💗KK:H Weekend Event - 5/8/20 Love Is in the Air (through Mother's Day) - Dating Event💗🥂

Comments

• BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    *internal screaming*
    My platform is FaceBook
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Wanted the skirt the most and didn’t even have it in my palette, ugh!! I wanna chase but I already know how that’s gonna go 😅 

Edit: This is why I hate when they put separates in gift boxes. Having to waste k stars on a chance to have a full outfit is annoying. 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    TheBola said:
    @DelenaGovato the offers you can complete give you double the amount of kstars. For example if you download and play a game, usually would give you 20 Kstars but now it is 40. 🤗 I hope I helped. You can find them when you tap on kstars you own. 
    @TheBola
    do you all have so many K-stars because of the offers you do?
    I see so many people with 400+ K-stars. I never got that many.
    I feel like when I do the offers I never receive the reward..
    I dont get offers on my ios account So i do free video for k stars every day. That brings you always at least enough for the vip event if you dont spend out between two of them. But also try to get as much trough voting in sys and doing achievements 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My male doll doesn't have free video tab anymore, just double rewards 😕
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I chased the top but quit chasing pretty soon when I saw my kstars going down...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited May 2020

This is my fb... I mean, why? Why they put basic items in weekend events? Didn't we grind enough during the week?
    Edit: anyone has the black dress that's next to the event top that can show me how it looks like? 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Spleen said:
    aoife said:
    I’ve noticed that every box that has been posted contained all 4 items, is glu finally listening to peoples complaints! 
    Well my palette only had two items, again. Fourth time in a row, I'm getting tired of it...
    And no kstars in this palette...

Yep i spoke way too soon i’ve seen several dolls only have 2 items in their boxes. Haven’t opened mine yet and i bet i’ll probably have only 2 as well, thats how it usually goes.
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Haha remember that clown (who is definitely not me) that thought glu had the decency to put all the items in the box, ya ignore her.

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @kadamisia Ty for inviting my doll gorgeous 😍, This entire look is definitely Vegas night out vibes🥂🥳
    IOS doll 💞

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited May 2020

I got top in my free box and then spent like 240 kstars chasing the hair and skirt, but got only hair 😭 I don’t feel like chasing the skirt anymore because I’m about to be broke if I do so haha 😅😭
    iOs player 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

super lucky to have gotten all four items in my palette! is it obvious I have no idea how to style this? 😂

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    the earrings are so cute ! cant wait to get the rest of the earnable items ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I got some kstars on my free box!! 😄🙌 The real question is, should I chase the items? In average how many kstars have you been spending to do that? 🤔
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    KatyKKH said:

This is my fb... I mean, why? Why they put basic items in weekend events? Didn't we grind enough during the week?
    Edit: anyone has the black dress that's next to the event top that can show me how it looks like? 

It’s a top not a dress and i dont use it that much but I think it would be really good for a business SYS tho 💞
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Broke 😳 but I was in fact very lucky. Got the hair last, didn’t have anymore stars to chase after that 😅 (order: 2nd palette, 1st palette)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Got kstars in my free box so decided to try opening another one and got the skirt! I love it! Dont know how to style it, thinking about trying to get the top, but I want to save my kstars 😩

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I got the thing i wanted 😄
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    oh yay :)
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184