Anyone restart with a Go + Storyline?

ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
Hey dolls! I’ve been playing the game on and off since the release— only recently found this forum (thanks quarantine)! 

I hit #1 a long time ago and usually fluctuate in the Top 10, but I’ve never tried any of the Go + storylines— are they worth it? 
Prev1

Comments

• jjtjjt Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I just finished my first Comeback. Yeah it was worth it. I started my second comeback right away because I felt like it was a waste completing gigs and gaining fans and not moving further up. Though, it’s a bit heartbreaking to lose 200+ million fans and come back to 1 fan. Which I also lost - thanks to Willow. 
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    jjt said:
    I just finished my first Comeback. Yeah it was worth it. I started my second comeback right away because I felt like it was a waste completing gigs and gaining fans and not moving further up. Though, it’s a bit heartbreaking to lose 200+ million fans and come back to 1 fan. Which I also lost - thanks to Willow. 
    Typical Willow 🙄 thanks for the reply!!!

just curious, which comeback did you select?
    Rikk said:
    It’s definitely worth it for the added energy! But just be sure to add a bunch of new professional contacts first in the Konnections feature because once you drop down to E-list again, it’s hard to find matches.
    Thanks for the tip!!! I have a few professional contacts still working to max out our relationships but always could use more. I wish iOS devices could add contacts more easily cuz this forum is poppin, I’d love to be able to connect with real players! Which comeback did you choose!?
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I've done all three comebacks @ane05 - like @Rikk said it is useful for the extra energy allowance you get.

There's not much difference between the three - you only get a storyline out of it for the first comeback you do. Each comeback provides you with an outfit, they're all pretty nice. You also get a new action that you can use during gigs/fashion shows/dates. 

In my opinion, save the 'Love Guru' combeack until last cause the action you get for dates isn't really worth it.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’ve done all three comebacks and totally agree with @EllaCharlotte’s advice to save the love one until after you reach Top Couple (if you want the trophy, because the reward for that achievement is only 2 stars), or at least save it for last! It makes a 9-energy action pop up at Monstrobull and The Oak that sometimes blocks the $650 wine option, so you’ll have to use a lot more energy than usual and that’s annoying on dates. Otherwise there’s no reason to put it off! Get that extra energy  💕
    @EllaCharlotte @Rikk you guys rock tysm ❤️❤️ I’m excited to start the new adventures!!
    ane05 said:
    jjt said:
    Typical Willow 🙄 thanks for the reply!!!

just curious, which comeback did you select?
    I did the Money Maker. Then now I’m on the Fashion Icon comeback. So stressful losing all my fans. I’m back at hustling jobs but now I do get negative publicity for some job that I did! Ugh! Earning so little then losing so much!
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @jjt I understand completely! I have like no goals right now so it’s making this next comeback super slow 😂
    @jjt I chose the fashion comeback and convinced my friend to start playing so she chose money maker. Looks like the new outfit is the same as the newsletter subscriber dress we just got a few weeks ago!!! So that’s a bit frustrating. 

Hopefully we rise to the top quickly!! I got 79 fans so far 😝🥳
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Parties are always a good way to quickly gain fans - makes a change from grinding reality shows sometimes!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
     I’ve asked this in a previous thread but didn’t get any answer, so let me just copy-paste it here, so maybe some people who have experienced all the comebacks can let me know: I have finished 2 of the comebacks and I only have Love Guru to do, but I’ve heard many people complain about the new action we get. I normally date at Monstrobull and I don’t want to get stuck between an 8-energy action and a 9-energy one when I only need a few points. Is there another place that’s better for dating after getting the new action? Somewhere without an 8-energy option? Or somewhere where you have 3 or more choices of actions (like our professional gigs)? That seems like a big design flaw if the "reward" action is putting us at a disadvantage…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Miyuri I’m pretty sure it shows up at oak and monstrobull! I have no plans to do the love one because of this 
    @jhabs Yes, I think it shows up everywhere, which is why I’m looking for a different place for dating where I won’t be stuck between the 8-energy action and the new 9-energy one, as this is probably what will happen at Oak and Monstrobull.
    I haven’t started the last comeback yet, but I like the dress and it kind of bothers me to not complete all the comebacks to the end :/
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Miyuri I have been playing since 2014 and still haven't and wont do the love guru. Dating events are a pain and energy is precious, so I do them exclusively at Monstrobull and Oak like you. The other locations all take more energy in general because they don't have vintage wine which gives a buttload of hearts. So I think even if it came down to it, and you had only love guru and a 1 energy task left to tap, you would have already spent so much energy (more than at Oak or Monstrobull) even getting to that point. As a completest it bothers me a little, but the dress is pretty dated at this point (Kendall wore it 6 years ago IRL) and also I rarely see it used and performing well in any SYS theme.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @miyuri if you’re the kind of gamer who wants to explore every part of a game, it’s not a huge setback to do the love comeback. I get the 9-energy action about 2/3rds of the time (which is annoying) but still finish dating events after only a day or a day and a half because I have about 15 pets for energy. I wish they’d recode the action so it wouldn’t block the wine option, but I’d still recommend doing it for the bonus energy and cute dress! 
    @AliBryant @Rikk Thank you for your input, it’s good to have both the positives and the negatives! I am still thinking about it: I didn’t have time to play that much this week so I went back down to #2 anyway, but we’ll see in the next few days if I go for it despite the drawbacks or not!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • camillelillycamillelilly Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey! When you go plus do you loose your husband or children????
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @camillelilly no you only loose your fans
  • tassu868tassu868 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can anyone tell me if I loose the cash and kstars and the clothes and the properties n houses? Please respond asap 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @tassu868 as it has been said, you only lose your fans and start from the E List. Everything else remains untouched.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LOL. Kedp a solution everthing, but imagine Willow & Skylar stole every last fan. Not a penny, a shoe or home. They just took away all your fans. ( Parties are the fastest way to re gain fans BTW) i would go for it again if I could. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Already on my third come comeback! I’m slso to the top 150! Been stuck for more than a week already. The Party Weekend will help push me up the charts. Then I plan to work on my reality show rankings. 

Broke up with my husband because the call for dates are just too annoying. Enjoying being single mom to 2 beautiful children. I feel so relaxed. 
    @jjt LOL you might be onto something the husbands are annoying. Always asking for dates at the worst times and then they giving you a shady fake compliment like “bro I’m trying to make us the #1 power couple, be grateful” 🙄
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hey guys, What happens to my goals/quests when I go plus? Do I lose them all, or do I get to continue the story line
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    seloshice said:
    Hey guys, What happens to my goals/quests when I go plus? Do I lose them all, or do I get to continue the story line

You can continue the goals you have, they won't dissapear, you will only get new ones

albanian ios player ♡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    The only the only thing you lose when you do a comeback, are your fans. After a comeback, the fastest way to climb back up, is through parties. You can always skip a Weekday TB event, and spend that time doing parties to give you a quick start back to the top. Your storyline continues, and you get 3 more energy added to your max!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Thank you for answering!! 😁
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    The only the only thing you lose when you do a comeback, are your fans. After a comeback, the fastest way to climb back up, is through parties. You can always skip a Weekday TB event, and spend that time doing parties to give you a quick start back to the top. Your storyline continues, and you get 2 more energy added to your max!
    +3 more energy **
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I would definitely recommend doing it! You also get small rewards like K-stars when u hit a different goal like going from B to A and etc. Extra energy is so useful as well. I did my comeback 3 times now and there is so much less drive to do gigs 🥲 I really wish they will update with the 4th one x