🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    dolldream said:
    How do I report a hacker? This girl has gone up to 1080 overnight and I just don’t see how that’s possible unless she’s literally got money to burn.

also she’s changing her dolls skin tone to darker to match her outfit? What the hell is that about? Yikes🥴
    As a biracial girl it does creep me out a bit. Though I've seen so many blonde caucasian dolls get high scores so I have experimented on what voters naturally go for. And while they seem to go for the blonde beauties more, seeing how gorgeous looks that come from @therealChar get high scores and comparing my doll's votes using natural tone, I swore that I'd stick by my beautiful light skinned doll. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts

I can’t believe I have a drag race royalty in the house. 
    Iconic! Kinda wanna change my name to Roxxxie Andrews. We just need an Alaska and a Detox.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    This is how “creative” I’ve been so far 🙈😂🙄
    the doll in first place have over 450 votes... 

• BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Guess it's daily gift box swimsuit time, seeing that they are often the popular pick in the voting booth. :sunglasses: Also ended up changing my hair color to blonde for an SYS once again. :neutral:
    My platform is FaceBook
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited May 2020
    what the eff... did i miss a ticket or something? because last time i was this low was when i first started 😭
    also, i posted a look pretty much the same time the sys started and everyone started to get their votes and mine were not there until like 3-4hours later..
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Looks 3 and 4, still unhappy with my scores, but I’ve climbed to 2nd place behind the TB, so probably all the dolls in my group are scoring low too. 
    It’s really hard to nail down what voters want 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I keep seeing gorgeous looks losing to the giftbox swimsuit... also evening gowns everywhere🤪
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    dolldream said:
    How do I report a hacker? This girl has gone up to 1080 overnight and I just don’t see how that’s possible unless she’s literally got money to burn.

also she’s changing her dolls skin tone to darker to match her outfit? What the hell is that about? Yikes🥴
    As a biracial girl it does creep me out a bit. Though I've seen so many blonde caucasian dolls get high scores so I have experimented on what voters naturally go for. And while they seem to go for the blonde beauties more, seeing how gorgeous looks that come from @therealChar get high scores and comparing my doll's votes using natural tone, I swore that I'd stick by my beautiful light skinned doll. 
    Im flattered but there are plenty of times i dont score very well especially when using natural hair or braids on my doll. I do have a decent amount of clothes so i do get more votes but there are times i see really great looks on darker dolls that arent always a popular even if they are better suited to the theme. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I guess bikini looks it is then 🤷‍♀️ I have only one tb in my group so far and I’m already catching up to her so we’ll see what happens, she might panic buy lol
    I’m just going to submit what I like, be creative and not care too much, I stressed way to much the last sys so I just want to try and enjoy this one
    looks 1-4

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @therealChar I have heard this before too and in the past some dolls have actually said that they change their doll to a lighter skin/hair version for SYS events. Which is why... I am actually ok with someone giving their doll darker skin for this event. I realize the situation could also be that it’s a doll with a darker skin tone switching to lighter skin for the event, but I’m hopeful it’s the other way around. 

As a Latina, I believe representation matters and it’s about time people wanted to look more like women of color when they play dolls because for years my barbies were blonde and blue eyed, when I am neither. 
    iOS Doll 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’ve been flopping hard looking at TS...
    its becoming more and more ridiculous how TBs are privileged. I’m really tired of this...i’m sorry that i’m saying this and i know a lot of TB’s will be hurt over this (i’m not saying no one should do it,its the game and its not meant for those who buy normal amounts but 🤷🏼‍♀️) but it is not right that we all loose out like this when its supposed to be a game for everyone not just pay to win people. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    what the eff... did i miss a ticket or something? because last time i was this low was when i first started 😭
    also, i posted a look pretty much the same time the sys started and everyone started to get their votes and mine were not there until like 3-4hours later..
    just want to say this is the doll in the first place with now 300+ votes. how is that fun..? and i believe the first and second place are racing 🤣
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    this look gave me highest score. I can’t believe it. And now I’m in 3rd place. I wanted to try it since is popular in voting booth 🤷🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

this look gave me highest score. I can’t believe it. And now I’m in 3rd place. I wanted to try it since is popular in voting booth 🤷🏼‍♀️

I voted for you hun 😍😍😍 you were the popular pick 🥰🥰
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @beba13 omg tysm for your vote doll 🥰☺️
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    At this rate I’m not even set to get last earnable... no crazy Tb in my group I started an hour late... I’m in second now... 
    @beba13 omg tysm for your vote doll 🥰☺️
    Always 😘 your looks are on point 👌🏻👌🏻🥰🥰🥰
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Update: Now they two are TB, at least Harper still look great

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Looks 3-4 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Just some late night screenshots and photo editing of my doll with the hair that I probably won’t win. 😕

I really love editing exclusive hair on my doll because it kind of satisfies my urge to own it! I did this with the rainbow Fashion Goals hair and realized that I don’t need it! Recommended for people who don’t want to spend money on this stuff