KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 5/11/20 Let's tap to the Middle of May!

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Woo-hoo! Really hesitated to pick this box but it's the best item here and it has been on my throwback wishlist for a while (along with other chokers) 💙

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @thesweetone I see it the same way!! Weekend events are a nice little treat after studying like crazy the whole week!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    No kstars for me this week then ha
    The earrings are cute and will come in handy so it’s all good I guess 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • olvmelanieolvmelanie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited May 2020

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kiki_k congrats !
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Do you guys have this throwback sale? Bc I don’t
    That is not a trowback sale, its just the Weekday Event!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

It is but it has two parts, doesn't it? With “throwback sale” I am talking about this second part, where we can open the box paying 60 kstars, just because there is a title calling “throwback sale”
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    It is but it has two parts, doesn't it? With “throwback sale” I am talking about this second part, where we can open the box paying 60 kstars, just because there is a title calling “throwback sale”
    if you play a hacked game you may not get it
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    if you play a hacked game you may not get it
    I don’t, that’s why I’m getting mad 😫
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @bohmebabe I’m obsessed with Hayley Williams 😍😍 especially with the blonde hair! I love the way you styled these! So cute! 
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

Gold box.. so disappointed 😭
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Technically it is not! They just say its a "Trowback Sale" because if you wanna open extra Trowback Boxes you have to pay 60 Kstars for each!
    Also its wierd you dont have it.. Mind to share a screeshot of your game?? Maybe that way someone on the forum might be able to help you better :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited May 2020

Technically it is not! They just say its a "Trowback Sale" because if you wanna open extra Trowback Boxes you have to pay 60 Kstars for each!
    Also its wierd you dont have it.. Mind to share a screeshot of your game?? Maybe that way someone on the forum might be able to help you better :)

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    boy i- 
    I only liked the earrings 😭
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    1011 energy id be able to finish a couple of events 👀
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

1000 energy? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    So close to 40 but this tile finished my partnership so I got 5 k stars. I’ll take it 😄

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @olvmelanie are you sure the “throwback sale almost entirely full of hair” you’re thinking of wasn’t just you  opening multiple palettes full of hair and finishing the throwback boxes to get your star count down to a decent amount? 🤪 

sounds like you have the throwback event but not the “sale” ...I’m guessing it shows 20 stars as a prize at the end of the event instead of opening a box for 60? That means you already got all the items, congrats!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited May 2020

This was my golden box... I am ver disappointed with this event overall. My first two boxes were cash. Glu needs to upgrade this event to make it worth playing. 

Honestly, I would expect K-Stars, Diamonds, Items and Tickets as rewards... 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Having a good run with my boxes this week 😃 got items in my black boxes and I’m more than happy with my gold. Fingers crossed my TB is just as good!

I play on iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @olvmelanie are you sure the “throwback sale almost entirely full of hair” you’re thinking of wasn’t just you  opening multiple palettes full of hair and finishing the throwback boxes to get your star count down to a decent amount? 🤪 

sounds like you have the throwback event but not the “sale” ...I’m guessing it shows 20 stars as a prize at the end of the event instead of opening a box for 60? That means you already got all the items, congrats!!! 
    And yet she’s only level 25 🤣
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

And yet she’s only level 25 🤣
    Just noticed...she’s edited her post so that the picture has gone lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Waiting for the obligatory “I dOnT plAy a HaCkeD gaMe, I juSt sAVe all My eNergy frOm GBs!!!!1!!” Or even better, someone coming here to defend them 🙄 so tired of it. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts