🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

It’s been great posting on the forum more this weekend, sharing looks and seeing everyone else’s too! I had a lot of fun making looks with this theme - probably the most fun I’ve had with it in awhile. This 30-minute timer has me feeling anxious though. But I’m glad votes were coming in like normal and not taking 3000 years like last time!
    Girl, I was the one right behind you😭 I tested the waters by sumbitting two and then saw you submitting tons and I basically gave up LOL
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    the TB (who brought me to the dark side) spammed BALLGOWN looks for her last outfits :/ she beat me by 15 points.
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    The countdown is killing me omg. I didn't make it to the last earnable this week, but I was sitting at 3rd on the TS list before it ended, so hopefully will end up with the cute swimsuit!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Not surprised that I got second place but still fuming that I lost to a spamming, fashionably challenged, greedy ticket buyer 😡😡😡😡

I just seriously, sincerely hope that Glu can adjust the gameplay so that things can be fair for all players. There have been so many suggestions, pick one and see if it works out. Please 😭
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got 3rd! I really did want the hair, but like the swimsuit and I'm glad to have some opal dye. The last minute TB in my group is still super frustrating though!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Average: 49.2
    Highest/ Lowest / Favorite: 
    I'm a girl but I purposely play male game to avoid TBs but this sys I still come 2nd behind a TB 😔 I don't get why they have to buy extra tickets when the only difference is 5 kstars???? All in all, I enjoy casual sys and hope more to come 🤗
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    My complaining aside, here are my looks! Lowest, highest and favorite of course 💖

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Can't believe I actually got the swimsuit - my looks did not score well at all so I am super surprised and happy to be in the TS top 5 this week! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Avarage: 49.2
    Highest/ Lowest / Favorite: 
    I'm a girl but I purposely play male game to avoid TBs but this sys I still come 2nd behind a TB 😔 I don't get why they have to buy extra tickets when the only difference is 5 kstars???? All in all, I enjoy casual sys and hope more to come 🤗
    That’s so annoying @malakk15! It also makes no sense because the difference between 1st and 2nd for male dolls is only 5 k-stars? Why would someone buy tickets with real money to win 5 more k-stars? 🤷‍♀️ 
  • Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Submitted an extra ticket in the last 5 minutes and beat out the only tb in my group. Haven't had first in a long time.