💗KK:H Weekend Event - 5/8/20 Love Is in the Air (through Mother's Day) - Dating Event💗🥂

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Areys said:
    my partner just paid for three 1hr dates in a row... but as soon as an 8hr was prompted they were silent. 🤔😂
    My partner didn't pay for any of our dates since the beginning of the event, but as soon as I dated a random, he paid. 😭
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Quick question: do you guys still date your husbands after you've maxed out their bar? I just maxed him out and I'm debating if I should just restart but with a different guy...
    If you still need babies and don’t want to adopt, you need 12, 000and 15 thousand points with the same doll . ;). So,  I dumped a hubby I had maxed out and remarried.  the next update brought babies. I would have automatically gotten one the next date with the old hubby.   Now I keep the hubby I have just  In case anything new thing pops up.  I adopted 2 babies btw.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2020
    thallisa said:
    Golden girls 👯‍♀️ with @mikaylachimo

@thallisa I love this so much, we look great!! 🤩🤩

@D98 the lips we’re both using are a giftbox item from early 2018! I got them in last year’s kimiversary sale, so there’s a chance they’ll be in this year’s too. They’re also available for diamonds now ☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Finally,one date event where i wont worry if i’m gonna finish it 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂
    loooooooove the ernables And my doll in them 🥰🥰🥰
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Just got my second baby and its a girl! Now I have 2 boys irl & 2 girls in game. 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So... ~30k something later 😂
    It was faster than I thought, I was afraid that one day left won't be enough 😝 Now back to earning Kash! 💓

P.s. My doll living her retro fantasy💜

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    thallisa said:

@mikaylachimo where is this dress from? 😍
    iOS player 

@robertavyy I’m not totally sure, looks like it’s from a dating event. Here’s where it is in the closet, I’ll try and look for the event 😅 I’m wearing it dyed gold, it dyes super well, I have it in 3 or 4 colors!!

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @mikaylachimo it’s so pretty  😍 Wish it’s available for diamonds ☺️
    iOS player 

@robertavyy I found it! September 2019 so it’ll be awhile for diamonds 😩 10/10 recommend it tho 

(s/o to linda for encyclopedia as always)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    thallisa said:

@thallisa I love this so much, we look great!! 🤩🤩

@D98 the lips we’re both using are a giftbox item from early 2018! I got them in last year’s kimiversary sale, so there’s a chance they’ll be in this year’s too. They’re also available for diamonds now ☺️
    Okay thanks @mikaylachimo
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @ashleydianem I know exactly how you feel. At the end of the day we need to remind ourselves that this is just a game, and its ok if we dont have every single item or the most complete wardrobe. If you need anyone to talk to you can dm me anytime ☺️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @ashleydianem I can relate.. to suffering with anxiety in real life and getting it bc of this game as well. I also let go of my hope in Sys bc I realized its not great for my mental health. Also I remember chasing some earrings in GB and I wasted like an extra 200 kstars bc I really wanted some virtual item, but glu makes it hard to reach them when these boxes have useless garbage in them. So yep I was also mad at myself n regretted it later (actually tried refunding my purchase) that’s how bad I felt about my impulse. But I wish you the best in your mental health, your a priority ♥️. Kkh In the end is just a distraction/escape but It’s not the same anymore to me when it’s rigged in various ways n stressful in TS. 
    IOS doll 💞

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Sweetstephy ahh thank you so much!! Sending hugs to you as well 🥰 it’s nice knowing you’re not alone. 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    okay, i caved and chased the skirt. it’s just too cute 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Finally finished the dating event ! 🤩
    I didn’t know I would finished this so fast, I actually liked it a lot. Also got 3 gifts from my BF, which I didn’t know. So from now on I will go more on dates to receive gifts ✌️

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    After being stuck around #35 for ages, I finally moved up to top 25!

… And with that same date, I completed the event! That’s the earliest it ever happened for me! Now I’m kind of wondering what to do, haha!

Oh, and I asked this in a previous thread but didn’t get any answer: I have finished 2 of the comebacks and I only have Love Guru to do, but I’ve heard many people complain about the new action we get. I normally date at Monstrobull and I don’t want to get stuck between an 8-energy action and a 9-energy one when I only need a few points. Is there another place that’s better for dating after getting the new action? Somewhere without an 8-energy option? Or somewhere where you have 3 or more choices of actions (like our professional gigs)? That seems like a big design flaw if the "reward" action is putting us at a disadvantage…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Two sides of the same coin 😈

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Finished my “lovers 10” achievement with this event. Can’t say I love the hair. It’s nice to be done with them now. I think my favorite gift was the pink heels.
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ¡Si! Al final del evento de amor en el aire, estoy completamente fascinado por este look 💜

I
    con mi esposo ( Dennisse y Tristan Forever ) 💕

Thomas Miller Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💜
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kkh_nataliiee omg I’m sorry for not responding doll! It was from a VIP event
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

got the hair 🥳🥳🥳 first time ive finished a dating event (i always couldnt before because kash troubles...) AND the earliest ive ever finished a weekend event!! needless to say im VERY pleased im so happy with the higher quality earnables we've been getting the past month i hope this trend continues!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Dolls, do you know why there is a slot in below kollections? I have these for weeks and they didn’t change... So unfortunate because I don’t really like the items in it... Also can I get max. 7 and 3 items? I’m confused.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @ViennaKKH you have to unlock 3 other Kollections to unlock silk motif Kollection and 7 to unlock golden opulence. 
    IOS Player 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, do you know why there is a slot in below kollections? I have these for weeks and they didn’t change... So unfortunate because I don’t really like the items in it... Also can I get max. 7 and 3 items? I’m confused.

you only unlock these when you have finished 7 or 3 kollections, and you can spin until all of the items are yours!
    @TrashleyKKH @eligur ok thank you dolls !!
    hmm, I think it would take a long time for me until I finished 3 or 7 kollections 😂 Because I usually stop after 3/4 spins...
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited May 2020

i actually finished the event about 12 hours ago. goes to show that we don’t really need 30-40k cash to finish a dating event on time 🤣 i did free dates at central park, and paid ones at monstrobull in LAX and Oak in SOHO

defo regret wasting 30kstars to get cash in a kollection 😅 it’s just a game it’s just a game it’s just a game 😌
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡