๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!๐Ÿน๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒบ

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I only managed the top 5 even though my average was well over 50. Here are my favorite looks, I used the hell out of this yellow flower hair even though I kinda hate it :Dย 

This might be my fave swimsuit look in the game! With @asalaxo @basak and @LindaVB

your looks are everything ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    thank you for including me ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    iOS player
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I didnโ€™t have many looks - but I did end up in 4th which was nice!! Here are my looks 1: lowest but a favourite, 2 and 3 are low but also favourites, and 4, 5, 6 are highest and favourites! I hoped look number 6 did better but it was soooo hard knowing what voters wanted this weekend!
    iOS user!ย 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Iโ€™ve missed my last ticket at 2am... maybe if Iโ€™d get around 50 with it Iโ€™ll be first.
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended up in 3rd place to two ticket buyers, a really discreet one and a loud one. The TS hair was cute but not a must have so I'm okay with it.

Also, highest, lowest and favourite looks.ย 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar I dont think they'reย  ready for your look doll, like your just gonna blow everyone away
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Also I contacted support because I got match fetch fail... after event running for over 12 hours at this point. ๐Ÿ™„
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Ahh, I have one FG in rotation right now, the one with bรฉret, cheetah dress and stockings. It would be ideal for the next SYS theme but I can't justify spending $10 on digital clothes ๐Ÿคจ

A suggestion: It would be cool if we had an event like once in a couple months where some of FG would be available for a discount. I'd probably pick some but I know it may be not profitable for Glu๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I only managed the top 5 even though my average was well over 50. Here are my favorite looks, I used the hell out of this yellow flower hair even though I kinda hate it :Dย 

This might be my fave swimsuit look in the game! With @asalaxo @basak and @LindaVB

Thanks for including me, doll!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    3 of my favourite looks. My highest and lowest is still the pink skirt and flowers one haha, so I'm not going to post that again. I didn't receive very good scores so I waved the coconut bra goodbyes. However, I was put in a chill TS group with no ticket buyers. :heart: Came in 4th place after stunning dolls and couldn't be happier to have received the swimsuit. Congratulations to everyone with their prizes! :blush:

My platform is FaceBook
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Managed to land 4th so Iโ€™m happy with that. The outfit is cute and I wasnโ€™t really keen on the hair and wouldnโ€™t have used it.

I play on iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh lucky!!! I'm so happy for you โค๏ธ I love that hairstyle :(
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    So SHANNON came first, of course, but I canโ€™t believe the Facebook posts, still lmao at them ๐Ÿคฃ
    She must have used well over 30 tickets, but that would be at least bc that would be with scores of 60 (and I know with the off theme gowns she submitted would not be getting 60s) so god knows how many tickets she actually used just to spite the person in 2nd. SYS got people acting out, thatโ€™s all I can say ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Is she the one cursing people out for buying tickets?ย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @BellaKKH according to her FB post it was more than 40 looks!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @Suri_Madden thatโ€™s wild! She must have more money than sense, especially when she said she doesnโ€™t even like the hair. Why not play fairly then and then others have the opportunity then lol. Itโ€™s wild ๐Ÿ˜‚

@beba13 she is the one posting in Facebook in caps lock how she wants a fight for first - well, she won and all for nothing. I wondered if she was a hacker bc idk how someone could buy that many tickets and go crazy with over 40 looks (that were mostly gowns). So weird
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Whatever job shannon has i want ๐Ÿ‘€ cause 40 plus tickets and always excessively buying every week ๐Ÿ’€
    Right?! Her buying 40+ tickets looks ridiculous but I can't even be mad! Like girl, teach me your ways ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’€
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I had so many TBโ€™s in my group Iโ€™m happy I even ended up in 5th place ๐Ÿ˜ซ When I went to bed last night I thought โ€œIโ€™m going to be so mad if I donโ€™t get the swimsuitโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

I like it so much! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    And to summ up with my best, worst and favorite look: