Turkey) but I can’t get any offers. I get the daily videos, but when I click offers nothing happens. Should I contact support? 
    For me it's the opposite, I can't watch videos since yesterday. I don't even get the option anymore I don't know why? 
    So I can't watch a video during SYS to unlock an item, when I click to watch a video for kstar it takes me directly to the offers, no fast energy option anymore as well.
    Did this already happen to anyone? 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    emmaisson said:

Is the hair worth it?? 😍 
    agree - yay!
    like - nay! 
    I actually bought this recently - I use the hair soooo much - totally worth it. And I've used the boots way more than I thought as well, they are super versatile!
    I bought it! 🙈 I really like the hair! 😍
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020

Can’t say i’m not a bit disappointed 😭😭😭😭
    and as you can see there is no way i can chase the rest that i really want since VIP is next week and kimversary next month. I’m doomed 😭😭🤯🤯
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    I love the dress you have on @AmandaMKkh what event is that from?

I took three tries at the boxes and 2 spins at the kollection. I have no self control!!! But at least I have the top and skirt and that will hold me off for the weekend. 

iOS Doll 

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited May 2020

I have _never_ thought «damn, please give me 5 dyes, I want dyes» before opening a weekend box, but thanks I guess😂 Not really a fan of the gb items, but the hair was pretty cool and I would love some kstars😅

Also seeing that I’m the only one i the forum this far that didnt have an item in that box😭
    The hair is sooooo cute!!!! 
    iOS Doll 

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I’ve noticed that every box that has been posted contained all 4 items, is glu finally listening to peoples complaints! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Monica L I love it too it’s from a vip event may 2018 I was lucky to find it.. it’s available for diamonds ✨

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I love the hair so much that it reminds me of Natalie Portman from Closer. Idk if I should chase the separates bc I kinda spent too much chasing the kollection bundle.

Please tell me this bundle is worth chasing 😭 I hate myself I have no self-control 😭 but I love the bundle tho 😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺