🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Where is this adorable Tiki handheld from? It fits the theme so well and it is cayooote. 😍
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @ceryseward you unlock it in the wardrobe to purchase after completing the Golden Monkey treasure hunt missions 😊
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • alicevandenbergalicevandenberg Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! I've been having real problems with my game:(( the whole symbol for the show your style event completely disappeared yesterday and haven't got it back since. And now I can't even buy things from the different kollections?? Whaaat is going on I'm so tired of this , does anyone know what I could do to fix this? I have an android and my game is updated.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My first 8 looks
    Even staying in the top5 is hard

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @alicevandenberg the only way the event and Kollections would disappear from your game is when your game is Hacked and you won't get it back until you restart your game. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone remembered how much does those nude skims cost from the sys voting booth!? I can seem to recall 😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    that third look is so cute @brunakkh!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Koakuma and @Roxxxie I think we are all in the same group! I wish good luck to you, since the first spot is a ticket buyer. Your looks have been amazing all the time. 🤗 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone remembered how much does those nude skims cost from the sys voting booth!? I can seem to recall 😂
    What skims??
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I believe it is safe to say that Glu will never put a limit on buying tickets. Only because those people will always be there to put money in their pockets and that's their main goal. I say this with no intentions of ill intent, just coming from a business perspective. I see things from both sides as a player and as a company. So I get the frustrations, it angers tf out of me so many gorgeous hairs I've missed out on.
    KKH is a free to play game, yes.  But, it's still free to play with or without TB. Glu isn't going to stop a flow of income simply because those who can't or won't spend money on the game fuss about how unfair it is. The game in it's entirety is still accessible to all players for free. Tickets and such will stay exactly as is likely. They are serving their purpose greatly for what Glu intended.
    On a leveled note, it's really not unfair though. At least to those spending money, they've earned their advantage in SYS by spending their own money to get tickets to get ahead for items they really want. That's their choice, same as those of you to not want to spend money on a game. There are certainly things in the game that aren't fair (like the voting for off theme) but this isn't one. 
    The way I see it, (it certainly sucks, no question about it) but if they get the money from TB that's less reason for implementing money for other items in the game. I believe it'd be helpful to knock down the wait time for free tickets and making the groups smaller. 

We don't know for certain that the SYS won't become available eventually. As was pointed out to me, nothing younger than a year is released as it is, so we won't see any of these items for a while anyways. Never say never y'know? They've released older SYS so why wouldn't they follow suit with these SYS as well.

On a related note, someone having a lot of votes doesn't necessarily indicate them a cheat. I'm sure in some cases, but not all. I buy the $2.99 Triple Threat Pack every weekend, simply because it's the cheapest way to get diamonds accumulated and there's quiet a few handhelds I'm after since I stopped playing in 2017 until fall 2019. 

As far as votes go, I know for a fact from reading around other forums that some people purposely vote for the looks of less effort. Apparently to level the playing field for those who have just started out or have less items, against long time players etc.
    Seems the players themselves make this game more unfair than Glu. Nothing is perfect by any means and I'm fed up with glitches as of late. Buuut, things aren't as cut & dry as would be believed from a players perspective. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Unrelated but you guys are really sweet for letting us that want certain items know when you're going to submit. 💚💚💚 
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @alicevandenberg The Kollections & SYS will also disappear if you've reached the energy cap or money I believe. Not sure what they are though. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I overtook the tb in group, only for her to panic and submit extra 🤷‍♀️ Anytime I get near she freaks 🤦‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @alicevandenberg Post or send a screenshot of your game to @KalindaKing and/or @eggsandbananas plus your game Id so they can see what’s going on
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I overtook the tb in group, only for her to panic and submit extra 🤷‍♀️ Anytime I get near she freaks 🤦‍♀️
    Hold back and try to take them by surprise the last hour 😌
    Are the glitter lips worth it???
    agree- yes
    like- no
    i love them ! 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

Top doll is wearing this fugly gift box outfit 😣😣   
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Are the glitter lips worth it???
    agree- yes
    like- no
    i love them ! 
    Can we change color of this lips?☺️
    iOS player 

@robertavyy yes i just have them black cause i wanted to match !
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    What skims??
    @princessprecious girl I was referring to these censored bars undergarments. It was from a April's fool 2017 professional event. I wanted to know the pricing of it.

03/31/2017
    Weekend event - April Fools (professional projects)
    Event thread: Weekend Event 3/31/17 - April Fools Fools Us

LindaVB said:
    db0xufw8np0njpg

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections