🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I am legit stunned at my first four scores!

Omg your in my group, first time i’ve seen a forum doll in my ts group!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @livyx Where is this hair from?
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I lost my hawaian necklace and glu blames my wifi or my progress but my progress is saved and my wifi hasn’t problems!! Great I just want my necklace back
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AYewKKH a professional event, don’t know which year but I had it forever, so it must be available for diamonds 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • marina_antiosmarina_antios Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hey girls, where is this dress from? Thank you!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    edited May 2020

A very strange thing is happening with my SYS, it’s like I have two groups 🤔 It keeps switching, and it’s definitely not a vote glitch because people in both groups aren’t the same! Is someone experiencing the same thing?
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I'm getting so frustrated with this SYS. I unfortunately don't have any of the previous swimsuits won from older events, but I've put together some looks that I thought would work really well and we're on theme. I can't break 40 votes. What is going on? Some of my looks are almost identical to others who have posted and they did really well for them. I'm at a loss. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @aoife cool 😃 good luck!
    I play on iOS
  • kkh_gabikkh_gabi Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It worked!!!!! 
    Playing kkh since august/19 |||
    English isn't my first language
    iOS
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited May 2020

Never done so poorly before 😔I don't even know what voters want, anyways time to bring my gown out of the closet.🤷‍♀️

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    dolldream said:
    How do I report a hacker? This girl has gone up to 1080 overnight and I just don’t see how that’s possible unless she’s literally got money to burn.

also she’s changing her dolls skin tone to darker to match her outfit? What the hell is that about? Yikes🥴
    I dislike when i see that 🤷🏾‍♀️ alot of makeup and stuff is catered to lighter dolls. So darker dolls suffer with a few hairstyles and makeup and facial features. 
    It’s like a silent rule that we’re not allowed to talk about how unfair the game can be to darker skinned dolls 🙄 ridiculous 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

What SYS is this dress from? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    clarizzo said:

What SYS is this dress from? 
    @clarizzo it was a sys earnable we had back in March; the theme was something like broadway opening night 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lilviv you’re so welcome 🥰
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ashleydianem no problem doll!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Cathy9Cathy9 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @liyvx Same thing is happening with me! I contacted customer support with dozens of screenshots but all they’re saying is I’m in only one ts group or it’s my internet connection fault.

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited May 2020
    could someone please tell me how many free tickets have we had already from the start? was it 4 or 5?
    im not sure whether i missed any 😁
  • kelkel Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    livyx said:

A very strange thing is happening with my SYS, it’s like I have two groups 🤔 It keeps switching, and it’s definitely not a vote glitch because people in both groups aren’t the same! Is someone experiencing the same thing?
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    I had this issue for the entire time last sys, and they told me to “check my internet connection”. My votes weren’t added up properly on my second group either, ugh it was so stressful. But, I found a hot spot in my place where it kept me in my orignal group and stayed there during the countdown on Sunday. Hasn’t happened before nor this weekend sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    eligur said:
    could someone please tell me how many free tickets have we had already from the start? was it 4 or 5?
    im not sure whether i missed any 😁
    Now I’m gonna submit 5 free look ☺️
    iOS player 

@kel @Cathy9 well it’s definitely not our internet connection’s fault since people in the group aren’t the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m just scared to submit any look right now
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    😞 wasnt expecting such a low score

I shopped your look, I got the skirt. thank you! Does anyone know if this effects votes?