🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Rocking the swimsuit with @mandamay76 @asalaxo and @AYewKKH 😍😍😍

thank you for including me, darling! 😍💓✨
    iOS player
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My looks 11-14 and some of my favorite looks I styled on my male doll!
    Really proud of myself for going outside of my little comfort zone and being more creative 🙏🏻🌺

P.s. My male doll was 1st consistently but it may have struck a nerve with some players and they bought tickets 🤷🏻‍♀️ that's okay tho. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It was nice to actually finish in the 5th spot since normally when my last outfit gets me in the 4th spot someone always knocks me down to 6th. 
    Platform: Android

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @jhabs same lol she’s got money to blow 👀👀👀
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    sorry this wouldn't go away 🤦🏻‍♀️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Question. Has anyone had Shannon in their TS group? I'm curious. 🤔 Is she the same tier as Narco Barbie?
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Roxxxie it might not be the same doll but I've had a Shannon in my group once and she has over 2000 tickets and everyone else had the usual averages of free tickets lol
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    No  Do NOT post your diamond requests here. Use the New thread requested and supplied twice now.  That defeats the purpose.  
    why so strict? what does it matter 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I didn't even know there was a specific thread. Everyone's been posting in SYS about items since diamonds were available lol

I wondered earlier about a SYS thread where people posted what they wanted. For me, it would be easier to know in a separate thread instead of this one cause they often get lost esp when I come back and there are 20+ pages that I have to go through.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Isabells said:
    Girl, I was the one right behind you😭 I tested the waters by sumbitting two and then saw you submitting tons and I basically gave up LOL
    I really loved the hair this time, might’ve gone a bit wild 😩 And since you submitted extras right from the beginning, I figured I’d go for it this time
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters omg we all look so cute 🥰!!! I love the butterfly aura so much 😭
    (on a side note, I thought I disconnected my facebook from my kkh game after that hacking fiasco yet people still seem to have the latest version of my doll in their game? 👀👀👀 I'm scared lol)

Yes! Sorry about the butterfly on your nose lol. Oh I didn't know you had it disconnected, mine goes on and off a lot so I never know what version of my doll my in game friends see.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I finished 4th. My group had like 4 ticket buyers and I have to battle hard to be in top 5.
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

I started late this week bc I wasn’t super invested in the earnables/theme and i liked the TS hair a lot, but was happily second all weekend under a deserving 1st place doll. my last look landed me 10 votes away from the doll in first place. when I opened the game again to see the final rankings I saw a tb in a gift box bikini ended up snaking 1st 
    @ the doll above me... oh girl I feel your pain 🥴
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Ready to get a crazy tan with the gorgeous @SisSnappedLikeThanos @PlantWitch and @EllaCharlotte
     P.S. I bought the butterfly aura and I love it!

Love this! ❤ looking gorgeous dolls! Thanks for including me @dpeters
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties