No support from ticket 60+days

tpierre2tpierre2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Glu staff counted my game as hacked, I submitted receipts as proof. They were wrong and failed to admit it. They told me to reinstall and install the game several times a and now they keep saying they are looking into the situation but it’s 55+days and yet they saying they keep looking into it. I need my items back now! Staff messed up, nobody wants to admit it and when I sent proof they aren’t helping! 60 plus days and counting.... 

Comments

• tpierre2tpierre2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi,I’m sorry this is happening, but it’s just 8 a.m., I’ll try and get a response for you, but please give it a little time.  Nice to meet you. :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear your game was flagged. Please send me a private message with your ID so I can check and find your conversation with Support.
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • tpierre2tpierre2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thansk I just sent the message. Please help!