🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @robertavyy I'm not sure if I got the right face shape, and I don't have the hair so I used the one in your profile pic 💕

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Ayyyee is that you? @Koakuma

If so you, your looks have been stunning. You, Bola and I are the three form musketeers. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Thank u @princessprecious and @therealChar so much for helping me! 🥰Those lips looks nice on my doll and now I want them too🙈😄
    iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Dolls! Please remember to be respectful of other players who might like buying tickets. This is not cheating, and we don’t want to make players feel uncomfortable. A good number of our friends do buy tickets, members just don’t talk about it, for fear of wrath. 

And please don’t trash other players' looks, or legit game playing. It’s hurtful and turns people away. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Your Ipad pics look great @Gigi_kkh_  I think it’s sharper than my ipad pro from August.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2020
    So i was 3rd whole time. First 2 are TB. But now I’m in 6 place. They submitted extra looks. I want to be in top 5. I have my extra ticket. should I wait until tomorrow to submit  my extra look?🙈 I’m so afraid to not win if I use paid tickets. 
    iOS player 

So i was 3rd whole time. First 2 are TB. But now I’m in 6 place. They submitted extra looks. I want to be in top 5. I have my extra tickets . should I wait until tomorrow to submit now my extra look?🙈 I’m so afraid to not win if I use paid tickets. 
    I'd personally wait for tomorrow. Because you never know if they'll overthrow your rank at the last minute. But whatever you decide I hope you stay in the top 5. ^_^
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited May 2020
    jhabs said:

I think they mean the really old SYS (like the items with the pink check mark) 
    Oh, I couldn't tell if they were talking about that or the new version of SYS. Either way, everything else is a year before it releases, idk why the new SYS and T$ items are different. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I think I found @Basak 🌺 

Bingo! That was me! Thank you so much for your vote gorgeous! 💕🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Oh I liked old sys! Then we had to buy an item to create a look with it. I actually enjoyed that one 🙈🤩
    iOS player 

Some more gorgeous dolls.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Some more gorgeous dolls.

Omg the third doll on the first row is my doll!! Thank you so much! 💓
    Android
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I know someone was looking for this dress and I can’t find the comment of who it was! So I wanted to post early that I will be using it next look probably will go live at around 10:30pm EST for whoever was looking for it
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ty for the vote @woahbabesursotoxic ! and ty @Roxxxie for the kind words! you guys should've seen the OG fire doll, she was a-mazing! I think next SYS I'm gonna do pictures of the dolls I see in the voting booth more. I really like the themes where the more creative looks get to be showcased

@Zarah i can't wait to see these results, i just saw a few gowns lol

also, anyone on IOS looking for anything? orange dress, lips, eyes? let me know and i may have something
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited May 2020
    We don't know for certain that the SYS won't become available eventually. As was pointed out to me, nothing younger than a year is released as it is, so we won't see any of these items for a while anyways. Never say never y'know? They've released older SYS so why wouldn't they follow suit with these SYS as well.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they've released any past SYS 2.0 items. I've been waiting on the ice queen hair that came out over a year ago (it was one of the very first new version SYS, not all players got it because it was still testing) and it still shows unavailable when I see it in the voting booth. I think glu should have a option to buy the T$ items at the end of the event for $X.XX depending on your final placement, but then people probably wouldn't buy tickets so idk. 
    I was referring to SYS in general since it's still all considered one thing, just with an updated system or 2.0 as you better put. I tried to word it to indicate the old SYS (when items were tiered and off a certain item you had to buy) to these SYS (updated 2.0 version) but I seemingly failed :/ Sorry.
     Glu hasn't update Throwback boxes in a while either though. So hard to say rn if they'd add the 2.0 items or not. But, if they know they can get more from players to do so, I'm sure we'll see it eventually. I just don't count on it anytime soon.  
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So my last look literally finished votes in two minutes!?!? Two??? How is that even possible - the doll in third went live 10 minutes before me and got votes for at least ten minutes after!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KaylaJ you’re welcome doll! It must’ve been really fire, your look that was inspired by it was BOMB!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @therealChar I didn’t know I needed to dye those tights gold until now 🤩
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Oops, wrong thread!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93