🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I’m just going to post my lowest (also my first) / highest / and favorite look since I’m proud of myself on this SYS. 

PS not sure what’s going on with the heart aura in the background of the third one, I didn’t use it and don’t even own it. 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Okay so I have unlocked one item in my kloset and I had waited 30 mins for the next unlock vid to pop up but of course, it never did :smile: has anyone experienced this glitch? 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited May 2020
    nvm 🌚
    iOS player
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    On every doll this heart aura is showing 🤔 also I already know I’m gonna be down from 4th place because dol I passed changed her look in last minute (or maybe it’s a glitch , I just checked and everything is seems to be normal)🤦🏼‍♀️ I just hope to stay in top 5 because I used my paid tickets 🥺

iOS player 

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Omg.. the timer is up... 30 mins seems like forever!!😱😱😱
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    This more waiting is killing me 

iOS player 

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Monica L I think it was because of the glitch from the last few SYS when votes were not coming at time and players were then complaining about wrong final ranking and placement - so I understood that Kalinda said that now they want to make sure that each player has the right ranking and gets the right prizes - so they need more time for that in case of any glitch again...at least I understood it like this but can be different reason 
    iOs player 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I'm so angry i worked hard on my looks and was first place just in 5 mins left to have this impusive ticket buyer just spam mutiple looks and passed me almost by 200 points! i can't believe how people just throw away there money like that. Hope you enjoy your purchese Cookie 💅
    Android doll 💙
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I also haven’t even looked at TS today because I let my tickets stack, & then shut the game down immediately after my last submission like 20 minutes ago. Lol I didn’t even want to know. Goodluck to everyone though!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I'm so angry i worked hard on my looks and was first place just in 5 mins left to have this impusive ticket buyer just spam mutiple looks and passed me almost by 200 points! i can't believe how people just throw away there money like that. Hope you enjoy your purchese Cookie 💅
    Shes a knock off version 🤦🏾‍♀️  
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    This exact thing happened to me too🙄 but I didn't love the hair on my doll anyways so I'm not mad, I hope this doesn't happen next SYS though 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    If anyone wants to come for me for being a TB, fine, at least I don’t look like this. I got super competitive and bought tickets when I realized that surprise, surprise the TB I was up against in my group was fashionably inept. And of course, in the last few minutes, they submitted a bunch of looks that were similar to this. In fact, all of this persons looks basically were the same one piece/bikini swimsuit in different colors. I’m not saying I’m mad, I’m saying that I’m furious. No I will not censor their name because I’m petty and really wanted the hair this SYS.

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🤯i think I'm safe but who knows. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I started EXTREMELY (like, days) late because the only thing I really liked was the hair. Had more ticket buyers than ever before so this is me: 🤡
    I did this also and still had lots of TBs too 😭
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

I feel like I’m just watching the seconds tick away 😂 I was in first but the girl in second was right behind me. We were going back and forth the whole event!! Fingers crossed I get the hair 🤞🏼 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    It would be nice to be informed of changes that are made within the game before they suddenly take place, isn't that the point of the newsletter? And really, what will this timer do for anyone but hackers and ticketbuyers? How about if Glu fixes the real issues we have all been pointing out here with t$ and $y$. 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    This 30 minute wait is completely pointless! Sometimes it takes literal hours until the votes are officially done being counted. This doesn’t make sense. Make it make sense. It’s like Glu is doing everything but fixing the actual problem which is the insane ticket buying! Missingthepoint.org
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    1 minutes you guys!! 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.