💗KK:H Weekend Event - 5/8/20 Love Is in the Air (through Mother's Day) - Dating Event💗🥂

Comments

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    umm this pallet is so trash. i have no idea how im going to style this top without the skirt but im happy i got something! i am genuinely upset about this pallet though like half of the options are ugly clothes that i would never use. i really hope they change this soon.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Oh well, time to grind to the earnables. Hate not having that lil boost on dating events.

I play on iOS
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @snakiekkh Oh my God thank you so much for encouragement love!! If you spent 760 kstars I'd be bankrupt 😳😳 I love the items but I think I love Kimversary more! 😂🙈 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Guys where was the event  located cause i exited and now i cant get back :(
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @grada Reykjavik
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @grada Reykjavik
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    One game breezed through the gift boxes, like I had a roadmap, the other 2 not so much. I’m sorry you feel let down @snakiekkh  :(   But when I get chasers remorse, the more I use my prizes, the more I like them.  I bet your doll looks Fabulous!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Basak @kadamisia omg I love these pictures, thank you both for including my doll!!

seeing so many other people also get all 4 items is making me feel a lot better lmao 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @kokokokonut every cloud has a silver lining, and that silver lining is all those event points helping me get through this weekend's earnables quickly enough that I have no excuse not to do uni work 😏 I reckon you're right, they do look gorgeous together, I can't lie! Also this is a fabulous excuse for a dyeing-spree 😏
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Excuse the eyes and hair and literally everything but this set actually dyes wayyy better than I was originally expecting
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Got the skirt i’ll just try to pair it with something from the closet because i am not spending kstars on boxes after more than a month of saving knowing that there will probably be a vip event were i’ll spent at least 300 kstars 
    kimiversary better be worth it 😤
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @thallisa where did you get the eye color? 👁 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Noela87 I actually don't do offers for Kstars because most of them require downloading another application and I never have enough space on my phone 🤡  and I also don't pay for anything in the game but I did the VIP free trial and my 20 free videos turned to dust 🤡  I am currently at 777 Kstars, never had this much and I have to say, self discipline is the key. If you want to save k stars you can't spend them. Invest in your businesses, I always buy a new one for VIP and I finish the tasks during the VIP so I can get double the stars amount.  Watch daily videos, invite contacts to events then you'll get some Kstars when the relationship is maxed out. Achievements are also the way to go. If you have more questions feel free to send me a message. 
    I have seen people complaining about the offers, unfortunately I can't help you. Maybe contact tapjoy or glu support? 🤗
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Lol does anyone else have worse offers than normal on iOS for double star offers this week??? If you know of any good ones, PM me please
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @oopsididitagain i literally only have offers for coffees and teas to make you skinny (which im definitely not buying😁)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Opened another box, got energy and remembered why I dont chase gb items
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @eligur same here!!! Like first of all Tapjoy, how dare you
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got the skirt, hair and shoes. 
    got the shoes im my free box and im really happy about that because it was the only thing i liked of all 🥰
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
     Lol does anyone else have worse offers than normal on iOS for double star offers this week??? If you know of any good ones, PM me please
    Yeah, my offers are whack. Can’t help but think Glu did this on purpose lol I’m just trying to recoup for the chasing I’m about to do for these GB items 😔
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m so sadddd
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    eligur said:
    @oopsididitagain i literally only have offers for coffees and teas to make you skinny (which im definitely not buying😁)

Lol. Mine offer is to buy app (I think) to help get pregnant lol 😂 
    Im not thinking about family right now so no 😂😂😂😂 but it gives 1000kstars 🙈
    oh and that app costs about 200€ 😂😭
    iOS player 

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    @KatyKKH it’s actually not a dress, it’s a business jacket! I kind of hate it because the shirt is see through and I can never find a good pair of pants to wear with them
    Thank you doll... Uf I don't like it 😒 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
    i forgot when the vip event is this month.. is it this weekend or the next one?