🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 5-8

Pineapple dress was a big no for me 😂 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Is anyone else not receiving kstars through voting ? Because I’ve been voting throughout today and still haven’t gotten any, which is odd 🤔
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone it was from a gym SYS  it was a TS prize
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Help! What can I do to fix this🤔
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Carol Davida I cant remember but I know it’s either 10 or 12 diamonds 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

Help! What can I do to fix this🤔
    In your phone setting go to apps > Kim Kardashian hollywood app > permissions and turn it on for storage 💕
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Is anyone else not receiving kstars through voting ? Because I’ve been voting throughout today and still haven’t gotten any, which is odd 🤔
    Yes me too , I contacted glu support they said “ your game does have an issue and we would love to fix it “ but nothing changed  -_- 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    could someone please recreate my doll with the gs lips and glitter lips? I’m trying to decide which one I should get 💕

iOS player
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone remembered how much does those nude skims cost from the sys voting booth!? I can seem to recall 😂
    What skims??
    @princessprecious girl I was referring to these censored bars undergarments. It was from a April's fool 2017 professional event. I wanted to know the pricing of it.

03/31/2017
    Weekend event - April Fools (professional projects)
    Event thread: Weekend Event 3/31/17 - April Fools Fools Us

LindaVB said:
    db0xufw8np0njpg

Oh lmao i thought (low key hoped) we'd had some cool skims from Kim's skims clothing, I forgot about the April fools! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @asalaxo here you go!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    What event are these heels from? Are they worth 15 diamonds?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    If anyone can I would love to see glitter lips on my doll 🙈 thanks!🥰

iOS player 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited May 2020
    asalaxo said:
    could someone please recreate my doll with the gs lips and glitter lips? I’m trying to decide which one I should get 💕

Edit: sorry I just saw someone posted it already!
    Here are the GS lips 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    If anyone can I would love to see glitter lips on my doll 🙈 thanks!🥰

I dont have those eyes so sorry ! But this is what i could do!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 9 & 10 ☺️

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @VampireBarbie @julia19 THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH 💓💓💓💓💓
    iOS player
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:

First look flipped big time but those did well even tho I didn’t get my missed ticket yet but I took a place in top 5 
    @Gigi_kkh_ the quality of your dolls pics are amazing! So detailed and aesthetic. If that is your device quality, imma have to switch!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Decided to change my doll and now she looks more like me
    For experiment tryed this swimsuit and what the hell happend, 51 really? Okay😂

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Gigi_kkh_ said:

First look flipped big time but those did well even tho I didn’t get my missed ticket yet but I took a place in top 5 
    @Gigi_kkh_ the quality of your dolls pics are amazing! So detailed and aesthetic. If that is your device quality, imma have to switch!
    Yesss❤️ These  are nonedited screenshots . I asked for Ipad last Christmas just bc my addiction to kkh wants this quality 🤣 no shame 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I found @Basak 🌺 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Kind of off-topic, but on the topic of SYS. I've completed way more than 3 SYS events, and yet I still don't have this trophy. What gives? 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I overtook the tb in group, only for her to panic and submit extra 🤷‍♀️ Anytime I get near she freaks 🤦‍♀️
    That's why I wait towards the end to submit both my last looks. If you show them how good your looks are early on they panic buy 5+ tickets. That's my strategy for not spending so much money.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @clarizzo maybe it means finished as in completing all the earnables? I’m not sure 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited May 2020
    We don't know for certain that the SYS won't become available eventually. As was pointed out to me, nothing younger than a year is released as it is, so we won't see any of these items for a while anyways. Never say never y'know? They've released older SYS so why wouldn't they follow suit with these SYS as well.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they've released any past SYS 2.0 items. I've been waiting on the ice queen hair that came out over a year ago (it was one of the very first new version SYS, not all players got it because it was still testing) and it still shows unavailable when I see it in the voting booth. I think glu should have a option to buy the T$ items at the end of the event for $X.XX depending on your final placement, but then people probably wouldn't buy tickets so idk. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    TheBola said:
    @Koakuma and @Roxxxie I think we are all in the same group! I wish good luck to you, since the first spot is a ticket buyer. Your looks have been amazing all the time. 🤗 
    Omg you are! I see you! Thank you. 😄 I hope this look got you a good score. Its really cute. And idk if I really want to fight with the #1 doll tbh. It seems like she'll just buy more.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looks 9-10 still in first! And still no TBs
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    We don't know for certain that the SYS won't become available eventually. As was pointed out to me, nothing younger than a year is released as it is, so we won't see any of these items for a while anyways. Never say never y'know? They've released older SYS so why wouldn't they follow suit with these SYS as well.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they've released any past SYS 2.0 items. I've been waiting on the ice queen hair that came out over a year ago (it was one of the very first new version SYS, not all players got it because it was still testing) and it still shows unavailable when I see it in the voting booth. I think glu should have a option to buy the T$ items at the end of the event for $X.XX depending on your final placement, but then people probably wouldn't buy tickets so idk. 
    I think they mean the really old SYS (like the items with the pink check mark)