Options

Did your ticket go too ?/ Hawaiian Luau Ticket Issues

teddybeartearsteddybeartears Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited May 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I was so sad when i had a problem submitting my look and i thought i did but when i checked i saw i didnt. After that I tried to submit another look but i saw my ticket was gone😭. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Yes, I had, can we connect to support team? or smt like that?
    IOS
  • Options
    teddybeartearsteddybeartears Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @aharuty i sent a message to the help center in the game but they just told me that they will reach to me soon🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    TinianTinian Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    One of my tickets disappeared, I set up my third look but it was not counted and my ticket disappeared! See in the images that I only have 2 looks counted and the disadvantage in the trendsetter ranking, I don't have any tickets, it will hinder my performance on the event! 😔

• Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Contact Glu support.....but are you saying you had more tickets because it looks like you don’t more until three hours from now. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    helloxjanessahelloxjanessa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Tinian said:
    One of my tickets disappeared, I set up my third look but it was not counted and my ticket disappeared! See in the images that I only have 2 looks counted and the disadvantage in the trendsetter ranking, I don't have any tickets, it will hinder my performance on the event! 😔

The same thing happened to me! They counted my outfit, and now I'm locked out of the clothes that I used, lost a ticket and I'm not doing as well as I was hoping that I would :( 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    If you lost a ticket - Please contact Glu Support through an InGame Ticket. 
    • Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines.  
    • Next tap Help,  
    • Next tap Glu Support
    Explain the situation and submit.  (lll/help/glu support)

Please Just Contact Support.  Do not also contact forum moderators as it slows down how fast people get helped.  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. 

I'm merging this with the handful of other threads addressing the same thing.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary