How fast are votes coming in for iOS?
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited May 2020
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @TheBola yes we do
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • aylinkkhaylinkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    This is the group I’m in guys, I saw you talking about it on the previous page... I’m still in 3rd now on my 14th ticket. But how do you know these two are ticket buyers and not hackers? These numbers are quite extreme for people who have been wearing gowns most of the event lol

I think the Shannon girl isn’t a hacker, I saw her posts on Facebook and her kstars/kash/energy are “normal” , I think she spends a lot on this game. I could be wrong tho 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    TheBola said:
    We have 30 minutes to collect the prizes, right? 
    I totally forgot about this and I just thought of something. Glu said that we have to wait 30 mins to collect our prizes. You know how some people say that if they don’t collect their prizes right away, they get knocked down by someone else who submitted a ton of tickets? I feel like this is going to happen more now.. since they’re allowing that extra 30 mins to tally all the votes, it won’t matter if your look doesn’t say “finished” at the end of the event, because I assume those extra 30 mins are going to be used to account for all those unfinished looks.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So I’ve swooped into 1st with my last ticket but alas it probably won’t stay that way. I’m assuming the doll I knocked down to second is going to buy more tickets so if she wants the hair that much she can have it, I’m not stopping her ha
    edit: she’s already bought extra tickets so goodbye 1st place. That was short lived lol

My scores have been a bit all over the place, but with themes like this one it’s expected. I didn’t think too much about scores this time around and just submitted what I wanted to 🤷‍♀️ I decided not to stress over this sys and honestly I’ve felt a lot more relaxed just taking on this mindset 😊 Anyways here’s my highest, lowest and fave looks ✌️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • aylinkkhaylinkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    jhabs said:
    TheBola said:
    I totally forgot about this and I just thought of something. Glu said that we have to wait 30 mins to collect our prizes. You know how some people say that if they don’t collect their prizes right away, they get knocked down by someone else who submitted a ton of tickets? I feel like this is going to happen more now.. since they’re allowing that extra 30 mins to tally all the votes, it won’t matter if your look doesn’t say “finished” at the end of the event, because I assume those extra 30 mins are going to be used to account for all those unfinished looks.
    I feel like instead of fixing their problems, they create more instead, I’m dreading it already.. The time the event finishes will be 3 am for me so that means I have to stay up to 3:30 am every Monday from now on yay
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    TheBola said:
    What?? Do we only have 30 minutes to collect the prizes??? Will I not be able to collect them after 30 minutes? Or do you mean we have to wait for our prizes til after 30 minutes? Cuz, when Sys ends it’s 3 am were I live, if we only have 30 minutes, it’s not fair 😂
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Seriously this is NOT fair. I was in 3rd place all weekend behind two ticket buyers, my looks except for first and last all consistently scored over 50 which I was very proud of because I worked hard and usually don’t do well in swimsuit themed SYS. Now look, I was well above whoever was in 4th all weekend and now people are just coming and buying the top 5. Wouldn’t be surprised if I get kicked out of 4th. This game is unfair.
    edited May 2020

If anyone’s confused 👍 
    So I don’t think it means we only have 30 minutes to collect rewards, just that we can collect them after 30 minutes 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Well it's one thing after another I suppose. I was about to send out my last look when the submission glitch happened. And long story short it ate my ticket. I already contacted eggs but I just wanted to warn y'all that there's a possibility of that happening to you.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last look then highest,lowest,favorite... and my TS board... I’m hoping it stays this way! I just submitted my last look because I took a nap that lasted three hours! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    If anyone use this on iOS  tell me ☺️ ( I posted it in right thread too) 

Just submitted the sparkler
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Glu i need you to run me my hair 🤦🏾‍♀️ 30 mins?! i can already see some buying alot last min so u never really know where u stand now 😑
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts

ronniev said:
    Sorry, I’m not sure where else to post this but is this eye makeup worth the $10? It’s so beautiful and I want it but idk... seems like not a lot for the price. Would it make a difference in sys?

agree- not worth 
    like- buy it now!
    @ronniev I feel like that’s definitely unfair. I got all three of these kkw x Mario eyeshadows + 60 stars for (I think) £12.99 at the start of the year so I feel like one is a bit of a dud? I use the contour kit the most tbh so I’d personally wait for it 

Ahh thank you for letting me know... I’ll definitely wait for it!! This one’s pretty but definitely not worth it right now. I appreciate it!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i’m going to sleep now and i hope it’ll still stay this way when i wake up 🙏🏻🙏🏻😭 alex please let us win together please no last min TBs please 😭😭😭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @jhabs I misunderstood the announcement. Thanks for the explanation, I deleted my comment to stop the potential confusion.  🤗
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    i’ve become the very thing i swore to destroy... i’ve been in first place all weekend and all of the sudden an hour before the end, bam! a last minute ticket buyer came out of left field and is soo close to beating me! i may have purchased some tickets... just in case...  :#
    I’m nervous to see how this all pans out 😕
    Typical glu though. Take one problem away, and another one takes it’s place.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited May 2020
    I've given up on the hair. The tb has no chill. Whenever one of us gets anywhere near the points she has, she tops up. And its almost every single time a top doll submits their tickets. Like you can be a ticket away and bam! She goes higher almost instantly. She really wants that hair. 👀
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @jhabs This is also what I am worried about. I am assuming that when the timer is up, the counting of votes should also stop on the last second of the event. Voting activity should completely stop. I remember one SYS, my last ticket did not "grey out" meaning voting was not finished because the timer has ran out. I extremely hoping the programmer did it right when they said about the 30 minute rule. 
    Voting may not be done yet, but congrats to @Koakuma and @TheBola for being in the top 5 with me. Y'all had some stunning looks and amazing creativity. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
    Im watching this like a hawk 🤯 in case any of them change outfits. 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

1point 🤡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No  Do NOT post your diamond requests here. Use the New thread requested and supplied twice now.  That defeats the purpose.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    As expected the girl I want to beat for 5th place just submitted look 🙈 I already submitted paid one. If I won’t win I’m gonna be veeeery mad 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

Think i spotted @Cherrey!