The News You've Been Waiting For...

Comments

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m very happy!!! Can’t wait to see what we will see in The Future! Hope we will have new storylines with Kim 💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so happy! I love the game and I can't wait to see what new and exciting features we'll be getting!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Yay! So happy! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Yayyyyyyyy💕🥰✨🦋 I’m so happy rn🥺
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omggg! This is HUGE. So happy to hear this 💖💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
     This is the playing population upon hearing the news.....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I shit my pants then i readed the title.
    Thank god its something different, im happy for this and i hope to bring many new & good things, changes. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     This is great!! Yay! Here’s what I’m hoping for with such a long extension: 
    1) fix SYS
    2) videos up to 20. 10 was a good start, but that still doesn’t allow older free players to buy things without losing half their videos. It’s like they chose to screw over new players, only kind of help paying players, and not help their profits at all?? If it’s 20 per day, there’s so many free players who will finally be able to buy the things they’ve wanted to buy for years. A lot of money to be made, and there’s no need to ruin the game for new free players to do it!!
    3) more transparency. We have a newsletter now, players without the forum should be informed of the numerous glitches & how to get help too
    4) ways to earn diamonds. Hackers hack diamonds, so it’s basically an exclusive currency for them since it’s not affordable at all to tons of paying players/free players that you’re making ad revenue off of. If there were more ways to earn them & they were placed at a a more reasonable value, I would bet a lot more money would be made off them..

But anyway, happy renewal!! Glad the rumors weren’t true & the game will live on to (hopefully) see lots of improvement

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Yasss 🥳💖
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I have very mixed feelings about this. Time will tell.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

iOS Doll 

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am so happy that the contract been renew for the next 3 years. I hope the extra budget will be put into improving the gameplay for the players. 

I would love some more storylines. Don’t have to be super Kim related ( but it would be better) I wouldn’t mind some repeat of the older storylines like the hospital drama storyline or Count storyline. 

I would love to see some of the Balmain / Alice + Olivia and Roberto Cavalli collab. 
    I know the Alice + Olivia collab was a bit mixed reactions  ( I think you chose a difficult collection for kkh ) I think that brand is more known for more colourful and bohemian esthetics. 

I think some of the balmain recent collection have great draped items and works well in game. 

Cavalli latest collection have such a strong 20s theme that it would have been excellent for the 20s Sys. 

IOS Player 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Let us have the storyline from those beta stories thingy only a selected few got it please! 
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Also, maybe return the monthly storylines that award clothing for VIP members? It’s great to have the 30 videos daily, but an exclusive outfit every month would be terrific! 
  • kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I wish newer players could get a chance to work on past storylines that gave you items like the hair with the crown and the doctor's coat. Please!
    PLEASE! I would love a doctor's coat as I want to be one!!!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I wish that we could have more body types, or body contouring like we did for that TS gym prize. More hairstyles/makeup for those of different races, it isn’t fair for makeup on darker skin tones to give off a clownish vibe to those players. I wish we could also have a chance to get the face contour during an event or something 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I think that old SMC’s are back ! 🤩
    Or am I wrong ? 🤔

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    YAY😁😁😁😁😁
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited May 2020
    That kollection never left rotation, sorry to rain on your parade. Don’t see why Glu refuses to add old ones when we know they’d do anything for the all mighty dollar.
    Ok I didn’t know that.. It was the first time that I saw it.
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    That kollection never left rotation, sorry to rain on your parade. Don’t see why Glu refuses to add old ones when we know they’d do anything for the all mighty dollar.
    So true lmao
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This is great news! I'm so happy my favorite mobile game ever gets an extension  <3
    @samaaanthaaa do you know if these are in rotation? I’ve started playing in April and haven’t seen them yet. As some old SMC are in rotation...

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven’t noticed any rotation. But that certainly doesn’t mean that it’s not there and I’m just blind as a bat. But I love the short dress outfit one of my favorite daytime dresses. Fingers crossed it comes up soon for you! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary