Options

cancel wedding/engagement?

HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
i accidentally clicked yes to marrying some random i was using for event points, how can i stop the questline? :c
♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

Comments

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2020
    When I did that I broke up with him at the wedding lol  edit: but it was my third marriage so there wasn’t a quest line for it - idk if you can go on a date with him and break up with him to cancel out the quest line if it’s your first marriage 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmm. I don’t know.  But maybe we can find an answer in the FAQ, online and in the help section of your game.  I’ll poke around and see if I find anything.  Online it’s here.... https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-can-t-i-load-or-open-my-game-1569520091&l=en.    I didn’t see anything about Accepted proposal cancel wedding...tbh, I’d marry him then divorce.  It completes the cycle smoothly with no loose ends.  
    I don’t recommend deleting him.  Someon did that, and now she’s married to a ghost and can’t marry again.  You can change his features and make him more your type.  If y9u abs9lutely D9nt want to marry him, send an InGame ticket to Support.

• 1   Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines.
    • 2 - Next tap Help,
    • 3- Next tap Glu Support   
      -     If you do not see a contact form, you will see a prompt like ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’     I put in David, or Bowie, or Elvis....they don’t have anything about them, so it opens the contact us button. 

Explain the situation and submit.

(lll/help/glu support)
     Please Only Contact Support once.  Thanks and good luck.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    thanks for the replies! i think i will take @kokokokonut’s advice and just follow the quests through then instantly divorce him
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS