🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Is anyone going to submit this dress again. I’m craving for it. My device is iOS

i’ll be submitting this dress right now! (iOS) 
    hope you find it ☺️ 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Ayyyee is that you? @Koakuma

If so you, your looks have been stunning. You, Bola and I are the three form musketeers. 

It me! I feel like that girl will put up a fight to stay in 1st though ):
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    This is probably random but i didn’t realize how much better the quality is when playing on an ipad pro. Looks like i’ll be moving my game onto my ipad permanently😂 
    The quality is fantastic on the iPad, I love it! You can see all the details, which is the whole point of a fashion game!
    However, I wish it was easier to transfer our game back and forth between devices. I can’t carry my iPad around everywhere and because so many things are time-sensitive in this game, it’s really complicated when I have to go out. All of my other games, I can switch between my iPad and my iPhone without any problem so I don’t know why Glu is making it so difficult. I can understand how it could be an issue cross-platform but from iOS to iOS or Android to Android? All we need is a way to force synchronization when we leave one device for the other: in my other games, changing screens does that (going to a different map or entering a menu). Some months ago, someone who had almost lost their game (sorry, I can’t remember who exactly but it was one of the forum’s regulars) said she was told taking a picture in the photobooth triggers a save, but I tried and no it doesn’t… It was an old save when I opened my game on my iPhone, so unfortunately it’s not a reliable method…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @robertavyy I'm not sure if I got the right face shape, and I don't have the hair so I used the one in your profile pic 💕

Where are those eyes from? I really like them !
    During SYS I saw many beautifull eyes but unfortunately they aren’t available :(
    Do you think I can buy them in SYS or Kimiversary?

p.s. I’m waiting for Kimiversary to give my doll a full make over 🥰 I still have beginners look haha, make up is so expensive in the closet 🤷‍♀️
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Koakuma said:

It me! I feel like that girl will put up a fight to stay in 1st though ):
    Yay! We're form family!
    I've noticed that every time one of us gets anywhere near her score, she buys 2-3 more tickets. I feel like by the time the event ends she'll have around 800 if not more. :( 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

🥳 some really great looks ive seen
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Cool..
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @ViennaKKH those eyes are from December VIP event GB ☺️

iOS player 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @KaylaJ I have been submitting the fire in every color. I’m obsessed with it and I think I had to use a million kstars to “win” it. 🔥 

Finally, an event besides Halloween where it comes in handy! I also dyed the Halloween drink gold and champagne because from far away it has that drink made in a coconut vibe - but I can’t remember if I submitted it yet! Lol. 

The highest the fire 🔥 has gotten me is 53. Not complaining! :)

Ahh, I can't wait till that kollection with the fire comes my way. Hopefully I'm lucky! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @clarizzo I think it was a Halloween kollection. Was this the same kollection the whip was in? If so, I hope I can get the whip this upcoming Halloween.... even if it’s 1 million kstars. 😐
    iOS Doll 

@Roxxxie i want those professional glitter lips!

Unfortunately, I bought these during last year’s kimmyversary and I rarely use them. 

Does anyone know when these pretty professional lips were released and can the color be changed?

iOS Doll 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @clarizzo I think it was a Halloween kollection. Was this the same kollection the whip was in? If so, I hope I can get the whip this upcoming Halloween.... even if it’s 1 million kstars. 😐
    Here are the whip and fire kollections, respectively. According to the encyclopedia, the fire one did come Halloween 😔

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • leelottaleelotta Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Well I’m currently 1st place in my group. I have never been 1st and there are no TB in my group. Well maybe everyone is saving their tickets for later, but I’m really happy. But I think this is the worst SYS for me, because my votes are kinda low, but it’s fine😄
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @Roxxxie i want those professional glitter lips!

Unfortunately, I bought these during last year’s kimmyversary and I rarely use them. 

Does anyone know when these pretty professional lips were released and can the color be changed?

And now i want them 🤯🤯🤯 Wondering the same thing 😍😍😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No those can't be color  changed. : (
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @clarizzo thank you! I have the worst memory! Lol 

@beba13 I just found them in the voting booth. They are 40 diamonds!! Also they are appearing purple, and I don’t think my doll currently has purple lips so maybe you can’t change the color and that’s why I don’t have them? 😄
    iOS Doll 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @clarizzo

It may be a Halloween Kollection but it’s still in rotation! I got that Kollection literally two weeks ago 😊😊
    My doll looks like a hot mess and it is not convincing me to buy the diamonds to get the purple glitter lips ...

iOS Doll 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Finally some good scores! And some not so good... At least I will get the top not!
    Luckily I only have one massive ticket buyer in my group so I'm I'm second place even with these crappy scores, I hope it stays that way!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited May 2020
    Found it! I think it was December 2018. Looks like the color cannot be changed. ☹️

They were a gift box item and either I didn’t care for the items that weekend or I wasn’t chasing anything in these boxes. 

iOS Doll 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My looks 6-10!
    I combined looks 8&9 because they're practically identical lol. One brought me 46 points and another 43 points. 

My faves are 6, 7 and 10! Didn't expect it to reach 38 but I'm glad it did because my votes are... Not it :) 
    Now I'm actually having fun and being creative! I like casual themes ❤️
    Monica L said:
    My doll looks like a hot mess and it is not convincing me to buy the diamonds to get the purple glitter lips ...

Ooof. I was just about to reply and I saw you did the sleuthing. 🕵🏼‍♀️ I honestly didn't know if they color changed and now I'm sad that they don't. They'd be awesome if it wasn't just purple. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
    eligur said:
    i dont know if i should risk it. i do think this look is really pretty, but would it do well in the booth? also i dont know which hair to choose 😫 
    1st look - agree
    2nd look - like
    1st outfit looks great! It gives me Tinkerbell's rebellious daughter realness. I hope it gets you lots of votes. ^_^
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Carol Davida I cant remember but I know it’s either 10 or 12 diamonds 
    @woahbabesursotoxic tysm girl 🤗🥰
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections