🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @katiebobatie we already know it! It’s Paris street style 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @katiebobatie This week's theme is Paris street style 😄💖
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @carolinakkh @jhabs omg what!! how?? this whole time i thought it wasn’t announced until wednesday’s!!!
    @katiebobatie It was announced on the game newsletter, I don't know if you've signed up for it. I did but I still didn't get it on my email 😂 but someone else posted it here, so I'm guessing you didn't see that 😘😘
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Happy! Shalalala... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    how do you come in first literally every week 😭
    Edit: Dolls, I just fight with what I have 🥰🥰🥰 (sounded too harsh previously). I follow the SYS theme, I try to use extra tickets in moderation but if I see active TBs already in my TS board - I know its gonna be a ticket war. Here is a screenshot of my game status just in case anyone is wondering if I am hacker.. As you can see, Hubby is still mad after all those dating marathons 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Curious how many looks did you submit to get over 1100
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @carolinakkh what is the new settler and how can I sign up? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    bbyotic said:

Highest - lowest - favourite

gotta thank @KaylaJ for inspiration💖 the hair is rly pretty but oh well better luck next time i guess 🤷‍♀️

Slayyyyy ♡ 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The more I look at it the more I love this hair, I’m sorry if I’m being annoying but I can’t help myself

@AmandaMKkh my gosh girl you look absolutely stunning :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Omg I took a nap and slept longer than expected and woke up literally 10 minutes before the event ended... the way I RAN to my iPad 😭 still had to submit my last free look and then since I was only like 8 points behind my biggest ticket buyer after my free one, I used one extra to pass her. She saw, she submitted more, I used one more after that bc I panicked. But I ended up not even needing it at all lol, I ended 100 points above her from those extra two 🤡 the whole 30 minute wait at the end was an anxiety ridden post-nap blur, but I love the hair so much!!! I’m a sucker for flowers so I could see myself using it often ☺️

@mikaylachimo haha girl your ts situation sounded almost like mines. I watched my Tb every move and she really tried to test me and be very sneaky towards me at the last hr of the event. I went grocery shopping that day and thought damn I'm not gonna make it on time. I even had my little sister to check on my ts group for me 😂😂😂😂 I almost gotten panicky when I saw my tb submitted more looks than me and tried to overtake my 1st place ranking from me. But, towards the end I outbeated her when I submitted more extra looks than she ever did.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

AmyMimi said:
    This might be an unpopular opinion but honestly I don’t mind ticket buying, if only people didn’t misuse it. In the sense that I don’t mind players submitting one or a few extra looks. I’m gunna be honest, the last time I submitted an extra ticket was back in December; I really loved that Ariana 7 Rings hair so I did it 🤷‍♀️. And people can disagree with me and feel how they want to feel about it. Players have every right to get mad because some choose to abuse this feature. What I personally don’t agree with is the use of excessive and unreasonable amounts of ticket buying. I don’t see the need for it or the point of it. Just my two cents.
    @AmyMimi 💯👐🏾🙌🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @JaelynJax Ok I had to stop spilling the beans here for obvious reasons.. My scores are not that bad..  but I can assure you that it never reached 40+ tickets 🤣🤣🤣. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Carol Davida 💛💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Isabells thank you so much💖
    edited May 2020
    Rxghida_ said:
    @carolinakkh what is the new settler and how can I sign up? 
    The newsletter is a letter that goes out to all the players about the news related to the game, like the themes for the next SYS events, etc.
     I don't quite know how you can sign up, I signed up for it when it popped up in my game after the latest update. I don't know if you have the latest update on your game but if not, download it and then it should pop up I think. 😘😘
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I scored high enough to almost pass a ticket buyer who had a huge lead in the beginning but then another doll came out of nowhere with a 200 point lead. I'm tired.
    edited May 2020
    EDIT: @jhabs Already called me out for lying once when I tried to protect myself from the wrath of non-TBs. After that incident, I haven't lied once. I've been transparent enough. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @promquin98 what? We do know? I mean if someone posts their outfits and they are all lower than your outfits, yet that person is 100 points above you, then obviously they are ticket buyers... I’m gonna quit this conversation. I clearly stated I dont mind ticket buyers, I’m allowed to feel sad about this and post about it here.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @jhabs haha, there was probably a time I would have named and shamed too. But I'm 6 weeks away from giving birth, I've barely got any breath left in my lungs thanks to wee man's persistent kicks up into them - I need to save the precious little breath I have!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    edited May 2020
    @yezx you can read the "Ravishing in Red" SYS thread if you need to recall. It's there. 
    @EllaCharlotte I think I can remember that time. 
    @soundspretty yes I agree. You can be called out in this forum after the SYS.