🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I worked so hard to stay in top 5 but my last 2 tickets flopped so hard 😒 ended in 7th place 😭

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I ended in 7th place :'(
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I came 1st!🤩
    I had one ticket buyer in my group and she gave up halfway so I took her over quite easily 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    dolls,re the hookup thread..... you heard frustration, I didn’t move things over. Not strict, frustrated. My frustration, because one week everyone wants a separate thread,   then it’s not used. Not having  to wade through 6 pages of who needs the orange dress, was a great idea. I did my part, the posters have to do theirs     And my 1st reminder about the thread was ignored - that’s frustrating.  Strict would have been doing more than asking for cooperation.  So, I repeated myself and asked for cooperation. And seeing the same thing happened before......waste of my time.  So don’t think “strict” , think. ‘Yeah, I hate doing things that are unnecessary too.  I get it”   
    Hope everyone’s Mother’s Day was lovely.  <3  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Sorry @kokokokonut I hadn't seen your initial posts about it nor had I seen the new thread, I'd only seen the reply to your post which I responded to:

I tend to stay on one (SYS) thread the whole weekend and as we get so many posts I don't always go through them especially when there's a few hundred. Obviously a separate thread would stop this so I do appreciate it and apologise if my comment played a part in the frustration 💕
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Happy! Shalalala... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    how do you come in first literally every week 😭
    Edit: Dolls, I just fight with what I have 🥰🥰🥰 (sounded too harsh previously). I follow the SYS theme, I try to use extra tickets in moderation but if I see active TBs already in my TS board - I know its gonna be a ticket war. Here is a screenshot of my game status just in case anyone is wondering if I am hacker.. As you can see, Hubby is still mad after all those dating marathons 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    it’s  all good.  And new takes time.  When anyone hears me complain about not following a request....it’s never a mean Malificient bark,....it’s a Homer Simpson “Doh”   If I could make everyone happy,m I’d love to. But that’s impossible. The separate thread is a great idea.  Let’s Try and use it exclusively, with reminders and some moderation assistance starting with the next event.   <3   I love you guys.

oh, and thank you so much for your help in not casting ticket buying in the same lot with cheaters this weekend.  For some of us still shaming players, let’s try harder next week.   Have a fabulous week everybody!   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Isabells said:
    I'm so angry i worked hard on my looks and was first place just in 5 mins left to have this impusive ticket buyer just spam mutiple looks and passed me almost by 200 points! i can't believe how people just throw away there money like that. Hope you enjoy your purchese Cookie 💅
    This exact thing happened to me too🙄 but I didn't love the hair on my doll anyways so I'm not mad, I hope this doesn't happen next SYS though 
    @Isabells This is confusing to me. I wouldn’t have submitted extra tickets if you hadn’t submitted extra right at the beginning of the event. I really don’t want to start drama but this seems like an unfair statement for you to make, considering you were the first one to use extra tickets. Tbh I was frustrated at the beginning of the event because of being in yet another group with a ticket buyer, and that definitely fueled why I decided to submit extra looks at the end. I took this screenshot right when the event started, so we only should have had 2 looks at this point. You having 150 points means that you submitted extra from the get-go, so it seems odd that you would complain about someone doing the same thing you were doing right away.

@VampireBarbie I think you misinterpreted what I said, and I never said I didn't buy tickets myself. That post I quoted was about someone swooping in in the final hour/minutes of the SYS, not about buying in general. My first two free tickets really bombed so I was trying to use a couple paid ones that I had saved up to end up about the same place as everyone else at the top so I would have a chance, then those two unexpectedly did really well hence why I was way over the rest in the beginning. After that I think I only submitted free tickets for the rest of SYS until the end when you were closing in on me. I think it's kinda hypocritical of you to say you don't want drama then basically slandering me the whole post over ticketbuying, when you bought tickets at a muuuuch bigger volume than me to completely overtake me by an unnecessarily huge margin to make sure I would have to waste tons of money getting you back.

It's whatever though, I really don't want bad blood with anyone so I'm sorry for my part in this. I'll try to think about how I word my posts more in the future, English isn't my first language so sometimes I kind of miss the mark. I really loved your looks, you stayed on theme. I hope you have a good day wherever you're from👌🏼 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I honestly don't give a damn💁
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I honestly don't give a damn💁
    I love your doll's makeup💘
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12-14

Another week another 6th place ☹️

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Rocking the swimsuit with @mandamay76 @asalaxo and @AYewKKH 😍😍😍

@Chooky1116 Only just saw this today, thanks so much for including me! <3 We look great :)
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Great job @lovelyemma! Cheers to you; hopefully you’ll hit another new record score soon 💕
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Isabells I wasn’t trying to attack you, and I wouldn’t have said anything at all if you hadn’t mentioned it first. I really don’t want drama, but I also find it important to speak up when it seems like I’m being accused of something without the full story being posted. I just found it hypocritical for someone to complain about a ticket buyer passing them when they started off using multiple tickets. Plus, you submitted more tickets at the end too, which was extra confusing, because you posted that you didn’t even love the hair. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I have a rule that I never use tickets to fight for first unless I would have earned first place without tickets, which I believe I would have in this case. I was always in second, just a few points behind you throughout the entire event, and even passed you a couple of times. If you wouldn’t have used any tickets at the start, I most likely would have ended in first place since I didn’t submit any extra tickets until the very end. Plus, I didn’t use many more tickets than you did - my scores were almost all 50+, so the points add up quickly when submitting extra like that. I really do apologize if this was a language barrier and I misunderstood, but from the beginning it sounded like you were coming at me with accusations and it definitely wasn’t the whole story here. I appreciate the response though, and I hope you have a good day too. 
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I’m kinda late but well, I’ll still post my doll rocking the earnables and the TS 😅 At first glance I wasn’t fan of the earnables, but it’s really nice to have unique items in your closet 🏝🌺

On the other hand, I’m a big fan of the TS! The bikini is stunning, so glad I was able to get it ☀️🍌🍍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Even though I had 3 TBs and came in 4th despite great scores all weekend, and I LOVED the hair - I am glad I didn’t get knocked out by more TBs and am pleased with the swimsuit. My doll is SNATCHED after this weekend. 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you for including my doll! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Even though I had 3 TBs and came in 4th despite great scores all weekend, and I LOVED the hair - I am glad I didn’t get knocked out by more TBs and am pleased with the swimsuit. My doll is SNATCHED after this weekend. 

I love the way you paired it with the new earrings and hair! It all works together so nicely 
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

Highest - lowest - favourite

gotta thank @KaylaJ for inspiration💖 the hair is rly pretty but oh well better luck next time i guess 🤷‍♀️
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Still no sign of bubba so managed to keep playing and placed 4th behind 3 TB’s in my group! Love the swimsuit 🌺☀️

Persuaded my husband to buy me some k stars as an early push present so gave my doll a little makeover 
    Sorry for the crop have no storage on my device haha 😂 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I really wanted that hair, but ended up in 3rd place again. It’s such a struggle each week to even stay in the top 5 any more even though I had 723 points! 😢 I really enjoyed the theme. When I was about 11 years old my mom’s friend taught us a hula dance to the song Pearly Shells which the jr. bridesmaids performed in her Hawaiian style wedding. I looked up the song on YouTube the other day and I still remember some of the moves lol 😂🌴🍹. Anyway, here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• Cathy9Cathy9 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Highest, lowest and favourite
    ❤️

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I voted a lot during this SYS and there was so many gorgeous looks! I love the 2nd look with the long wavy hair and orange outfit, it’s perfect for this theme 😍 and I love how the 3rd doll styled the gift box hair!
    (I put spoilers because there’s a lot of photos lol)

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    sooo... is it wednesday yet?! i wanna know what next weeks theme is soooo bad haha this happens to me every week!!