🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @ashleyy @brunakkh You're probably right. I might not be judging objectively on which theme it fits best because I've had my eyes on it for so long and I want to use it everywhere. 🤣
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Are votes coming in fast this time around?
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Tyranda said:
    Are votes coming in fast this time around?
    Mine are already coming and I submitted like 5min ago

Edit : sorry I don’t seem to be able to write without making mistakes tonight lol 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Votes on android seems to be back to going how they usually do the last day! So pretty fast.
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I think the reason why some people buy tickets more than necessary is that because you will see another ticket buyer upon the first tally of the TS board. By now we all knew that 200+ during the first hours of the SYS meant that someone used at least 5 tickets already to get ahead. Then of course, another doll wanted the hair (😁😁😁) so she buys extra tickets too. And so it went on and on.. when you've already spent money that much, it hurts so much to lose. It happened to me once, I cried for real. ✌✌✌
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Camy I highly doubt it will ever change as Glu must be making a lot of money from tb's, I do agree with you though. I've been between 2nd and 4th place all weekend, only wanting the swimsuit. 1st place has been submitting at least 3 tickets anytime one of us has gained any points (seems like we're all posting our free tickets as no one's moved drastically). Like girl, no one seems to be coming for you with your 1500+ points, save your coin lmao

I'm glad I've only got the 1 tb as last week was ridiculous for me lol. Speaking of last week, I remember seeing someone post about not getting votes for like 8+ looks they sent in the last hour(s) was that cartoon braid really worth it? I get using a few extra tickets if you like something but how much money do you have to throw it away like that every week 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Didn’t get the last earnable and I’m in 10th place, lol I’m cool with it though
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I think the reason why some people buy tickets more than necessary is that because you will see another ticket buyer upon the first tally of the TS board. By now we all knew that 200+ during the first hours of the SYS meant that someone used at least 5 tickets already to get ahead. Then of course, another doll wanted the hair (😁😁😁) so she buys extra tickets too. And so it went on and on.. when you've already spent money that much, it hurts so much to lose. It happened to me once, I cried for real. ✌✌✌
    I see your point, I guess I was just annoyed because I managed to reach number five during the day and TB number 6 and 7 came out of nowhere and made me drop pretty low. I mean, one of them scored more than 400 votes in less than an hour which I though was just so excessive. I guess life just doesn’t really go your way sometimes, I’ll just pray to be in a better group next time so that I don’t have to be out of the top 5 for the third consecutive week 🙂
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    aylinkkh said:
    The pains that some unlucky people have to compete with😡#ticketbuyingmustfall
    I just saw this post on Facebook.. and she doesn’t  even like the hair 😫😂
    Saw it there too. I really wanna know how much money she spends monthly because it’s excessive in my opinion. Also I notice from her posts that she takes the game a little bit too serious. I don’t know if she is on ios or android but I definitely don’t wanna compete against her. 😂
    @Camy I highly doubt it will ever change as Glu must be making a lot of money from tb's, I do agree with you though. I've been between 2nd and 4th place all weekend, only wanting the swimsuit. 1st place has been submitting at least 3 tickets anytime one of us has gained any points (seems like we're all posting our free tickets as no one's moved drastically). Like girl, no one seems to be coming for you with your 1500+ points, save your coin lmao

I'm glad I've only got the 1 tb as last week was ridiculous for me lol. Speaking of last week, I remember seeing someone post about not getting votes for like 8+ looks they sent in the last hour(s) was that cartoon braid really worth it? I get using a few extra tickets if you like something but how much money do you have to throw it away like that every week 🤦🏼‍♂️
    I guess some people just have a lot of money to spare on SYS, my university loan and I sadly can’t relate 🤷🏼‍♀️
    ronniev said:
    Sorry, I’m not sure where else to post this but is this eye makeup worth the $10? It’s so beautiful and I want it but idk... seems like not a lot for the price. Would it make a difference in sys?

agree- not worth 
    like- buy it now!
    If you don’t have the contour kit set it’s better to invest in it rather than these eyes. Waay more worth it and in my opinion. The only con is that you can’t have the contour with different eyes but I personally like them so I don’t mind it. It would be cool if you can select another type of eyes or eye makeup and still have the contour. Hope they change this in the future. 
    I actually feel like my doll’s face is little bit fat without the contour. 😅😂
    Leaving some inspo here for anyone wondering what to submit at the end with their last tickets. Good luck to all and let’s hope there won’t be any glitches. 🥰
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Ugh I’m right when I’m about to pass the first ticket buyer in my group another ticket buyer shows up 😑 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Oh votes are coming pretty fast this time ☺️
    iOS player 

ronniev said:
    Sorry, I’m not sure where else to post this but is this eye makeup worth the $10? It’s so beautiful and I want it but idk... seems like not a lot for the price. Would it make a difference in sys?

agree- not worth 
    like- buy it now!
    I want those eyes too! But they don’t come in my game 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    If u really like them I think u should do it ☺️ Because I would  😂🙈
    iOS player 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited May 2020

ronniev said:

agree- not worth 
    like- buy it now!
    @ronniev I feel like that’s definitely unfair. I got all three of these kkw x Mario eyeshadows + 60 stars for (I think) £12.99 at the start of the year so I feel like one is a bit of a dud? I use the contour kit the most tbh so I’d personally wait for it 

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
    edited May 2020
    If anyone use this on iOS  tell me ☺️ ( I posted it in right thread too) 

iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    this nimo chick came out of literally nowhere and had to steal my 5th place sadly.. i thought maybe this week ill get to be in top5

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Is this you @bbyotic
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @robertavyy are you on android? If so, I can submit the sparkler
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

someone's feeling threatened 🤪🤪🤪
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Lowest, highest, my favourite. The lowest also was my last ticket... currently 2nd, just hoping it will be enough for staying in top 5. 
    dpeters said:
    @robertavyy are you on android? If so, I can submit the sparkler
    Im on iOS 
    iOS player 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm done
    I was going to send extra tickets for the hair but I made peace with not getting it

This theme was not my forte but I gave it a good try 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    This is the group I’m in guys, I saw you talking about it on the previous page... I’m still in 3rd now on my 14th ticket. But how do you know these two are ticket buyers and not hackers? These numbers are quite extreme for people who have been wearing gowns most of the event lol